How can I red pill my dad on race?

Hi Sup Forums, I'd really like some help with my family situation, kind of desperate.

My dad has been exclusively dating this latina lady for a few months now. Today I asked him if he would ever marry her and he said he would, and to not say anything to her but that he was thinking about proposing sometime soon if things keep going well for them. He noticed I didn't exactly react positively and asked me what was wrong. I said it just seemed strange he was with her since "she's very different from what mom's like". He just jokingly said that's a good thing since he's pissed that my mom cheated which lead to their divorce. I want to convince him that he should pick someone who is more similar to him and aligns with him more culturally

I've read that these kinds of relationships never last and end up going down the drain 99% of the time. He doesn't know about my political beliefs and has no idea I have neo nazi tendencies. What would you say to him in this situation? He's Mormon and a genuinely nice person if that helps (I'm atheist, also doesn't know). I don't want her to have anything to do with us as a family unit, that would be my worst nightmare.

What would you do and do you have experience with this kind of situation? Anything helps, thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s
youtube.com/watch?v=q3xrdZpMdu0
imgur.com/a/roPmn
bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
healthresearchfunding.org/55-surprising-divorce-statistics-second-marriages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bring him to southside chicago and dose him with LSD

How old are you? You could move out. If not, you can give him the ultimatum: you or her.
Sorry to say so, op, but your mom is a fucking skank to let the marriage go down the drain. Do you have contact with her?

You dont thats not the red pill or your business, maybe kill yourself?

Show him a trap house

I'm only 14 so moving out is not an option, have no idea how to take care of myself to be honest. Yeah I have a lot of hatred toward my mom for what she did, she ruined our family but in the end she's still my mom and I do still talk to her. She lives near my dad's place so I live with her one week and him the other week. I could ask to live only with her but I feel like that might be worse for me

What religion is she? Mormon or otherwise?

She's Mormon too.

Tough luck... DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB. Red Pill him on Joseph Smith instead.

have sex with him

you still have a lot of growing up to do faggot it you believe everything that is posted here on Sup Forums Your dad already hates your whore mom so he knows what he wants in a woman.

How would that solve anything you piece of shit?

Live according to your beliefs and do not force them on your family. It's a great way to ruin relationships. When you have a family of your own you can raise them as you see fit. It is extremely unlikely they will reproduce considering your age.

>Aethiest raised as a Mormon.

No wonder, go experience a real Christian religion.

You are right: the single mom is dangerous, so that's probably not a good idea. You could try to guilt trip him into not marrying her. Tell him that you think it's important for children to approve of a potential partner and that you don't trust her.

you know you want too.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3xrdZpMdu0

People here are pretty smart and they post statistics so yeah I agree with almost everything and I've learned a lot. I don't think he actually hates her, like I said he's a genuinely nice person but he is still angry with her yeah.

Sabotage it. Don't try to convince your dad of anything, he won't listen. Also see pic related.

Fuck off faggot!

How can I sabotage it?

Yeah that's true, single moms are pretty horrible. I will try that, thanks for the help. I don't think he's going to listen but I will at least try.

> red pill my dad

Little boy, he knows a million times more than you do. You're fucking naive. You're so naive you don't even know you're naive.

My shithead white wife was raised in a churchless home by upper middle class divorced parents who spoiled her rotten. Of course she cheated on me. Then she threw me out on Christmas day, put our kid on fucked up meds and did everything in her power to keep my kid from me. Now she's on welfare and treacherously close to homeless.

I remarried 10 years later, and I married a half Mexican girl raised in a low income Catholic by her loving married parents. She's an exceptional cook, she's an exceptional lay, she's an exceptional mom, and she's an exceptional wife.

Your silly nazi-esque eugenics bullshit is doomed to fail as it has always failed, just communism always fails. Always. It's historic. Hitler wasn't the first he was just one of the most recent to fail in attempting to manifest a eugenics war.

> I'm only 14
GTFO
Go thank him for not abandoning you like your mom did, and embrace your step mom.

I'll tell you right now, if you give a man an ultimatum he WILL side with the person who didn't. Grow the fuck up.

> How do I red pill..
Seriously. Grow the fuck up. Memes are fine and hilarious and all but they significantly dampen your soft skills. You're not going to excel in a life or a career if you take memetics seriously. I can't stress this enough. Come up for air or you're going to wind up like pic related.

