You know how to play Guilty Gear right user?

You know how to play Guilty Gear right user?

I don't have any friends.

Faggot

rude

>make best girl (design)
>she's a fucking side character

Not sure if that's better than being the loser in romance.

Yeah I'm not bad.
Would be willing to have a money match with her.

You just spam normals right?

Hell yeah i do. I'm so fucking awesome I can pull off quarter circle moves 30% of the time.

I love GG but i'm still not watching this garbage

>How to throw fireball: ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← ← → → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ SP MD MK SK WP WK MD MK SK WP WK MD MK WP WK MWP WK MD SP WPMK SK WP WK MD MK SK WP WK MD MK WP WP WK MD MK WP WK MD MK

>The fireball can be cancelled into a kicken-no-punchen by inputting ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← ← → → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ SP MD WP WK MWP WK MD SP WPMK SK WP WK MD MK SK WP WP WK MWP WK MD SP WPMK SK WP WK MD MK SK WP WK MD MK WP WP WK MD MK WP W WK MD MK WP WP WK MD MK WP WK MK SK WP WK MD MK SK WP WK MD MK WP WK MWP WK MD SP WPMK SK WP WK MD MK SK WP WK MD MK WP WP WK MD MK WP WK MD MK between frames 551092 and 551095, as long as you have three tension gauges full, four special stocks, six fighting spirit coins and your lifebar is flashing tuti-frutty

I don't like fighting games.

>saying this about GG when 90% of all special moves are just quarter circles or back and forths

>not just playing the games for the music and story if you fucking suck

>not using numerical notation like 632146 or 1632143 to make it even more confusing
Pleb

Is that the game with the yo-yo trap?

this series just has placeholder games though
the author could know jackshit writing in a line of "character with a sword" and the anime adaptation can add whatever they want

>1632143
>he plays chars in tekken that are PREDICTABO

I like how GG just gave up on making an interactive story mode.
And it worked.

I'm willing to bet the Guilty Gear company, Arc System Works, paid for that placement. There's also a Blazblue reference earlier in that episode.

Of course they did

I liked all the plugging in for persona 4 arena in ep 2. Also this was a feeling I could seriously relate to for once

>friends who are retarded and think fighting games are like what this idiot thinks
>No fighting games are far simpler you just need some practice but you're not going to are you?

i'm a may main and i hate my life

>Play for like two hours max
>Man am I tired
Aside from your ass getting sore how the hell do video games tire you out.

some people get tired or head aches from playing FPS games. Especially japanese apparently which is why FPS games never took off over there

Japan is fine. The past years they just never played on PC. I compared FPS footage of Anons playing and Japanese that were recently only Nintendo shits before, and it's amusing how the latter is better.

I dont think you understand how exhausting competitive games can be. CS or Dota not really because you have a lot of time between the action and its more slow paced in general, but games like aFPS, SC, TFT or fighting games, that leave you hardly any room to breathe between matches, are really damn tiresome. I am currently playing a more interactive MOBA and make like a grand a month off of playing it a month and I can tel you that if I play a tournament for 3-4 hours I am tired/exhausted as hell. And no I am not overweight or a "brainlet". The level of focus you need for top end play simply is tiresome.

I don't play 2D fighters.

>love GG to death
>have artbooks and a lot of the games in the series
>too much of a casual to actually learn combo strings to fight even half decent

I keep making the, "if I had a stick, I can play better" but I seriously doubt it.

I tried but i gave up, too fucking hard, just let me play my 20 years old arcade fighting game.

whats your steam name, lets train together!

Which artbooks? I always liked the designs but never really got into the games.