Professions

What is Sup Forumss profession?

Do not respond with "student" in some form. You may ask how to become a particular profession.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Student

I work in nursing and it sucks. They work you to death and give you mandatory overtime all the time. The pay is nice, but I wish I went to school for something different. The stress isn't worth it imo

You cheeky fuck

i'm a professional musician. getting paid about 20k a year, only gigging once or twice a week but it's enough to put a roof over my head and food in my belly.

Janitor at Stanford University.
82k per year

Engineer on a private yacht. Pic related.

But I'm literally a student.

tits or gtfo

awesome

business owner/investor (oil call options)

correlation != causation

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s

I am a student of the venusian arts

Will Hunting is that you?

I am make sandwiches and will do so until I end my life at 30.

Software developer.

scientific researcher 2nd grade

electrical engineer, 7 years work exp

Professional gambler

Small business owner

Sup Forums is filled with people who are either engineers or professional computer nerds

Do you program the bots that hack the election?

Dishwasher, by choice
$10 per h, tax free, feelsgoodman.jpg

Car bro. Business owner.

I volunteer most of my free time volunteering by contributing to discussions on a website that specializes in helping autistic and otherwise somewhat deficient people communicate.

Hitler - I hang out in Argentina.

lynch factory manager

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Hotel clerk and graduate student, both full-time. Policy major, want to develop small to mid-size cities to have nice things but w/o inflated land values.

Electrical Engineer developing and setting up production lines.

~100k / year + - 20k depending on the shithole countries i work in.

Electrolyte chemist. I do both research and production. I hate production though, that shit is an engineers job.

small business owner. real estate investment consultant, portfolio and property manager, project manager/contractor at times. i also collect enough data to sell. also own investment properties (this is both a statement and a command).

Been an animator/cg artist for the last few years.

True, I got a degree in marxist geography and ended up working with telecom engineers and other computer nerds

Im a job avoidance officer

Im in las vegas and i need a job asap.

NoC analyst.

Honestly for a 25 an hour job it does not require much work. I was a neet and worked at a call center for six months while I got a CCNA and Linux+ as well as an A + all off self study. I applied to this Nov position and got it. As for the job itself it has tons of down time and I use it to study python. Maybe in a year or two I will be decent at python and have a ccnp and can land a real good job.

Law enforcement intel :^)

hi fbi

Future unemployed persons. Basically running quality control and repacking car-parts from fucking mexico.

>Made in Mexico
>Small shit like bolts and whatnot is made in fucking Africa, sometimes even sent to mexico to be combined with the mexican made parts
>Trucked across the entire continent
>Examined for defects and/or rust on arrival
>Good parts sent to GM, bad parts sent to some scrapyard probably in USA
>Employees paid by GM, above minimum wage with *some* benefits a small bonus for working certain shifts
>Optional "extreme-overtime" on the weekends, we're talking 1.5X pay on saturday, X2 pay on sunday
>Company owned by GM
>So many excess parts/engines that an entire industrial building had to be shut down because it ran out of room from the storage overtaking everything
>Somehow all of this is more affordable than making the parts in Canada and making sure they aren't defective before they leave the factory by the workers that are paid to be there
Thank god this "field" is the easiest thing for automation to fully takeover...

>What is Sup Forumss profession?
Growing sage.

Audiblekek.com

manual laborer
best fucking job ever
if you want to be happy that is
t. former mechanical engineer, financial analyst, programmer

I regulate

Bionechanical engineering research assistant. Working on spines atm, but I want to do soft tissue simulations, so I can start doing breasts.

I'm a pilot. Helicopters though, doing utility stuff.

Mobile game developer. I’ve got a deal with a publisher, if the games good enough it can be up to 100k a month but it’s normally about 20. 1 man studio but sometimes I contract out for art/ audio

Nice. I do blender modeling/rendering as a hobby. Nice to hear people being somewhat creative getting $.

What are you rated for?

Night shift security guard for the last 6 years. Stopped an actual kidnapping attempt yesterday with a baseball bat. Got a nice bonus on my check for it.

Otherwise it's an extremely boring job that I only do because I enjoy being left alone.

