Why doesn't he just lose some weight?

Why doesn't he just lose some weight?

Why should he?

STOP FATSHAMING

He's way more threatening on the left /thread

Wow. That's a big difference. He looks pretty handsome without the weight.

If he wasn't fat I'd unironically fuck his azn boi pucci.

Put some long hair on and you've got a woman.

Trump also needs to lose some weight.

Because his head would stay the same size.

People in NK are constantly fucking starving. To them, he looks fucking fat and rich and glorious. If he lost weight, people think he was starving and they would panic.

fat is more of a sign of wealth & health in the east

Thin Un looks like a MGS villian.

Because it would not alter his sexual options.

It's not all weight. Koreans have super round faces. It's why they get tons of surgeries.

If I were Kim I'd try to be as fat and jolly as possible to appear more prosperous and less threatening to my people. I bet he reminds them of a tough Buddha.

He's like the only fat guy in NK. They look at him in awe.

He is waiting for me to train his personal trainer.

Because he’s the goddamn supreme leader of North Korea he probably doesn’t give a fuck

He pretty much is already on that level anyway.

>executes anyone who so much as looks at him the wrong way
>has his own harem of 14-20 year old girls
>tells his own people they will eat grass and fucking like it rather than give one inch to the international community - and they do
>has his own 24 radio station that plays on radios in every citizen's house that never shuts off
>shitposts IRL on that radio station and his citizens just have to nod along blindly or risk being reeducated
>probably the only country with no niggers, Jews, or Muslims on the planet
>no degeneracy (except for what he does with the aforementioned harem, which isn't degeneracy because he says it's not)

Why? Because he's living the fucking dream, that's why.

Being a fatass is the biggest status symbol when everyone is a hungry skeleton eating dirt. I bet no one is even allowed to be overweight but him.

Obviously, from OP's pic he would go from looking like a fat clown to looking kinda alpha actually. Shit, if I was him I'd get the fat sucked out of me.

Those girls are cringing internally though. A woman faking it is nothing like when a woman truly desires you.

See Same thing as in the medieval time period. When everyone else in the country is eating grass, being a fat fuck is like having a massive, diamond-studded dick. It's the ultimate "I'm better than you" statement.

Doubtful. They live in a country where they are brainwashed from birth into believing that the regime is divine, and sucking Dear Leader's cock is the greatest honor they could ever aspire to.

he plays with poop. how can you expect a person who plays with poop to lose weight

lol

>I bet he reminds them of a tough Buddha.
You're confusing the Buddha with the Budai.

Besides, I thought religion (including Buddhism) was de facto banned in North Korea

This. It would imply that he isn't perfection incarnate already as he is.
If he is fat, fat is the standard of beauty.

Its part of his cultivated image. He's trying to look like Kim Il Sung. Most North Koreans actually see it as a positive

Why the fuck do North Koreans tolerate this shit?
Are North Koreans even people?
If fucking Jesus came back to life most people in Europe would call him a fake prophet or say he is a hoax. Yet in North Korea a fat slob can rule the country as a god without any person in the government assassinating him before he even gets in power.

I think a better way to show hes superior would be to build some massive fucking muscles

I remember seeing a documentary about a nork girl who escaped to South Korea. She talked about how she was asked one day after escaping what her favourite colour was and immediately said red, but then stopped a second and realised she only said that because it was the colour of the commie regime and now she could actually decide for herself.

Picture for reference, you'll note they look very similar, and since Kim Il Sung is viewed as a fucking god over there it obviously is helpful for little kim

If he cuts weight and dyes his hair he will be the new member of BTS or one of those bands

I meant to post this picture of Kim Il sung when he was younger

Seen that documentary too. They are brainwashed to an scary level.

You ever tried to take a treat away from a spoiled child?
This spoiled child owns a compliant military and secret service that will torture you and your family for generations.

thin kim looks like kung-fu movie villain

Because NK runs on older standards of beauty: fat=has food

What a Chad

still buying this used up propaganda my mutt bro ? nice critical thinking, you should maybe use google street and go see by yourself, because pyongyang definitly look less shitty than most of your country

Unfortunately this is real life which means surely he's fat so he can understand how us Americans think in order to defeat us.

It´s a way to show dominance over the people that are starving.

he actually looks respectable skinny instead of a pudgy teen

this

Can’t say the same for yours unfortunately

mutts are going down, kim jong united nations will prevail

He's already anorectic on American standard