Dragon Ball Super

Berserk Kale >> SSB Goku
>inb4 holding back meme

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Stop liking Goku

SON

How would best kai Merged Zamasu do if he suddenly found himself teleported into the middle of the ring? Would he be able to save universe 10 and prove to Gowasu he was right about how shit ningens are?

O MY LEGENDARY TINGLE

>based Caulifla BTFOs three different people, bros it up with Goku and fights him though it's clear Goku is stronger
>based Kale going full Broly
>based Hit helping his team
>based Jiren BTFOs Kale

How the fuck is anyone upset at this, literally everything went right. Are people still upset that SSBlue fucking sucks after Goku almost jobs to 17, Toppo and fucking Roshi

What a surprise, Toei is pulling another Dragon Ball GT... without a manga they can't even make something remotely consistent.

>the city of caulicucks
kek

SSB is fucking trash
Please bring back SSG Toei

so we can agree that episode was a disaster right

>SBB Goku's Kamehameha can't even scratch Kale
>Jiren beat her with a single Ki blast
So either Goku's "new form" is fucking insane,Frieza is /ourguy/ or U7 is fucking dead

I look forward to Seth the Programmer addressing this.

if people didn't think super was trash when trunks and zamasu were fighting with ssr black/ssb goku/vegeta, why is this any different?

This is the end

So is anyone going to talk about the actual show or are we just going to talk about SSB jobbing to Kale for the rest of the month

It's not a meme though. If Goku was going all out during that he would've collapsed like he did against Merged Zamasu and have Kale actually bruise him. More likely her power caught him off guard and he sandbagged.
>inb4 toeisuffix
>inb4 haha

Smugpup you here?

t. Seth The Programmer

or goku was arbitrarily holding back as usual

>Leave Jiren to me

kale is the worst character in dragon ball ever

the show is literally power levels, you autist

good

Fuck off general scum.

that the guy from asapscience?
no its just toei being clickbaity like ep 66

kale will just unlock her restrained SS

Kale could have beaten merged Zamasu no problem.

g-good job universe 10!

There is nothing to talk about this show is just a shit show of bad animation and narrative inconsistency it's a fucking joke.

Jiren saved this episode.

Is anyone else actually considering dropping this show? The shitty animation, pacing, and inconsistencies in power are getting old.

Greatest waste of a character in anime history

what do you even want to talk about? Toei is garbage everything they touche turns to garbage

>SSB Goku cannot scratch LSS Kale

>LSS Kale cannot give Goku scratches/ hurt him badly either

What did Toei mean by that?

Reminder guys.

So remind me, did God Ki actually mean anything?

Literally movie 11 the episode
what the fuck TOEI

she's a joke character

So blue is officially a joke form now? WTF TOEI?

Super Lesbo tingle > Supersand Blueberry

So at this point we can all agree that GT>Super right? If you can defend this episode with a straight face then you are legitimately retarded and objectively have no taste.

not since RoF

Hahahahahah

How will Caulifags ever recover?

>CHADlifla sacrificing herself to protect her waifu
>jobberhan let spopovich rape his waifu live in front of thousands of people

/ourgirl/

I can't. It's so bad it's worth watching just for the aftermath. Not even Sup Forums can rationalize this. This is hilarious.

I thought I didn't care about powerlevel and the consistency, DBS was just for fun.
But seeing Kale tanking Goku's SSB kamehameha like nothing made my heart aches a little.

>3 threads already approaching or past bump limit
>Pedros cant control themselves

>Frieza is /ourguy/
Nah.

>Golden furiza equals with SSB Goku
>SSb Goku can't even touch LSS who jobs in one hit to captain Ayy
Being such an evil shit like he is, he's gonna get PROBED hard by Jiren or even Toppo

He was holding back :)

This fanbase has officially become worse than Naruto.

only when beerus was the only one who had it

Thoughts on the episode?

So Goku was holding back in blue again? Otherwise, Jiren would absolutely destroy goku right now.

God ki, energy of FUCKING JOBBERS
WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF BLUE? The anime just made Toyo's interpretation of Blue more based.

>Jiren is the worst character in dragon ball ever

FTFY

Like he "fixed" the FT arc ending? You stupid cunt.

Unstoppable Waku
vs
Immovable Hane

FINALLY!!!!!

