I'm a sociopath. (AMA)

So is every human on earth, try on a new one sweetie.

How did you become a sociopath?

What attracted you to this board? you think you're posting with other sociopaths?

I transcended my moral bindings.

How do you feel about not having empathy? Do you feel like you're missing out on something which is integral to human nature, or do you feel like you're free of the shackles of something which limits TRUE human nature? If you could choose to have empathy, would you?

Is your name Paul?

How can you claim so?

Fuck off sage in all fields

The latter. I chose not to.

just become an egoist

>Mom and dad just don’t understand me, UGH. I’m not painting my nails black and straightening my hair because I’m gay, it’s because of the darkness in my inner soul. And all those kids at school that make fun of me, they don’t know what it’s like to be me, to live this kind of life. I just hate everybody. I can’t wait until I’m old enough to move out of this stupid house and then everybody will see they were wrong about me!”
FTFY

We have IDs here you know....

As a total flaming fucking edgelord faggot you have surely stuck a lot of dicks in your ass in your time, my question is what do you think is the most you could fit at once? My guess is seven but I'm happy for you to correct me if it's more.

They're just better at it than you.

I did that user, to just get past the usual question.

What made OP decide to be a faggot?

What are you most afraid off?

You aren't special

A sociopath poster in a board filled with sociopaths(and cum)..

A sociopath is not the same as a psychopath, .
Having no moral grounds is met up by the fact that sociopaths are mostly social smart.

Cool, go whore yourself to the khazarians or jesuits, while there's still time. They would love to have you, tough goy.

I do not have much fears, and surely nothing to call
'most afraid'.

*yawn*

No.

So you're a delusional moron then, got it.

How is that delusional?

Why can’t you just accept that you lost the election?

You do not seem to understand what a sociopath is.

I think he understands someone LARPing as a sociopath on a Cambodian basket weaving forum quite well

Okay, this went no where.

Pretty sure you're just a narcissist desu, if you're not afraid of anything and you're bored, there's A LOT of things more fun to do out there than LARPING on Sup Forums.

wow so edgy and deep and dark and kewl

Because you think you're hot shit.

I'm glad to tell you that you got the narcissistic part right but what makes you think that I'm LARPing?

Did I say so?

have you ever seen a child being raped?

i don't need you to say it

Actual psychopath here, OP is a faggot LARPer. I’ve had 60 or more sexual partners and I’m not yet 25. Also make a shitload of money and cheat on my girlfriend regularly. Tbqh I just want to play WoW.

this has nothing to do with politics you ignorant retard. fuck off and kys. no bump.

reminder: do not engage these morons. sage, report and ignore them.

You might not be, but chances are you're not a big bad monster.

Then, explain how come you arrived at that conclusion?

aren't u just a winner/douchebag?

what's it like having a vagina

I know for certain that you are typing this from your mother's basement.

Why did you feel the need to put this on the politics board?

jesus christ, you're probably just autistic i'm starting to realize

How are the benefits of working for the Clinton foundatoion

I did not find any other board suitable for it.

he likes to break the rules, man

Nah, only reason I mentioned WoW is because the last time I felt that I had a purpose and experienced a genuine human connection was when I played WoW 10+ years ago. Then everyone I knew convinced me to stop “wasting my life.” Now I’m a piece of shit with a lot of money and a really nice apartment.