Characters that ruined a series

I'll start

jobber

Misa was a cute.

Misa was absolutely necessary. Near ruined the series.

I agree entirely. Idolshit cancer belongs in the trash.

>Near
Death Note ends on episode 25, and no one can tell me otherwise.

Most of the post-L episodes were better than the second half of the L episodes.

It's not opposite day, user.

Except that implies that Light Yagami wins. Sorry, but we can't have him win and basically start killing people left and right.

He's the bad guy. Unless the point was to end it terribly like that, the manga continues on. Even the authors were like "NOPE, Light Yagami is the bad guy. The point was that he was in the wrong for killing people."

Honestly Misa's one of the few examples of that character trope I can tolerate, because everyone else realizes she's shit.

This little useless motherfucker.

For fuck's sake, even the Mori, the guy who's whole deal is that he rarely speaks or interacts with anyone and never really changes, gets more character development than this shitstain. Every other character on this show gets some really awesome positive attributes to balance out how irritating they are, but not this fuckwit, ever.

Isn't she lovely? I remember watching this shit when it came out, and the MC was very nice to her, although she had a very typical backstory. And then, that fucking scene where she goes batshit is burnt into my fucking brain, till this fucking day.

Fuck this bitch. Even after she calmed down, she still acted like an evil cunt.

Everything went downhill once she was introduced, it completely changed the tone until the last episodes of the first half.

The change in tone was fine, and wasn't completely due to her. I just wished they'd spent more time at college instead of just jumping immediately to the second Kira and a secluded investigation team. And I think they should have written her off the show after the memory loss.

>Everything went downhill once she was introduced,

She revitalized it. They couldn't run off just Light forever.

I thought she was going to be bad but she does literally nothing

she does nothing but blush and reaction faces and takes more screentime than the rest of the cast combined.

The show itself was stupid enough so this is incorrect.

She literally saved the show

delete that

Prove me wrong

>not sasuke

Go suck a dick fag

Pic unrelated btw, now I'll post the real one

Sisti, Lumia and Riel made this show unbearable. It was a shame because I liked Glenn and would have enjoyed watching more of him teaching the class. I just couldn't suffer through anymore of these annoying cunts and had to drop the show around episode 8.

Do not talk bad about that cutie. He is the best.

pretty much all of the humans were cunts

Bitch you better take that back.
YYH wouldn't be the same without that lovable asshole

I like Sisti and Rumia, didn't care much for Riel.

But Glenn was the best character in this show by a big margin, the others are either likeable but underdeveloped or just plain uninteresting.

Near was good, he just didn't have the same chemistry as L and Light because they never met in person until the end.

This. Jeanne and El had heart melting reunion and she comes as third wheel to the scene, fuck her.

This.

This dumb cunt.

>tfw Re=L was my favorite girl from this series and no one seems to like her

Honestly, my only gripes with Rokudenashi is how rushed the last arc felt and the boring villains. It was still one of the better LN-adapted battle harems I've seen.

You know I'd normally disagree anyone who talks bad about Ouran, but holy shit you're right. He remained a cunt throughout the whole thing

At least she gets BTFO

>not sakura

He is an amazing character.

All three of them ruined the series, the side characters are infinitely more interesting.

this girl's actions are the least human-like and most "we need some random cute girl" of the whole cast, which is funny because the other two main girls are an alien and a god(?)

literally "the point" of the shows (and i don't even like all of them). without them the shows are so fundamentally different it's not even the same show anymore.

why are you putting one of the most fun characters of dangan on this list?

you're exactly the kind of emo audience that makes Death Note a shit show.
EITHER YOU WIN THE GAME OR SOLVE THE PUZZLE, EITHER YOU ARE A LOSER

I'd say this show was ruined more by the director than NB, but NB is definitely shit.

Why do people hate Near, he is a loveable autistic character, you of all people should be able to self insert.

I liked every other character but her.

based detective. He actually got that little edgelord bitch, unlike L "lick killer feet".

Kakashi should have been the MC

I agree the show was ruined by the director and NB is his self insert.
NB=NaBeshin

Having recently read Death Note for the first time (I watched the anime 10 years ago on TV), I remember not liking Misa, but I like her now because I hate Light. Misa threw a massive wrench into his plans and it was fun watching him squirm over something he had little control over. I also liked Mello more than I remembered, and the third-fifth of the story was Light being punched back and forth between Near and Mello while he had zero control and had to give up one of the Death Notes. Light racking his brain for ideas while his father makes the trade for his sister, and then being completely flabbergasted that the mafia has a MISSILE to put the Death Note on is great. All the while, Near insults his incompetence as the second L while all he can do is grit his teeth.

What a shitty opinion.

it's hard to ruin a show that's already shit

Finally a correct post, dumb cradle robber.

he's right though on the big ideas. Hyping up L as a genius detective only to had him litterally wash Light's feet because muh friendship was goddamn unforgivable.

Yare yare yare yare yareeeee

Truck-kun a shit

She brought nothing interesting to the show, at best she was an annoyance, at worst, she managed to ruin whatever scene she was involved with. The show probably would have been much better if she wasn't a character, or if they just toned her down

This. The last ark shouldn't have existed.

Every character except Kurumi ruined it, desu

This

It took me years to realize it, but wow he was a boring piece of shit.

I agree.

Misa was an obnoxious character, but that was her entire point. She was obnoxious to the reader, but to Light, she was an actual threat to his life. It was fun watching him try to interact with her in a way that would benefit him, but at the same time appease Misa.

(the one being fisted)

Misa was extremely cute when she forgot about everything

honestly i wouldnt even say she ruined it, she was just kind of there and didnt really do anything

You take that back.

this

Every time either one of them appears on-screen i start wondering what Yang is doing at the moment.

Re-watching this series, I found it extremely cringey when she goes full edgelord and makes all those awkward faces.

What the fuck were the animators on when they thought this bullshit was a good idea?

Simply the worst

Memes aside, honestly this.

Having Kaworu in the show prevented the other characters from having a resolution to arcs, see Asuka and Shinji for instance. Throw Kaworu in there felt like the lazy way out of it. He's a bad character too.

Kaworu also ruined 3.33

The show is now comatose thanks to her.

this so much. mello deserved to be #1

no apparent role in developing the premise of the show, no redeeming personal qualities, and ultimately, no comeuppance

and yet she SEX

You're 100% correct, user.

>not Rin