Reminder that while Caulifla has actually fought in the Tournament of Power: eliminating several, ensuring her comrade was safe, fighting with SS2 Goku with him even telling her that she has a lot of potential - Gohan has done absolutely nothing significant in this tournament. Caulifla will be eliminated, but with her head high as she managed to pull through.

What did you feel when you saw this?

Bueno Pedro

Both are overall bad. Super is better but this was one of the worst episodes of Super.

Super was a mistake. Toei was a mistake

they're both trash. but super proved its trashyness long ago, not just in this episode

why would he waste his massive reserve of power

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

we still haven't made it to dub posting
so no

KIERO

Apparently not. It was only useful when Black used it. God Ki can apparently be easily overcome by literally anyone who was lucky enough to be a "prodigy".

Anyone update the chart yet?

>Cabba is Vegeta's student
>Caulifla is Goku's student
>Kale is gonna kill Gohan

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>holding back
they cant keep saying this, its silly at this point, Goku should've never went Blue. He should done that in SS2, but Toei goes full retard again.
Jiren btfo Kale with one simple KI blast.

What is Toei thinking?

The only thing it seems to mean is that without it you can't damage gods but with it you can damage gods. Or you think so anyway. Kind of makes you wonder why Shin was so scared of Goku during the Buu saga. If you can't hurt sods without godly ki then why was Goku's threat worth backing down from?

>I am sexist.

>autistic teenage female saiyan inexplicably goes LSSJ out of lesbian rage and is for some reason able to facetank an SSB kamehameha
good show

GT had better art, music, transformation, passing and fights. Which is not to say Super's other aspects were any good. What a disaster.

I thought I'd hate Cauli more then Kale
The reverse fucking happened. Christ

Let's put this into perspective.

Goku couldn't fight beerus at super saiyan 2, and could barely land a hit at super saiyan 3.

Super saiyan 2/3 is approximately on par with the capabilities of LSSJ (as we saw with broly)

Goku as a red super saiyan god could fight beerus at some arbitrary percentage of strength, but enough to make him exert himself.

Goku as a super saiyan blue is already the super saiyan version of super saiyan god, so that means his strength would probably force beerus to exert much more power. I would say SSJB goku is about 80% beerus if we're being conservative and beerus wasn't lying if he said how much strength he exerted during the fight.

Versus Frieza, it was said that Frieza had a power level somewhere in the quintillions. That could fight SSJB toe-to-toe and sometimes edge out the win.

THEN, goku spent a shitload more time mastering SSJB and figuring out how to manage ki better, and even dabbled in Kaioken. This makes him LEAGUES above nearly all warriors, and can only be stopped by extrauniversal threats with immense power and abilities such as Hit.

AND NOW

NOW

A BROLY-LIKE CHARACTER MANAGES TO THROW GOKU AROUND AND FACETANK A KAMEHAMEHA.

SSJ1 Goku was around 150 million during the frieza saga, and ssj2 with training was assumed to be 400 million. I would say it's safe to assume that SSJ3 is 1 billion. These are conservative estimates. If frieza's power level is 100 quintillion, and fought against ssjb equally, then that means SSJB is 100 BILLION TIMES STRONGER THAN SSJ3.

That means Kale would have powered up over ONE HUNDRED BILLION TIMES IN A FORM SHE HAS NEVER MASTERED.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK TOEI???

Get lost, Manuel

Yuri shit is so powerful is goes beyond any fathomable logic.
Makes me wonder how powerful Futafags are

I want to have sex with Pan.

>Muh super vs GT
Same shit, different smell

>The state of Cauliflaniggers
F-FUCKING GOHAN IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEE

"Salagir is going to have such a brolyboner."

get lost

Beautiful friend

Pros: Hit showing teamwork and carrying u6
Cons: Almost everything concerning Kale and Caulifla.

They are sacrificing Goku for the sake of making them both look good. It's weird seeing Goku serve as Vegeta's role

My heart hurts and I'm not even a powerlevelfag.

Toei wants to sell as much SSB toys as they can. They have to include blue as much as possible.

Were powerrlevelfags this assblasted when Toppo tanked a God Kamehameha?

Did you just assume xis gender?

The True Reminder Guys

>Chadlifa loses saving his waifu
>sh-she'll get spopovitch'd

Fucking Caulifla. She truly is /our girl/