Various ways. Try not to act out too much or he'll send you off to live with your mom.

I think they will have kids because I'm an only child and she doesn't have any kids, so my dad probably wants at least one more kid and she probably wants to have one too.

Not easy, but keep your eyes open for opportunities. Be subtle about it. Maybe make her appear crazy somehow.

Also here you go:
imgur.com/a/roPmn

Every time I post here and my age comes up people always show me that same picture. But what if I told you I've learned a lot and this website has really opened my eyes to a lot of facts about the world? Why are you here too, hmm?

Good luck. Wish someone told me all this at your age.

protip: go to your fathers computer and expose his latina fetish.

Here's a real red pill.

Your mom's a slut. She's a slut. She cucked your dad, and your dad was a man and moved on with his life.

If you were a teenage girl, your mom would urge you to wear short skirts and hella makeup. She'd urge you to date lots of different people, and she'd urge you to make sure they're all way older than you.

But you're not a girl. You're a naive teenage boy.

Your mom has been oppressed by alpha males her whole life because she's weak because all she is, is just a slut. Alpha males pump and dump her, never rewarding her with a bigger salary like the tv dramas promise.

She hates the concept of manhood. If you were younger, grade school aged, she'd abuse the shit out of you, as single moms so often do .. or, she'd medicate the shit out of you.

But you're too old for that.

So, she'll point you in the direction of a scandalous slut and watch your heart break then pat your weeping little head and tell you that girls just want a nice guy who does nice things for them. That soy boy meme? Your mom's gonna breastfeed soy milk to you. You're gonna graduate with skinny arms and a soft voice.

Stay with your dad. Meet his fiance's Mexican family. Learn how to take and throw a punch, how to clean and shoot a gun. Mexicans are a million times more manly than what your mom will teach you.

Suck it up. Diversify, or become yet another beta "Nazi" faggot that everyone laughs at.

I'm crying right now. I don't know what to do.

"if we all reacted the same way we would be predictable and there is always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual its true overspecialize and you breed in weakness. A slow death" - Some underrated quote from Ghost in the Shell (1995)

The fact that you're even considering talking your dad out of an adult life choice, because YouTube personalities tell you it's degenerate, shows how badly you need to be raised by a man.

A real man, minds his own fucking business, and focuses on perfecting himself.

You don't believe in miscegenation? Don't miscegenate. Don't foist your nonsense on your father, little boy. Do you eat? Do you have clean clothes? Are you ready for school tomorrow? Clearly you have web access.

If all of the above is true, your dad's doing his job.

Focus on perfecting your own life, on your own path, and leave him the fuck alone. Literally anything else is as un-American as it gets. John Wayne wouldn't try to meddle or disrupt your dad's personal life for such lame reasons. Hunter S Thompson wouldn't. Teddy Roosevelt wouldn't. Andrew Jackson wouldn't. Clint Eastwood wouldn't.

You know who would? Some scandalous ass 13-going-on-30 slut who views life through the lens of a dramatic romantic comedy.

Leave your dad's sex life alone and let him be buried next to whoever he wants to be buried to. Focus on your own god damn epitaph.

The fact that you don't even recognize the importance of this, showcases why you need to continue living with him and distance yourself from your mommy.

Divorce and remarriage is stupidity. Also I would advise against falling for the stepmom meme because once they have a child you will be ostracized out of the family by the stepmom who will compete for her sons inheritance

Don't worry about it and don't listen to this guy he is going ham on you because he is in your dad's shoes and he got butthurt because of it.

Not necessarily. My oldest embraced his step mom, let himself love her. She loves him right back.

My oldest is 20. When I remarried, we had more kids. So I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old. One of my work friends likes to joke with me "dude you were almost done, why'd you restart it??!"

But my wife loves my oldest, she loves her step son unconditionally. He just shipped out for the army, he's going to be combat medic. She cried for days. She's terrified he's gonna get shot and she's ridiculously proud of his presidency incredibly mature decision.

She genuinely loves him. My youngest aren't replacements, just enhancements.

But it knew other kids who were assholes to their step mom's and yea, their experience is exactly what you described.

Ostracizing an entire race is about as foolish as embracing an entire race.

