Nehlen Banned on Twitter Look What Is Happening RIGHT NOW

over 100 people change their avatar for Free Speech and it's growing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/getongab/status/962801217050152960
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
gab.ai/pnehlen
twitter.com/_SOY_BOY/status/962934105330483200
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good more bans incoming

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH JIDF losing their minds since they lost one of their controlled opposition mouthpieces

I think he's gathering a base

>everyone is controlled opposition
>good goy

pick both

Sup moarpheus

why did they ban him?

oh shit

those fuckers willl rue the day

I think a bunch of people have been paid to infiltrate the board

banned or suspended?

>nehlen gets b&
>TRS exposes it's massive bot army which it uses to sway public opinion
you niggers aren't too bright..

he made a meme
Henry's wife to be as Chederman

yes, everyone is controlled opposition. The best course of action for whites is to never organize into any kind of groups because everyone else is doing it

>100 people
>happening

k

Remember goyim that "Naming the Jew" is not "Free Speech" it is "Hate Speech". Now be good goyim and stop exposing the Jew to the normies.

Also, do NOT post pic related everywhere.

support for Israel as an ethnostate give credence for whites having one.

Most on the alt-right are for a state of Israel where all jews in the US can go and live

>supports israel
>isnt controlled opposition

uwot?

Israel is a failed ethno-state. Only 75% of Israel is actually Jewish as compared to Japan which is 99.5% Japanese. Further, Jews use Israel to subvert and attack all other Nations. And even further...white people do NOT need the permission of kikes to do what we want. Mad?

If they are all controlled opp the Jews have won, now take your useless concern black pilling/defeatist shit out of here, Jew.

twitter.com/getongab/status/962801217050152960

jesus christ

No they haven't. E-celebs don't matter.

We won on November 8th, 2016.

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

give me 3 people a white American could politically support and what progeress can be made by supporting those people in the next 8 years

it's about politics.

what will you do, throw them in the ovens or kick them in the ocean?

Nehlen is not an e-celeb, holy shit.

Yes he is.

Where is the date on the nehlen tweet? Things change my friend. Not everyone comes out of the womb goose stepping.

Ok. Name three people who are pro-white and NOT pro-Israel. Those people you should support.

Politics is a farce. Politics allows the corrupt to deceive the masses. Im going to lead a revolt when the time is right. What are you going to do?

gab.ai/pnehlen

This man is pretty funny. He also seems to really hate kikes.

you are the one who dismisses everyone, give some alternatives my dude

Trump is the yugest eceleb. Stop talking about him!

If Nehlen is an e-celeb, so is Nancy Pelosi.

Try not to get distracted now lads, we're on a swell of meme magic. I can feel it in my bones

twitter.com/_SOY_BOY/status/962934105330483200

Join the Paulective

There is no date because the tweet doesn’t exist. All the guy does is spend each and ever day hating Israel and jews.

I dismiss everyone because every spokesperson for white people also just happens to be a Zionist. Is your thinking, "well it's better than nothing."? Are you really so demoralized?! Don't support ANY of these dumb assholes. Instead, rebel.

You are a mental case Moarpheus. You aren't going to lead anything

Nehlen hasn't done shit

Yet you support Trump

Help us out as apparently you shouldn't comprise and only vote for the second coming of Hitler. I guess I'll just not support anything or anyone.

ok, rebel and what? break the law, join tyrone in prison.... do what? support who? do nothing?

Makes it easier for us to block and Twitter to ban.

She got popular because of the internet?

I know I like to take the bait every once in a while.

His ideological alignment with most of us combined with the fact that he's the only alternative to the ZOGBOT himself, paul ryan, makes him the most valuable person in politics to us at the current time

KIll yourself, cuck.

>stop hating Israel and Jews, goy!

No, I don't. Trump is the President. Opposing him is a bad strategy until we give the masses a reason to oppose him. Otherwise you just look like ANTIFAgs. The President works for the People or the People fire him.

Do you see all the speeches and demonstrations the Alt-Right carries out? They do this so people like you and I don't do it for ourselves. And notice despite all the Alt-Right activity ..they have never exposed Israel and actually attempted to redpill the dumb sleeping masses. So do what they've done, but do it for real. Revolt against the modern world. Do so in a real way, without filter or apologies.

>His ideological alignment with most of us
Typical kike faggot. You don't speak for anyone but yourself. Stop trying to collectivize this place, it's never going to work faggot.

The straw that broke the camel's back

Absolutist retards make this fight just about unwinnable.

>Moarpheus post

Really?

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW
BAD GOYIM

>defending an Israel supporting boomer

Really?

Lol. I want to believe.

im not asking you about the alt right i mean in general... what to do? rebel and revolt and go to jail? grow old and die? what are the options?

Are you sure it was not this one?

Yoou're fucking retarded, you attack everyone who is pro-white except for the actual controlled opposition and spergs like Renegade and the Purity Spiral. You're a fucking joke with a retarded axe to grind with TRS probably because you were kicked off their forum for being a moron. Take your tired garbage back to antifa/pol/ on cripplechan.

Fuck the adl
They are an anti white hate group
They list ancient runes as hate symbols.
But they don't list the hammer and sickle

If his tweet is real, they're probably using that as a public reason and not
>He wants us to stop stealing murdering and raping!?

Revolt and rebellion doesn't have to be a chimpout. We are descended from Aryans, not Jews. Start by spreading propaganda on social media. Begin waking up people of all races and religions. Make yourself into an eceleb if you want, then lead marches and protests. Educate people, that's it. The Enemy's strategy is entirely reliant upon the People being deceived. So, the obvious counter is giving them the full truth. If Sup Forums does this the masses will revolt on their own.

