Dragon Ball Super

>Powerlevelfags SEETHING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bc5vVAUcaR4?t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5vVAUcaR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Reminder that these guys are still here

Can't we all just accept that everything Toei and Toriyama have animated or drawn since the end of Z is not canon, and move on?

>Our girl Kale walking through blueboi wave
How will powerlevelfags ever recover?

/Our Girl/

only ragdolled goku =/= stronger than goku
couldn't bruise him
ki suppression is fucking saiyan safa shit

Kale a cute

>Everything about Trunksue in Zamasu arc
>Goku SSB Kaioken stronger than fused Zamasu
>17 equal to SSB Goku
>Random fucks Toppo almost equal to SSB Goku
>Arale equal to SSB Goku
>Roshi almost equal to SSB Goku
>Mystic Gohan equal to SSB Goku
>My fucking grandma equal to SSB Goku
No problem Toei did nuffin wrong

>Kale stronger than SSB Goku
REEEE MUH GOKU

Where was Gohan during this episode?

>People like Kale even though she's an ugly autistic lesbian with no personality.

Worst character

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Caulifla was great this episode

cell only lost to gohan because he was holding back btw

babysitting the weaklings + his power up tool doc

>No problem Toei did nuffin wrong
What the fuck are you talking about? Literally everyone has been screaming on this board about how dumb everything you posted (except Arale) is.

reminder Caulifla stinks

best girls

This, she protected her waifu.

Guys, which would you repeat ad infinitum?
KAKAROTTO
or
SON GOKU?

Where were you when DB finally sold out to the feminists?

reminder caulifa is going to job next episode, how can they ever recover?

she's a joke character based on the worst character of the franchise

>People like Kale even though she's an ugly autistic lesbian with no personality.
anyone pretending to like her is trolling

I want to die. The U6 vs U7 tournament was more tolerable than this mess.
So Toei wants their audience to constantly eat sloppy shit.
I'm starting to feel that the spics were right. GT seems much better than Super lacks consistence while GT got like 10% more consistence.

>ugly

Kale a cute and is living up to the MARKETING!

Yeah she's pushing it power scaling wise but I still tolerate her more than Caulifla.

Cabba the generic LN/harem beta is still the only one not jumping sharks so he's objectively the best U6 saiyan

>did not get vegeta vs cabba
Actually was looking forward to it more than muh green hair

*worst girls

IT'S NOT FAIR

GOKU IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE STRONGEREST

They're equally shit. Literally not a single ounce of deviation. They're both 0/10.

can't wait for caulishit to get btfo next week

F-U-N!!!!

>Toeishills literally eatting this shit up
ha, the manga ends so well and now this.
It's undeniably certain the manga is better.

Yeah, fuck toei, dont buy dragonball fighter z when it comes out. Dragonball is dead after this. Future trunks arc got our hopes up but this arc is pure shit.

she can be cute depending on how much the artist cares when drawing her
everything else you said is true though

>dude lemme just push harder and accomplish SSJ2 in a second lmao
Caulifla is the worst new character.
At least Kale is smart enough to release power so she doesn't become a bomb that can get ohko'd like Broly

Women in battle shonen are either Naruto/YGO tier or are Erza Scarlet.

Middle grounds don't work because they can accidently slip into the former

Quite aware. Still like Kale more.

Better looking Goku passing through.

>dont buy dragonball fighter z when it comes out
Was anyone unironically planning to buy that obvious piece of shit in the first place?

heh

>Future trunks arc got our hopes up
Don't kid yourself. Super in its entirety has been garbage.
I only watch it because I have nothing else to do with my life

>Make your characters on par with the Gods
>Need ideas for other characters that can compete with God-level fighters
>Decide to make an homage to an old character from the movies that was popular
>Make said homage a God-level fighter so it isn't Goku/Vegeta/Frieza vs Hit vs Jiren vs Magicgirl the whole time
>People sperg out
Toei is just trying to give other universes a fighting chance. If you power level autists are using Broly as a measuring stick despite the fact he's non-canon then you're being retarded.

Kale wants goku's dong ,right?

Why do cucks keep calling the movies non canon when tori himself said they take place in an alternate dimension

b-b-b-but Broly in the original jobbed to SS2 and and in Super a SS2 blocked a ki blast meant to kill Cabba like it was nothing

I jumped on super in the episodes before the future trunks saga and thought the concepts of the god characters could be interesting when further developed and thought this arc could get good with the angels and grand priest acting so smug but after this episode I cant feel like I can make it to the end and see if anything happens. Probably going to not watch super until september and see if anything changes. This arc is dragging, atleast with future trunks the episodes felt dynamic and something new was coming like vegeta meeting future trunks again and zamasu secret plans revealed.

