++Kare Kano, FLCL, Hyouka, Eva
+Tamako, Gosenzo-sama, Beautiful Dreamer, Windy Tales
+/-MSG
Pretty good

you all have surprisingly good tastes

>what's middle top
Angel's Egg

fuck I knew it looked familiar

People should be shot dead and left on the street if they don't include the titles of the animes.

6/8
Tatami/FMA 2003/Bebop are masterpieces
MHA, Konosuba, and Steins;Gate are fun

I've only seen one episode of Kaiji and I haven't been impressed so far, Watamote was kinda boring, I haven't seen it in a long time though.
2/3 Same as above, Tatami is perfect and Watamote was kinda boring. Evangelion is also a masterpiece. Is middle right 3-gatsu?, if so, 3/4. What's middle left and bottom left?
My dad was killed by a Gundam.
2/3. NGE and FLCL are masterpieces. Wasn't that impressed with Diebuster.
2/3. Bebop and TTGL are masterpieces. LOTGH is okay so far. What's middle?
FLCL is perfect

>Is middle right 3-gatsu?
Yep.
>What's middle left and bottom left?
Welcome to the NHK and Monster respectively

Can i have a link to that ping pong the animation image

Hello friends. So I'm pretty sure I want to change up my 3x3. Possible 3x3 candidates are Kino no Tabi, Oniisame e, Kuuchuu Buranko, House of Five Leaves, Kaiba
and Now and Then, Here and There

7/13
9/10
4/7
3/6
5/8
Finally another admirer of GTO (though I still think the anime doesn't hold a candle to the manga)
1/3
4/9

Dirty Pair is pretty good.

9/9

1/1

2/2
Nice Hank Hill on the bottom left there

6/7
-Giant Robo
Anyone who loves Tamako is A+ taste to me

Hi /m/

5/6
-NHK

2/2

7/8
-NHK

What are you currently watching and what do you think of it? I'm going through Glass Mask at the minute and having a blast with it- It's aged surprisingly well.

2/3
-Code Geass
4/4
3/3
2/3
-Diebuster
Why Patlabor 2 above the first movie? It's good, but it didn't feel like Patlabor.
3/3
6/7
-KLK
4/4

+bebep, bartender, konosuba. kaiji
+/- steins, paranoia
-cgl, watamote, bnha, fma
-- tatami

++mononoke
+/-monster,casshern,texhno
-heibana

++eva
+/-monster, angel, 3gatsu, paranoia
-watamote, nhk,
-- tatami

++eva,lotgh
+bebop,fuujin,patlabor
+/-flcl,urusei
-tamako,msg
--hyouka
------diebuster

++lotgh
+bebop
+/-paranoia,ttgl

+bebop,ping,katana
+/- flcl,ttgl
-fma,klk
-- tatami

++lotgh,hyouge,mononoke
+ashita
+/-gto,kodai
-paradise kiss (assuming thats waht bottom right is)
--tatami

++mushisi
+kon,natsume
+/-lain,shorikuma
-tamako
--knk

>paradise kiss
Not far off considering they're both from the same mangaka. It's Nana though

heres the template faggot
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Not the best animes ever, but they were the ones that most affected me. Notably Eureka 7, I don't remember much because I was young when I watched it, but I recall fond memories of it.

>What's middle?
Trigun

Shut the fuck up and rate the others

Seems like it's always the same faggots circlejerking in these threads.

The majority of threads on this board are circlejerking generals, so it's not like these are any worse.

Fuck off cunt. Most of these animes are either too old for me (take for example).

However, I will say that FMA, FLCL, Monster, Bebop, GTO, Lain, Eva are all at least 8/10s. Trying to watch LOTGH, monogatari, Technolyze

I'm going to need a full list of that user. But they seem intriguing.

>Most of these animes are either too old for me
Holy fucking shit

Did I trigger you buddy? Oh I'm sorry, I watch modern anime, go fuck off and your mummy shit.

>t. elitist snob

Sorry, anime from the 1970s and 1980s just doesn't synch with me. Unless its innovative for its time, or its some ageless classic, I won't prioritize it.

In his defense. Old shows are rather hard to get in decent quality. If I cant get a show it AT LEAST 720p I will not watch it. I have watched a lot of pre 00 shows, and quite frankly reached the conclusion that they are just as shit as modern ones with the only difference being that the average show has like 4 times as many episodes as a modern 1cour. There are plenty of old anime I love for their more mature and gritty art styles, I prefer it over modern ones, but holy shit are most of them horribly written and just straight up dog shit. The only think that older shows have over newer ones is that they were usually had conclusive endings due to not being shity LN adaptions. The boner many people have for 80s shows is completely unjustified in my opinion. But then again, these same people usually also think that Gunbuster is a well written show.

9/12
8/8
6/7
7/7
8/8
5/5
3/5 anime 5/5 manga

I'm not even one of those pretentious faggots that fills up his favourites list with old anime in order to put on airs of superiority, Mine has mostly post-2000 shows. Dismissing a show because it's old makes you look like a retard, however. I don't even know why I bother, from your trashy entry level taste, shitty image quality and mannerisms I can tell you're a newfag anyway. I implore you to fuck off back to redd.it

>Its just the fact that its outdated in its worldview, technology, and mannerisms.
Hello?

Listen you piece of shit, if you're so inclined to insult my viewpoints (I never said anime before the 00s was bad, to the contrary, there are probably many that are excellent) then at least respond with some decency and respect, even if you view me as a some caricature on the internet.

I never said they were bad, I'm just saying they are NOT FOR ME.

I don't think this website's FOR YOU if you'd get upset over a couple of posts.

I was just trying to clarify myself.

bump

5/7
5/5
man this reminds me that i have really to get into more manga. a big + for spirit circle, though.

bumpo

>Kiznaiver
This nigga gets it.

bamp

2/6

3/5

4/6

True cancer

Is the middle Eva?

Anime

6/8
4/5 Bastard. You is mah mang.