Marketing and public relations. I work 70-80 hour weeks for 45k a year so my boss can pocket $200 an hour plus expenses while schmoozing customers on the company credit card while "delegating" all her real work to me. Fucking kill me now.

In the US we are just limited by weight. So any rated pilot can fly things under 12,500 lbs. that's just helis tho.

I've mainly flown a-stars

I'm a chemist
In the scientist sense not the pharmacist sense

THERE HE GOES, POSTING THAT SHIT AGAIN

>with a baseball bat

user you've gotta tell the story.

Software eng, contractor. I'm pocketing $65/hr. Wageslaves working the same job make barely half of that here.

Game Developer.

I want to be an Architect and build churches. Is the B.arch worth it?

i think people with autism should get their own state like connecticut or something
i think if we gathered them all there we could take care of them better without having to change the laws of other states

Shit that's pretty sweet. We had an EC130 we used for charter guests on an 85m superyacht I worked on. Hadn't done enough sling or night training, so was stuck in the rh seat sadly.

used to be a welder and ran a small factory.

leaving the country to be an ESL teacher.

Mental Health

(And yes, Communism is a variety of psychotic disorder.)

That's rad. I've never been in a 130. I'm still new to slinging and nearly hate it every time. It's always nice when it's over. You should come to the US, and do the equivalency thing

semi-retired PMC

what do you mean?

I'm a college professor.

Accountant

Draftsman Apprentice started this year actually.

I don't know what's wrong with this fucking site, it keeps telling me the post is spam so
>pic related

leftism causes autism

growing up in mentally deranged households you know what i mean

chemical engineering student

Stay at home dad aka white pride approved NEET.

student

Just kidding, Principal Security Researcher, make $180k/yr and work from home.

Can I come and do an intern? I am pretty good with psychology research, did a research thesis in honours year

I actually have my B1/B2 so I can work on superyachts that are registered in the US, and spend a shit load of time in the caribbean as well. Did the Milk Run (carib - the med) for five years and needed to get off the beaten track and see some out of the way places. Alaska last year is pic related, we sailed from NZ to there via Hawaii on the bosses boat

Member of Parliament.

>being proud of CompTIA certs
>being proud of the easiest Cisco cert
What are you, 14 years old?

Im a graphic designer, printing press operator and small business owner.

Computer security, not physical security.

Neet psychology honours graduate with masters interview next week that I'll probably fail and end up getting a shit job somewhere that makes no use of my degree.

I want a job, willing to travel.

I'm pretty handy with a computer, what's it involve?

Translator/interpreter

can work fron anywhere. Pay’s good. currently translating a book about AI so I keep learning shit every day.

the other day as I sat outside a restaurant to smoke and write, a woman came up to me and gave me her number. we were fucking in my mancave down the street two hours later.

I get to look smart AND I get pussy. With the money saved from working hard this year, I plan to travel to Thailand in June to fuck [spoiler] lolis [/spoiler] and write my own book. Fight me.

Can I do an intern? I speak English

A fucking sad Software Developer with $350/month pay.

Student.

go away im baitin!

lol engineer finanlcial analys programmer, WTF did you just look up the three most popular jobs in NYC and SF.

This is just getting sad

Social Service Worker

I am an equity analyst. I put values on stocks.

Hello, my name is Jindahl, you are pretty, when we do the marriage?

Where r my gibs muddafukka?

You have to fill out an app first!

Heh, I wish I have someone to marry and support me financially. Life here sucks nigger's cock.

I am sad Sup Forums plz cheer me up. I had to leave my apt because my neighbors were fighting with each other violently and I am afraid they will retaliate because I called the cops.

Automation engineer, plenty of travel.

Dats racist muddafukka, i ain't no reading nigga, i r gunna gets them gibs.

Although seriously, do you deal with niggers? Do they live up to the stereotype and sheeeeeit?

Professional giggleboi

So good to be white and rich. I work as a geologist in oil fields and make $120k a year. It also has an on and off schedule, which is very sweet, since I dont feel burned out after several weeks of work.

Fpbp

It's funny that this passed without comment until now.