Characters who have canonically had a man inside of them

Characters who have canonically had a man inside of them.

Several in fact, mostly college students

I fucking knew it, the second i saw the thread knew it.

Bless you my man.

This slut

Not sure if this counts but the Soul Switch Arc.

Kek

Gin canonically was in hasegawa.

This guy know what's up.

ur mom

What about a cake-turned-loli inside of them?

slut

please tell me this isn't some netorare fucked up shit

It traumatized me and gave me extreme anxiety about sex for like three months if that gives you an idea

I don't want sauce I want an explanation on why

>not recognizing it
How new are you?

disappointing thanks for the warning
I'm not new I just hate netorare shit it disgusts me so I figured having not seen whatever this is with a girl whos bodytype is literally my fetish I found it strange, WHICH IS WHY I ASKED. Thanks for the answer though, I definitely won't look this up.

I guess this if you count Shukaku as male.

Well It's not Netorare

>I'm not new
No, you fucking are. It's posted all the time and the artist has been famous since long before that, anyway.

yea I'm new because of some logic you invented good job man, is it hard to believe I don't have the same interests as you?

It's basically all those kinky doujin where the girl actually has consequences from getting kicked out of here house, being groomed as a prostitute, and falling under control of sadistic psychopaths.
It basically made all the fucked up shit some people like feel way too real and connected to what can happen to people.

> yea I'm new because of some logic you invented
What?
> is it hard to believe I don't have the same interests as you?
It's hard to believe you don't recognize Shindol's art if you've lurked for more than two months, yes.

That was not even the first man inside Hijikata, there was also Tosshi.

Shindol?

Why would I recognize an artist who makes a genre I hate? Fuck off with your bait you annoying kid.

> who makes a genre I hate
First off, you're still wrong about the genre. Second off, because he's one of the like five most famous H-artists and comes up all the goddamn time.

Did he put a videotape and a gun in her?

There's Gintoki and Madao too, but we'll never know who was inside who that drunken night.

I'm not sure Berg Katze fits most definitions of "man".

but she was a virg... Ohhhh I get it
Heh

Fuck I need to watch ultimate again is so fucking good

Kiss-Shot also has had men inside her.

I stopped watching this after three episodes and I really don't know why. Seras was a top-tier hottie

Anime's alright. Though I prefer the Ultimate OVAs. Be warned, each episode is an hour long, so don't try to watch a piece of an episode at a time.

Technically Naruto himself is the biggest slut in the universe. By the end, he's had a fox inside for years, eventually all the beasts, both his parents, Itachi's crow & even Pain's chakra.

Don't forget he got fingered by Kakashi.

Ayyy lmao

The anime had a pretty good ED though why they chose it was beyond me

Don't talk about my waifu like that.

what manga?

Three men, two kids, one alien and the good half of his personality.

SLUDGED
L
U
D
G
E
D

What sort of stupid incel thread is this. Is sex such a mysterious realm that it makes a defining character trait?

People are just having fun subverting the requirement. Like with Guts (who is not a girl) or with Joseph Joestar (men inside whom were not due to sex)

this

it's a lot more fun subverting it. With guys especially

Moreover, if Pip, who seems to have a lot more independence and individuality that any of Alucard's familiars(soul given willingly, over being forcibly taken?), manifests himself in corporeal form and fucks her into ahegao, does it actually count as masturbation, or not?

It is a character trait

You still forgot a few like Sasuke

Considering her transformation "long live the new flesh" is fitting here

Only pizza.

sex defines your entire existence retarded underage nigger

go back

>doesnt know shindol

I thought I would never meet anyone who hasnt seen this yet, its a classic you should definitely read it its great

Inevitable

:(

the blacked swordsmeme

my mother

this guy.

Frieza's gender is undefined

I GET THAT

>I'm not new
>Don't know one of the 3 pillar meme H-artists
Yes you are.
You can't even hide behind that shit excuse because im a vanillafag too.

>man

>I'm not new
Your lying shames hakase.

this fag

It got retconned to him being a eunich.

>Lesbian sex.
Your post is now invalid.

Only if you decide be a normal person.

Anything about an obsession with biting fish

> i'm not new

This is what I came for.