STREAM IN 9 HOURS: youtube.com/watch?v=WDyYj8fK1ZY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/turezure11/status/888741616759865344
youtube.com/watch?v=ial5PqIeIDA
twitter.com/r2BXz68Vvx234J9/status/888757992308461569
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>[Final thread]

So was it just shitposting from an attention starved OP?

Shitposting.

the absolute madman

Counting down to prune:
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

Why, of course. What made you believe the contrary?

Obviously. If it were legit, wouldn't they have logged in as a mod or some such to post it?

Now time will tell if mods or janitors decide to listen to that OP anyway.

I want to do things to Diana's cute tummy.

>all these epicly rused faggots actually thought some random non-mod/janny had the right to end the threads
TEN
MORE
Y E A R S

Diana a cute.

Seeing as how these threads are still around it's probably time for me to start contributing some OC. Time to learn how to draw.

Does this count?

Post abs

>in an early draft, there was a subplot about Hannah and Barbara trying to be the next "Diana"/Queen Bee of Luna Nova during the events of episode 19 and 20; instead they decided to make them care about Diana and begin crying about her leaving
How do you feel about this, Sup Forums? Was it a good change or a bad change?

twitter.com/turezure11/status/888741616759865344

Good change. They would've made people hate HB

They were pretty unlikable bullies beforehand too

I honestly don't know on the one hand it sounds kinda forced on the other hand Hanna and Barbara we're barely developed as characters so something would've been better than nothing.

I like it. The idea that they were only hanging out with Diana for her status and popularity is just too depressing combined with everything else going on in her life. Making them her actual, caring friends is much better.

Honestly, a good change. I've grown to like both of them a lot and I hate to see them suddenly become extra bitchy.

That sounds like one of the ideas Tattun gave them and got told they were terrible.

>Still trying to find something to discuss about
Pretty sad

Hey user I like seeing that your art has been improving with each dreading keep going! Also can you add Lotte in the next one?

Sorry that wasn't me. I'd love him to post more though.

thanks user, though some other user posted my picture before me. i have some ideas in my head about what the next thing might be, though admittedly i didn't consider lotte

So why arent you mentioning that the stream is only about the game?

i would've loved to see the two of them try at first and then realize they are not very hard bullies after all and then just blend in with the rest after finding out they don't have the guts without Diana to be all snooty

I approve of the change personally, but I can't help but find it hilarious that if they went through with it the only people left on the planet that genuinely cares about Diana would be Akko and Anna. It would have given them a reason to exclude Barbara and Hannah from the Nine New Witches deal too, even though they were a part of one of the three main teams.

Because everyone knows that it's about the game?

So are we /vg/ now then

>idol left her for a stinky nip
>best friend moved on to a finn
>not part of the 9NW
>height got nerfed by the staff
>was originally considered to become a bitchy replacement to Diana

Why does it keep getting worse for Hannah?

Fate is cruel, but it's okay, we are here to help her heal.

>final thread wasn't final
Thank goodness, I can keep posting Diakko until the heat death of the universe.

She doesn't look like she's being loved tenderly with that expression though.

Heartbroken and emotionally vulnerable Hannah giving herself to random stranger doujins when?

The anti gen is gone for almost a year now. He cant do shit against you anymore.

Only the dead are left.

Maybe she can find some common ground with the other cucked witch.

/vg/ and even Sup Forums would disagree with you, though.

>it ends with her selling out Diana and Barbara to fat, faceless, bald men

Some of the things forbidden by producer Tsusumi:
-Panty shots
-Changing the skirt length
-Basically fanservice of any kind
-Also the shadow underneath the breasts that would make them look like their boobs were bigger than they're supposed to be
-Romance
-Producer literally made animators modify lewd frames they had drawn

-Producer removed blushes from Akko towards Andrew in episode 10 because she didn’t want Akko to seem like the kind of girl who would be happy with any ikemen (handsome guy) doing whatever he wanted with her
-Going back to the original concept of a love story between Akko and Andrew: it was an idea from series composition writer Michiru Shimada and Yoshinari had agreed with it at first but it wasn’t just Tsutsumi (although she was the one with the power to deny it) but the entire staff in general who opposed the idea of having a love story in LWA.
-They decided that it’s better for LWA to not have romance because it’s not that kind of show and it would have overwhelmed the rest of the story.
-Episode 10 was sort of a compromise. Yoshinari says that it’s the episode that feels the most like Michiru Shimada; he thinks he couldn’t do something like that. As said above, producer Tsusumi made modifications to episode 10 and in terms of relationships to the opposite sex she tried to remove romantic implications as much as possible. She thinks that was shown is already the limit she is setting.