I would say, get to know her OP. If she's a fucking gold digger, be a good son and expose her. If she's a good woman, get over your YouTube Nazi bullshit and enjoy the fact that your dad is happy, and getting some fucking pussy, and leave it at that.

Pay tyrone to black her, record it and show it to him, its probably the only way.

> don't listen to this guy

But I keep getting sick digits, that means a frog god says I'm right!

^ yea, or I mean you could listen to the white nationalist anti-Mexican Mexican..

Also - if your dad and his fiance can get past the first 36 months, the chances of their marriage lasting is pretty strong. Especially if both of them are well into their 30's and if your dad earns a decent wage. The fact that your dad is bringing a kid into the relationship increases the likelihood of divorce but the fact that your potential step mom is Hispanic increases the likelihood that the marriage will last.

The stats:
bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm

Interesting findings:
healthresearchfunding.org/55-surprising-divorce-statistics-second-marriages/

The 99% you cited in your OP is an exaggeration

Let him meet a nigger.

Look it's a bad idea, your dad has already made you so he already served the white race. White women in the west are whores these days, let your dad have some fun with a traditional women.

dude just red pill them on the Mormons

The only best advice you will get here is if you red pill them on the Mormon dude. Joseph Smith was a false prophet.

I don't really care about that though, I mean yeah I hate going to church since everyone there is really stupid but I really don't think I can convince my dad to stop going. It's not gonna happen especially since all his friends and family are mormon too.

If you do not care for the truth, you do not care for your family. RED PILL YOUR PAPA AND YOUR POTENTIAL STEP MOM. the only useful advice out of this whole thread.

He shouldn't be risking his assets with marriage. Has he no sense?

"If we all reacted the same way we would be predictable and there is always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual its true overspecialize and you breed in weakness. A slow death" - Some underrated quote from Ghost in the Shell (1995)

I put it in the wrong ID I meant to insert on your behalf since you are a NAZI. What she means by this; quote is that if a culture, or worst if humanity, follows the same ideals or conforms with what is meant to make their lives meaning we become weaker ergo predictable/expected. The only reason why pol exists is because of what the quote means. Pol is full of dissents* while the world* is eating shit by fake news, oppressive dichotomies, etc. > all these things will lead to conformity therefore destroying freedom of speech> if an opinion is cast by expectation we are truly fucked. Opinions are meant to be different or contrast full towards debate because everything is debatable.

"Overspecialize and you breed in weakness"

NAZIS are meant to fail

Overspecialized ideals or retarded principles are meant to fail

We have Nietzsche to prove so

That's why I love British Culture. They debate about everything that's why we have rights, manga carta, and developed the BILL OF FUCKING RIGHTS YET democracy is fucking favorable to any group but can only one can maintain power

Latinas aren't that bad. I mean, it could be a male nigger. If you put that into the equation, he's doing far better than complete failiure. What if he got an anime pillow and drove around town with that? Lots of worse things could have happened, you shouldn't care too much. Does she look like pic related, or Jeb Bush's wife?

You can't. Red pilling is a fake thing, that does not exist in the real world outside of /pol.
Your childish, idiot ideas have no power.

>he should pick someone who is more similar to him and aligns with him more culturally
>someone who is more similar to him
It kinda sounds like he did.

Here's a good song you young naive adolescent:

Joseph Smith was called a prophet
(Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb)
He started the Mormon religion
(Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb).
Joseph Smith was called a prophet-

Many people believed Joseph
And that night he-ee saw an angel

Joseph Smith was called a prophet

He found the stones and golden plates
Even though nobody else ever saw them

And that's how the Book of Mormon was written
(Dumb dadumb dumb dumb dumb dumb)
(Dumb dadumb dumb dumb dumb dumb)
(Dahumb dahumb dumb dumb dumb dumb)
(Dumb dumb dumb dumb duuumb, duuumb.)

Martin went home to his wife
And showed her pages from the Book of Mormon

Lucy Harris smart smart smart
(Smart smart smart smart smart)

Martin Harris dumb dadumb-

Lucy Harris smart smart smart
Martin Harris dumb.
So Martin went on back to Smith
Said the pages had gone away
Smith got mad and told Martin
He needed to go pray

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

I HOPE THE MORMONS REFORMED

be happy for your dad you fucking ingrate.