>you attack everyone who pretends to be pro-white but who actually supports Israel despite the Jewish State's role in white genocide
fixed it for you, rabbi

idk, he's been going pretty balls deep on the jews for weeks now, but yeah maybe they can now say
>Oh he's racist too!

Lol,
>keep doing what you where doing when you weren't actually doing anything.

i hope you fucking kill yourself you daft cunt

>"Im going to lead a revolt when the time is right"

We're reaching levels of basement level larping that shouldn't even be possible

Excerpt from Jared Taylor's interview today

>"Earl Raab, who was at one time the president of Brandeis University; he said that American jews will never feel completely at home until the USA is majority non-white. Because only in this sort of "everything goes sort of mishmash of a melting pot", only in a society like that is the tribalism of jews something that goes unnoticed and is accepted. Well, that's a heck of an attitude to take towards a host country to say :"okay we want the host people to become a minority so that we'll feel comfortable."

your sentence isn't even a sentence and I have no idea what you're trying to convey. try again nigger.

>(1)
Do you know why the Alt-Right is fizzling out? Because no one has a good sense of timing

that's fucking hilarious, he's one cheeky cunt

I don't think Nehlen is controlled opposition. If he started that way, it's clear he became redpilled and took it seriously.

Holy shit I'm dying.

so it is doing what people are already doing but since they dont go 100% the way you want them to they are controlled opposition

>This guy loves isreal! He said he supported it a year ago when asked why he wasn't flying over there on taxpayer dollars to kiss Jewish dick
God damn man, have you considered that in the previous year he realized what happened?
If you claim your going to lead a revolution, what are you waiting for?

lol

they are fizzling that's news to me cause i didn't even think they were that big to start off with. Please do tell me more about you're vanguard of white ethno-nationalism and how you plan to stop it from being subverted like every other white nationalist group

I'm saying you're an idiot.

Protests, marches, and speeches have existed for thousands of years. This is how societies produce change in government. So yes, you should absolutely do what every other society has done when forcing positive change, and you should do it in a *real* way.

based as fuck, in my opinion anyone dissing on Nehlen is a shill. There's no way a "i'm just pretending to be redpilled" person would call out the ADL and SPLC in such a direct way.

That;s the picture that got Nehlen suspended

see
why do you make it a WHITE nationalist issue?

You can't even form a proper one line sentence in English and you think I'm an idiot. Seems legit.

Kek

yes but the problem is time which is of essence, you can wait for your revolution ether as a storm trooper or try to become a leader but if the time runs out its gg my dude.

so it's civic nationalism that you're advocating for or if not please do tell me what form of government you plan to implement?

Based Paul Nehlen. He probably won't beat Paul Ryan, but he's clearly making a name for himself, and I think he deserves our respect

/thread

All the amount of shills in this page are insane

we can do better. we most grow.

Alright, proper timing is important, I agree. But what is the opening? Are you just going "I'll know it when I see it"? Terrible timing is only half the problem. The other is inaction.

it's funny exposing them for the moronic retards that they are

When you see the future you don't act hastily. Everything I said the Enemy would do in terms of strategy two years ago he is now doing. Why would you think I can't see the future? And I've already told you what will happen in the coming couple of years. It's going to get very good before it gets very, very bad. You can't lead a revolution when everything is good, can you?

If you want white nationalism you must convince the other races to embrace their own nationalism. Do you think a nigger will find the concept of "White Nationalism" particularly attractive? No, because it implies niggers will be kicked out to a continent they've never even set foot it. So, you present the concept as ethno-Nationalism and make the black excited about reclaiming his own homeland. THEN he will accept white nationalism.

pic related

Is it Paul Nehlen himself who tweets this stuff or did he let someone tweet from his account?

you're a fucking kike get gassed

>(1)
You don't counter my argument. Is it because you cant?

>dark skinned stone age brit

what

You choose to wait till the brink of death and the darkest hour to fight back? I truly hope I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. Should action not be taken while strength is in our cause? Strike while the iron is hot?

KEEP IS GOING
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

read SIEGE, nigger

the man is in full fucking attack mode on gab.
holy shit.

Yes, action should be taken right now. And that action is waking up the sleeping masses. The action required now is re-education. Only when the majority is behind your cause can you launch a revolution.

>muh gab

Your posts have about as much meaning as Sargon's super secret plan to save white people. Yeah sure buddy you can see the future so we should all just sit around and not piss off jews on the internet.

I'm going to keep doing what we have been doing for the last few years that is still continuing to work. You go ahead and wait. We can compare notes in a few years.

honestly fuck off. Nehlen is voicing his opposition to Paul Ryan's trip to Israel. He says we don't need to spend taxpayer money for trips to Israel. How is this not based?

Furthermore, exposing Jewish influence in the West is not mutually exclusive with supporting Israel. You can be okay with Jews having their own country without being okay with them subverting your own.

Even Adolf fucking Hitler supported Jews existing in Palestine. You're literally saying we shouldn't support Nehlen because he's not to the right of Hitler, by your logic we never should have bothered supporting Trump or Ron or Rand Paul

except it can be done over along period of time with policies geared towards whites and excluding non whites. Creating disincentives and incentives similar to what is being done now but in the opposite direction. Plenty of ways to create an ethno state, access to white people is not human right. You're not even a white to start off with so it's just concern trolling at which point who cares what you think because you'd never have an power in an white movement.