Is weed only for niggers?

Is weed only for niggers?

yes

jenkem is the white mans drug

no, Ganja is an ancient Aryan invention

Considering that it came from India/The Middle East long long ago, that claim sounds plausible.

Fuck you, kike.
HE IS MOSSAD. IGNORE EVERYTHING HE SAYS

why do Jews smoke so much weed?

DEGENERATES!

Because Israel is full of degenerates, though a lot of university students (especially in Tel-Aviv and Technion) do too because of the stress.
But AFAIK, any hash you'd find here is imported through Egypt (ISIS) or Lebanon/Syria (Hezbollah).

>Ganja is an ancient Aryan invention.
>Indo-Aryan =/= Germanaic.

I don't trust kikes. Your words are not to be listened to.

>what are Indo-Europeans

Indo-European isn't an ethnicity. We are more closer to Persians, and Central Asians than Germanaic folks.

I don't think it's as side-effect-free as everybody purports it to be, but that's just based on my own empirical evidence. Whether it's degenerate or not is up for debate, but I'm my opinion using it recreationally is. It does, however, have plenty of valid medical uses that need further research.

>Ganja is an Aryan discovery.
>Coffee is an Ethiopian discovery.

>Whether it's degenerate or not is up for debate
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!
Right and wrong are not for debate, there is no such thing as moral relativity.
Stop being a brain-washed cuck.

Nazi policy says that all drugs are legal for recreation and medicine. Do you agree with this approach?

Nice try MOSSAD.

nah i'm white and smoking a bowl right now

No, don't you understand drug scheduling?
It is schedule I and has no medical benefits, degenerate.

If you're using it simply to coast through an already wasted existence, you should not use drugs. If you're using it in a controlled manner seeking something, even if it's simply the experience, you're fine so long as it doesn't turn into the first thing I mentioned.

Shill.

>Indian subcontinent crashes into Asia
>Brings a bunch of this weird hemp stuff
>Ancient Pooinloos take it and use it to make rope so that they can hang themselves and return to a state of pre-society
>Crappy, dry help plants spread all the way across Asia
>Ancient Chinese cultivate the hemp plant for its medicinal capabilities because some dude with a stick said to
>ff about 1000 years
>We've got us some dank herb around this time
>All for our grorious ching-chong reader
>Zhou Dynasty ends
>Everybody has different grorious readers now
>Sell their weed to a bunch of cave-barbarians living where this shit came from
>They take it to some shitty, Northern corner of the continent far away from us
>"We wuz weed kangz" - Julius Evola

u jealous?

Still a shill.
I wont bite the bait.

>Not reading the next sentence
Typical flaggot.
>Schedule I drugs, substances or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently ACCEPTED medical use and a high potential for abuse.
Sure, if you ban a drug and heavily restrict research, there wouldn't be much in the way of accepted medical uses.

No
/thread

>any hash you'd find here is imported through Egypt (ISIS) or Lebanon/Syria (Hezbollah).
Sounds prebby subversive, tbqh my dude

Whatever man, not everyone living in this hellhole is a kike afterall.

It is true though, confirmed by a few sources in the IDF too.

yeah abso

weed is bad for you. pic related.

No, I mean that ISIS and Hezbollah are subversive. It makes sense that they'd want more people smoking weed in Israel. I, personally, have and sometimes still do smoke weed, and I can say that the culture and mindset around it can be subversive under the right circumstances, especially in a nation that's constantly at war from all sides.

Nah, I don't think that's their goal, it's all about dem drug monies, since it is all in an unregulated black market.
That's just one of the reasons why legalizing, taxing and regulating Cannabis and other light drugs might be benefitial to the state.
Do I have to remind you about the Prohibition and the Mafia, Ameribro?

>not knowing about kani bosin
Get on my level faggots.

Nah man, the Chinese have been making cannabis tea for decades, in fact they literally have a weed deity

Yes go away and we're not "niggers" cum skin, we're jews

>"Chronic weed consumptions disrupts the development of the brain in youths, activates otherwise latent psychotic disorders, decreases concentrations of gray matter in areas of the brain associated with short term memory, and has been linked to anger problems"

>"LOL SO IF I SMOKE A SINGLE BLUNT AN ALIEN WILL POP OUT OF MY CHESt?!?! LMFAO DUDE I BET YOR REAL FUN AT PARTIES AHAHAH"

The absolute state of potheads.

Me too, what kind of piece are you using?

no. for some smoking weed is just a phase during their adolescent years.

You’re citing the nice studies. Pharma tried also to say that Cannabis causes memory problems in adults, estrogen increase, etc. yet now we know it can be used to cure cancer.

weed is only for the headstrong and confident

This guy gets it

Niggers

smoke a doobie and relax M8.

>smoking the herbal gas chamber

obvious slide thread is obvious but i mean ive been smoking since i was like 13 and my voice is deeper than 95% of guys (and im white) and i have a pretty masculine physique

I probably know women with a deeper voice than you. Granted, they have been smoking several packs a day since puberty but their voices are lower than la creatura and el atrocidad combined.

"loud" is like 7$/g and legit named medical is like 12-15$/g

t. non-legal state

Cali here shit has been getting cheaper and cheaper except for the new legal public shit.
Now I can get an 8th for $20 from anyone

Posting in weed nigger thread to spread awareness of nigger behaviour such as sucking on a glass dick, having a "dope man", wasting money on getting high, having no self control, and hanging out with filthy lowlife drug addict degenerate scum.

Weed and deugs are nigger tier, we should continue sterilizing druggies.

Fpbp, can we please sage and ban those retarded weedposts all the time?

Krishna also states that he is the cannabis plant in the Baghavad Gita.

I smoke weed almost daily, grow my own and am more successful than most of you basement dwelling fuck faces

> b-b-but weed is degenerate.

Whatever you do just don’t participate in the “stoner culture” at all. It’s toxic and dumb as hell.