Is it wrong to gay?

I went to my local gym recently and made friends with a group of conservative guys who frequent.

After every session they would often play grab ass at the gym and give handjobs for "fun". Since I thought conservatives are against homosexuality, I found this very strange.

So is it ok to be gay? I played swordfight with one of them and it felt really good

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2016/12/why-straight-rural-men-have-gay-bud-sex-with-each-other.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, faggot, it is not ok to be gay.

>conservatives can't be gay

oh boy here we go again.

I'm embarrassed for you, OP. Not because of your story, but that you'd spend time putting this drivel together.
Clean your room.

Hello Milkdude!

>things that never happened

This nigger been gaying his whole life.

IT'S JUST GREEK STUFF

If it is platonic and non-sexual, it is ok to do that with conservative bros

I was raised Christian but apart from the Bible saying that it's wrong I don't see anything wrong with being gay. Sure, it weirds me out but I don't think it's that bad. I'd sacrifice it to avoid the slippery slope though

Gay is fine.

>OP joins gay gym full of muscle Marys
got some bad news for you faggot

nothing wrong lol

People being on the same page about Racial identity and restoring white countries is more important than them caring about accepting homosexuality.

>OP is a fag
>OP posts on Sup Forums
colour me shocked

picks or this thread is troll

Post more girls(male).

The issue at heart is how homosexuality has degenerated. All of these faggot shit was done to divide mankind, so you'll question yourself and doubt others just like you're doing.

Greeks didn't mind and you shouldn't either, whatever makes you closer to your fellow brothers.

are femboys fag?

sounds hot

you gay, faggot
>in all fields

Gay space fascism now please

Let me in your ass

>After every session they would often play grab ass at the gym and give handjobs for "fun"
user, what?

I love fucking down low, closeted conservatives. They're so insecure lol. I don't blame them.

fpbp

I'm a top, you can want my ring you gotta put one on my finger.

Sexuality does not dictate political beliefs.

not anymore you sissy

lots of gays are conservatives
something about not wanting to bring in fuckloads of migrants from countries that throw them off buildings

but this is a pretty low iq shill thread attemptiong demoralization in a rather crude and obvious fashion. so i'm going to sage this

Nice homo erotic dreams fag

Feminazi's are also not particularly friendly to gays/bisexual men.

Those are the worst. Almost as bad as trannies

i thought sword fighting and the home run act itself would both be weird or gross or shitty. but as soon as you put it behind a curtain, everybody seems to do it because it's so good. dont listen to the shekelsteins

Are you into bears?

Hi/fit/

you mean like these guys?

At least it was funny

>I played swordfight with one of them and it felt really good
And that's why you're a fag.
You are confusing a normal heterosexual interaction of male teamwork with your perverted, deviant interpretation of sexual interaction. And the fact that you got off by this interaction makes you a fag.
They are not sticking their dicks in each other's asses and they are not sucking the shit off each other's shafts.
But, let's say they were gay, that makes you a closed minded queer bashing individual.
And that little girl is why millennial pieces of shit like you are so fucked up.

For a sec I thought the ears were Jew noses.
This place changed me.

That's fucked up user

Why is it bad?

Eh depends

Sounds disgusting. Shaved is the least you could do

thecut.com/2016/12/why-straight-rural-men-have-gay-bud-sex-with-each-other.html

hot

Pretty picky I see.

>it felt really good

I don't think its supposed to do that.

wait, is pic releated a dude? thats a girl. RIGHT=?

To avoid an effort post: the issues related to, or caused by homosexuality are so big that homosexuals have an average life expectancy that is 20 years shorter than heterosexuals.

Ruins male bonding
Higher suicide rates
Higher drug abuse
Dangerous sex acts
Said sex acts creating fag only diseases like giardia and aids
Higher rates of metal issues, crime, and pedophilia,
Homosexual reproduction theory (non genetic explanation) state that homos "reproduce" by fucking weak children.
Blames society and forces us to pay their toll: publically funded Truvada and bake the cake bigot or I will sue you.

Swordfight?

>fag only diseases like giardia
Giardia is usually spread with contaminated water.

Oh what a strange geod- fuck, fuck!

Baguettefight in french

It's okay to be gay. It's not okay to be a faggot.

probably a little gay

In the west it is due to rimming strange dudes in the public toilet at the one park in the city you avoid at night. Very few high HDMI residents get it through bad water sources; kinda like getting AIDS through sex: only fags and black women tend to get do that. The player in the hood is a down low nigga.

Every1 on here is gay. Or @ least they aren't str8.

To quote the institute for advanced homophobia from its first page:

Michael Blowhard does the dirty work of reading through some memoirs of gay men discussing their promiscuity and comes up with this little gem of behavioral recollection:

I estimate I've had approximately 3,000 men up my butt ... I estimate that I went to the baths at least once a week, sometimes twice, and that each time I went I had a minimum of four patners ... I also racked up about three men a week for five years at the Christopher Steet bookstore ...Then of course there was the MineShaft; the orgies; the 55th Street Playhouse; the International Stud backroom ...

Let me present my own history of STDs. From 1973, when I came out, to 1975, I only got mononucloeosis and non-specific urethritis, or NSU. In 1975, I got my first case of gonorrhea. Not bad, I thought. I'd had maybe 200 different partners, and I'd only gotten the clap twice. But then, moving from Boston to New York City, it all began to snowball.

First came hepatitis A in '76 and more gonorrhea and NSU. In 1977, I was diagnosed with amebiasis, an intestinal parasite, hepatitis B, more gonorrhea, and NSU. In 1978, more amebiasis and my first case of shigella, and of course, more gonorrhea. Then in 1979, hepatitis yet a third time, this time non-A, non-B, more intestinal parasites, adding giardia this time, and an anal fissure as well as my first case of syphilis ... By 1981, I got some combination of STDs each and every time I had sex ...

At age twenty-seven I've had: gonorrhea, syphillis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis non-A, non-B; intestinal parasites including amebiasis, e. historicia, shigella, giardia; herpes simplex types one and two; venereal warts, mononucleosis, cytomegalovirus, and now cryptosporodiosis, for which there is no known cure."

>t. mentally ill tranny

gas

what in the fuck is happening here.

one hell of a gloryhole

It's fine man

Your imaginary story is gay as fuck, OP.

>Is it wrong to gay?
Yes