>Have a chance at making a competent LSS
>LOL NOPE SHE ONLY DOES IT WHEN SHE IS MAD AND LOSES THE ABILITY TO THINK STRAIGHT

NO, you stinks

Goddamn Jiren is so cool.

Reminder that 18 did basically the same thing to Goku

just like broly

but why have broly kale attack the strongest fighter in U7 and have to super power kale? Kale shouldve attacked the androids or piccolo and have gohan stop her. I wouldve accepted it if she took out tien and roshi for example before getting stopped instead of tanking SSB kamehahmehas

Is it over Caulichads? It looks like our girl will job next week..:

Friendly reminder Shin is the biggest responsible for U7 being a shit low level universe and for that he deserved all the bullying he received in the series thus far, and more.

He had just enough power to have stopped Freeza's reign of terror but guess what muh shit laissez faire no gubernm--oops no God intervention on the mortals, let them develop at their own pace.

Beerus is a close second for not doing anything about Buu.

Don't you guys get it? It's not that Goku lost but he's just respecting wamen.

Soon she will stink like nothing, because she's getting erased
HAHAHAHA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just wait some episodes until she can control herself, toei won't let her go out without doing it.

He doesnt give a shit abut it. Someone pls post kid Goku kicking Lunch in the face

Do you really think that the erased universes will stay like that?

What about Kill la Kill

So Gohan was right to not get Goku to teach him ss blue?

This is what happens when you look Goku come up with the new transformation

SSB is the new jobber transformation

It turned even Vegito into a useless jobber

I'm hotter than both of you. Pfft filthy scum.

*let Goku

Even if they don't the pic with her stupid face fading into nothing will be forever my personal trophy I will store to laugh about that cuntifla little shitter

leave kaljob to me

Flukes happen.

KLK had other issues though

pic where?

Why would they? Broly's power is MAXIMUM.

Does anyone have an updated chart for eliminations?

Spoken like a true commie.

is it supposed to look like broly with tits?

yes

Soon

so this entire last episode was to define Jiren power level ? If so couldn't it be less boring... Had he at least punched her really hard or something... I personally hate energy blast fags... And now for no reason we have to watch a fight nobody asked for in the next episode...

Btw I'm not hating on the episode, Caulifla and goku fight was cool and Kale vs goku was amazing... Just think Jiren is a boring character so far

>18 is a retard that couldn't warn Krillin about Frost even though she was supposed to watch his back
>"HURR KRILLING YOU DISSAPOINT ME"

Toei is making me hate her a lot.

>Cell returns
>He's more powerful than beerus and jiren
>Powerlevelfags go nuts.

Honestly, I agree. I was hoping Jiren would've knocked her out with a well placed gut-punch. Laserspams are just boring.

>go into thread letting others know my thoughts on how bullshit Kale tanking Blue
>everyone is complaining about it
Good. Fuck this steaming pile of shit.

how old was gohan when he first reached ssj2

>the city of powerlevelfags

Kale confirmed stronger than Vegeta and Gohan

She knocked him out of super form and tanked a super blue beam.

>pic related

Anyone else still laughing at the retards who though Caulifla SS2 was stronger than Kale just because she deflected a small energy ball?

Typical berserker archetype. Fuck toei for making this uninspired garbage, they had a golden opportunity to expand the dragon ball lore and they instead went for the pandering route

Amount of characters SSB Goku lost to:
>Freeza
>Hit
>Zamasu
>Kale

Amount of characters SSB Goku beat:
>U9 literal whos

What exactly is good about that useless form? Even Trunks's SS Ikari was more useful

No

This is Jimmies from Universe 2, and he's still in. Say something nice about him

Super hater shitposter is on overdrive

Masako Nozawa recently said in an interview that she aims for 700 episodes of Dragon Ball Super

We all know that doesn't really mean anything but how much development influence does she have in the anime as a whole? I feel like since she's worked for Toriyama for so long (+handpicked) she might have some power in the development by now.

What?

Nice "homage" to this scene Super
youtu.be/Bc5vVAUcaR4?t=55

Didn't mean to quote you either

> DUDE SPOTS LMAO

Loved the homage to this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5vVAUcaR4
Face it, Broly is cool.