Hehe you arent really a racist are you?

>hehe you arent really a racist are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3v88qoEpV64
instagram.com/cathykelley/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry you have me confused with a liar.

gook

Umm nope

We else do you think i'm not out on a date with a NIGGER

Noiiice

Hehe you really think you'd be above a 5/10 without makeup?

gay reddit 1 post by this ID thread

Virtually everyone recognizes the races are different. Its really only virtue signalling liars and social toadies that claim they don't "see" race.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME YOU'RE NOT EVEN WHITE

naa bitch i'm genocidal

nope, just ethnocentric

Did you just assume my gender?

nope, it's just some fun we have on our internet chat room honey. lol.

makeup manchurian

youtube.com/watch?v=3v88qoEpV64

>be right wing as fuck (considered a nazi here lol)
>not very quiet about it
>middle eastern and other immigrant qts and libtard swedish girls still want the d
>have fucked numerous muslim qts

if you are good looking they dont care

yeah I am, get out of my face spic bitch

Most of the girl's I've dated have been racist as well.
Tbh most girls will just go with whatever views you have.

>tfw been with gf for 3 years and haven’t displayed my full power level yet

Granted I’m not as far gone as you guys, but CNN would definitely brand me a racist

RARE !!1 RARE OYYY

I'm sorry, hun, but I don't date non-whites.

...what was the question again?

>why am i eating next to a fat spano-nigger

>far gone
You mean less brainwashed??

>OB'S STURMT ODER SCHNIET
OB'S STURMT ODER SCHNIET
>OB'S STURMT ODER SCHNIET
OB'S STURMT ODER SCHNIET

>be considered a nazi
>fuck Muslim qts
I don't understand you user

And you're not trying to look like some ugly kardashian spic, right?

They don't care because you stand for nothing you race traitor piece of shit.

it's called conquering your enemy's women

checked
very true

God baby. I know there are a lot of anons ITT talking about
>fapfapfap
But I'm interested in your heart and soul. Your body is beautiful, I wont lie, but I'm in love with you, not in lust. Ok? So listen..there's a Starbucks nearby if you'd like to meet up? Ever have the white chocolate mocha? Love it! My treat, ok? hmu

heres some contact info you can send dick pics to

And how many white babies have you had? Why don’t you try pumping out a few of those before you go on about “conquering your enemies women”

my man, we whites were made to conquer.

But Sven, the enemy is literally conquering your nation?

instagram.com/cathykelley/

in what world is this NOT white?

just cause she has a white name doesn't mean she's white. She looks incredibly spic.

No I'm not racist at all, I just hate niggers, spics, abos, Arabs and Jews.

because i'm not a retarded nigger? i'm not even done with uni yet

that is why i am denying them the ability to reproduce, by showing them the power if white cock

The nazis loved Muslims and Arabs.

They thought the Germans were more similar to them than the French.

haha nope its all fun and banter, now would you mind stepping in the shower

Apparently you are a retarded nigger, because you can’t read. I didn’t ask “why don’t you have any white babies” I asked you how many you have. I assumed the answer was zero, and you have proven my assumption correct. Now you should consider the later part, pump out some white babies before you even think about “conquering my enemies women.” You are in no position to speak about that sort of thing before you have conquered your own woman.

Arabs are based, fuck indians though, penny pinching lazy cunts I hate it when they try to pocket my 10 cents change at the dairy then act all offended when I ask for it get a fucking real job then you won't have to penny pinch or wipe your arse with your hand you lazy pooskin fuck

i am planting "the seed" of aryan superiority in their minds for now, not their cunts. that's enough for me. i am still looking for a non-thot wife material girl. i thought it was pretty implicit in my post

>non-thot wife material
>scandinavia
Wew lad.

one can hope, ey

I am not a racist

when welfare undermines a woman's reliance on her man to provide for children and destroys the two parent household, then a war on drugs creates a lucrative black market that lures children away from school and productive work, then minimum wage prices young people out of first jobs that will teach them discipline, then gun control prevents good citizens from protecting themselves from the criminals in their neighborhoods, it is completely rational to fear the population those policies create

what's the word for that? bad-policyist?

I have to call the date here. I didn't realize you were an old hag until I got close enough.

Yes

Not when you are sucking my dick. No

Jesus christ.

the only non cucked sven. You win by conquering their women. It's happened since the dawn of time.

I would never be in this situation because I don't interact with subhumans

what is this from?

Women don't aren't leaders they are moralist who depend of vanity and constant aproval, all of them have the same emotions of a liberal is untrained. They must be raised properly by strong fathers and eventually brought into motherhood by their partner, strong men will reign them into reality and not a crowd pleasing idea such as leftism. you must treat a woman with affection and care but never to treat them as equal, to play their game is to defeat yourself, stay the course and follow your dreams, they will follow you in the end.

>yfw It's another /asp/ and Sup Forums crossover thread

>gook
>Hehe you really think you'd be above a 5/10 without makeup?
>HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME YOU'RE NOT EVEN WHITE
>yeah I am, get out of my face spic bitch
>. I didn't realize you were an old hag until I got close enough.

why all the hate on Cathy Kelly?