So is Producer OUR GIRL or not? She stopped HET from happening but also killed all lewd.

nice, now i don't have to finish my drawing

>is NO FUN ALLOWED cunt OUR GIRL?
Not mine she isn't.

We can revel in the subtext which they left us, while specifically commenting on Akko/Andrew as a "Guy-Guy Friendship".

But the removal of any cleavage in outfits specifically designed for it is silly.

>-Panty shots
>-Changing the skirt length
>-Basically fanservice of any kind
>-Also the shadow underneath the breasts that would make them look like their boobs were bigger than they're supposed to be
>-Romance
>-Producer literally made animators modify lewd frames they had drawn
And here I thought it was part of a netflix deal that the witches couldn't be lewd, that's probably why the camera doesn't linger on Chariot's ass very long when she's in her body suit and why neither she nor Croix have any cleavage at all. Too bad this all but confirms Frank won't be getting any finn puss. We'll be lucky if we ever see Andrew again

Producer said she wants to develop Andrew's character and his relationship with Akko in the future. Having him going on adventures with Akko and Diana would've fun.

>it was an idea from series composition writer Michiru Shimad
I told you faggots it was Shimada's idea.

>Is the woman who stopped all official witch lewd and even pure love from happening , even though this franchise will go on for 1 0 M O R E Y E A R S OUR GIRL?

She might be your girl, but she sure as fuck ain't mine.

Shimada will probably not be back in a second season.

>Producer said she wants to develop Andrew's character
Yes.
>and his relationship with Akko
She never said that. What was mentioned is that there's still things to explore about his character and stuff related to him like his school.
>Having him going on adventures with Akko and Diana would've fun.
Agreed.

Wasn't it implied that his school might have a history with witch hunting?

>So is Producer OUR GIRL or not?
Yes, It's my sis.

She BTFO Yurifags and Regular Shipperfags. Too bad about the semi censoring, but It was a good trade-off.

This is like a complete 180 from Kill la Kill's overall agenda. Doesn't it seem strange?

To be fair, KLK had the exact same philosophy towards romance.

She kinda failed at that, there was one shot of Akko in tthe Constanze episode where her thighs looked kinda lewd

>WHY ISNT THIS KID SHOW LEWD AS FUCK
Are you retarded user?

Different strokes for different shows I guess. If Promare comes out with no fanservice like that though I will riot on the streets.

She is truly o/u/r girl. She saved LWA.

Well, in the grand scheme of things, that's ok. She still blew the fuck of the shipperfags which is what really matters.

>breasts on Akko

what is this witchcraft?

it's little witchcraft

They should have kept it. Anything to give us more H&B.

Are you faggots newfags?
They said months ago that one of the points of LWA TV was to make a different show that gets a bit further from the likes of KLK, Ninja Slayer or Inferno Cop. Kinda the same reason they made Kiznaiver. They want some variety for their shows and it's obvious they wanted LWA to be something to be aimed a bit more to the mainstream crowd.

They did the exact same thing in KLK regarding romance, though. There are no canon pairings there and the told the shipper to keep it into their fanfics.

Darling in the FrankXX has a naked woman in the key visual, it's going to be lewd.

But will it have "Difficult to define" relationships?

i don't dislike shimada but
replace her with shiori
i'll take shiori as a writer or writing assistant

People would have been angry at that, seeing them waste time trying to be the new queen bitches taking us away from precious Akko and Diana time would of kept them in episode 9 and 16 tier of shiftiness

Of course it was. How the fuck was OP going to enforce that?

