Would you rather have a coalburner daughter or a transgender son?

Would you rather have a coalburner daughter or a transgender son?

The coal burner. Faggots are rotten to the core disgusting.

No children at all of course

Definitely transgender son. More aligned with 14 words. Nothing says he can’t have white babies, meanwhile a coalburner gave us obama.

A transgender son would shame himself instead of the entire family's bloodline. With a coalburner daughter you'd have to dispose of her and her 56% la creatura bastard spawn, while the transgender son would off himself on his own eventually. The son is a far more superior option.

Transgender son. It would be sad but it would not defile your lineage for eternity.

The answer is, as it always has been, how well do they pass?

A transgender son. Because a coal burner daughter is a lifetime liability and the tranny son usually resolves itself before 30yrs.

How about this:
An atheist transgender son, or a Jewish coalburner daughter?

Can I just kill myself instead?

Probably the coalburner if I HAD to choose.

Neither.
Thats why I'm going to live away from the cities.
>I'd rather my family line have nigger genetics than for a dead-end to get AIDs and rot
Hm.

Now make them do incest and you've got a Blue State family.

I frankly don't care on principal. However I wouldn't want to outlive my children and considering the suicide rate for trans people I would say the coalburning daughter would cause me to worry a bit less.

Not that interracial marriages don't have higher proportions of marital abuse, but I would generally trust any daughter of mine to know better and get the fuck out if there was any issue, and I would make sure that anyone who's serious about being with her would know that if they ever hurt her seriously then they would wish for death before I was done with them.

I would give the same assurance for a son, mind you, but just making that clear.

Meanwhile severe depression runs in my family and as such the normal suicide risk of someone being trans would just be compounded. I can protect a daughter or a son from anyone who might want to hurt them, but I can't protect them from themselves.

So yea, the son would worry me a lot more, but on principal I would be fine with either one.

Make your own thread cocksucker

Can I have both? I'd like to see my daughter's black bull fuck my sissy teen son's asshole raw while my daughter cleans his unshaved black asshole with her tongue. Then I'd like to see my son's gaping twink asshole filled with cum, and my daughter slurping it all up afterwards. Finally I'd see my trap son and my blonde daughter both licking off any cum that remains on the black bull's cock, both of them bent down in front of his masculine figure, my son's freshly carved asshole in the air next to my daughter's savagely destroyed pussy, all to be displayed to me as nothing but fuck toys, my two offspring, pride of my life, used as meat holes for another man's pleasure. God I'm getting a boner just thinking about it.

You won't escape it running to the ass end of nowhere, user. TV still exists.

Just raise them to respect themselves.

>Just raise them to respect themselves.
Sometimes this just doesn't work user. Plenty of piece of shit kids come from good homes. The degeneracy of high civilization and easy living softens children and makes them gay. Do you think Marcus Aurelius was not a diligent and instructful father? Commodus was the Millenial of Roman Emperors.

The tranny son is definitely the better option in the long run. His choices and actions will only ever harm him or his LGBT kin. It's still shameful, but at least they're generally harmless to non-fags. There's an extremely high chance the coal-burner will get impregnated by a nog and have a half-caste kid. This'll have a lot of ramifications for you and your family, as well as bring in another unwanted mutt into this world, one that'll likely be more prone to physical and mental problems throughout its lifetime, as well as severe issues with identity. Coalburner is worse, anyone who disagrees is just being myopic.

This is next level edge.

Coalburner daughter
I would kill myself if I had a son and he was transgender

Is there really no other option? Like, shooting myself in the dick?

boipussy son because like others have said he becomes an isolated case. Coalburner daughter can spawn disgusting mutts.

i'd have them both.
transgender
>be supportive of him and if he wants to have a child play the "I've always supported you son". You could adopt someone elses son but I beg you as your father and all time friend to have a natural child with a white woman. You can do in in vitro if you dont want to sleep with her. and then raise the child.
coalburner daughter
>magically the baby dies in its sleep until she gets pregnant by a white.
problem solved.

I would take TWO trannie sons instead of a couldburner. In the end of the day one produces monglers, one doesn't.
>amerimutt doesn't care about mongrelisation