She's the cancer killing LWA

>"Difficult to define"
You mean Friends and Rivals?
Shiori is an animator first and foremost, so I think she would rather stay in her zone, just like Yoshinari wants to stay in his. Lttting her make some suggestions might be A-Ok.

Said the user posting a Croix pic.

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

Stop falling for falseflagging retards user.

God BLESS this woman
She basically saved this show from turning into generic school/ecchi/romance shit. God BLESS her.

I want Ueno to keep writing the crack episodes, but who would be the main writer replacing Shimada (hypothetically).

>I want Ueno to keep writing the crack episodes
as long as it's not like episode 16

>"Rivals"
Yes.

Any updates from writefag on bee weasels?

why aren't they playing a real game like chess 2

So what happened to named students

>That modelling
>Those students

I'm worried. This looks dangerously alpha for a game that will come out so soon.

Its made in unity user.

Where are you getting these user?

It's obviously there's going to be NPC's considering all the background witches we properly know of are only around 40 or so.

And what if it turns out Luna Nova teaches 5 years?

It IS Alpha, the team behind are a bunch of incompitant morons,it's going to be bare bones trash, just hope that the character information for the mob witches and the character interaction is enough to at least watch whatever idiot spends money on this thing play it, you're doing a disservice to yourself thinking it'll be good or playable.

From twitter dummy

Just finished the series and now I'm curious about one thing...
Why was Diana passed over for being the chosen one for the rod? She seemed like the perfect person for it.
She never displayed any arrogance or malicious intent, nor did she have any "good intentions that could pave the way road hell."
So why didn't Woodward choose Diana? Surely she would have known just how revered she was from all the other professors.

I know she had other obligations like becoming head of her family, but still... She could have saved the world of magic 10x over if she had ownership of the Claiomh Solais, granted she still meets Akko and has her "yay" restored by her.

are you going to start reposting this again?

You know what else is made in Unity?
youtube.com/watch?v=ial5PqIeIDA

Literally no excuse.

She said she wants to tell "their" story, so I assumed it was Andrew and Akko she was talking about.

What? No. I just finished the series and now I'm just curious as to what other anons think about it.

Game wont be canon anyways, why would you buy it? You can get the drama CD and blueray bonus content online.

Why couldn't Amanda become the owner of the rod?
Hell, why couldn't Sucy, or Lotte or anyone else? The answer is simple. Woodward chooses whoever has the most YAY.Yay is like, spiral energy in the LWA universe, if you have to have someone to restore it to you, you already failed the test.

I love that bird.

This pic is so fucking cute.

You forgot:

Yoshinari said that he would love a second season but isn't too eager to direct a second season. He would like to do animation and character designs for it instead.
twitter.com/r2BXz68Vvx234J9/status/888757992308461569

I don't think Woodward necessarily /didn't/ choose Diana. I don't think she necessarily chose Akko. I think Woodward felt that Diana's no-bullshit complete and pure work ethic was necessary, but I imagine she felt that Diana would not find her way to the Grand Triskelion on her own, and even if she did I don't think Diana possessed the right mindset regarding its use or the purpose of magic. Akko on her own most certainly couldn't have come to find the Grand Triskelion on her own with her lack of expertise and understanding of the magical world. My thoughts are that Woodward needed two people who could give each other the traits the other needed to restore the world, and that she didn't believe the two would work together as friends if Diana had been given the rod first. Diana needed to be humbled enough to work with Akko, and Akko needed to find the personal growth and work ethic to work with someone like Diana.

She didn't go to the forest, nor would she ever go there, she denied her believing heart and she was goal driven, the rod doesn't like that, it prefers retards and naive idiots who only wish to make people happy their own way,sounds nice on paper but when the only way to save magic is this thing, it's frustrating and annoying to a realist,. It's basically making it impossible for a saint to get the power they need while giving that power to a childish fool who'd only use it for hteir own small minded ends, like watching a moron play stack'ems with a box containing the cure for cancer while nobody else can get into the box because the box only opens for someone who doesn't care what's in there.