I have heard people say that Russia is on the same side of the Jewish coin. In what ways is that true...

I have heard people say that Russia is on the same side of the Jewish coin. In what ways is that true? They seem pretty based to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bolsheviks=jews

No I mean modern russia

Russians are just white niggers. They are dumb, obnoxious and generally have some sort of problem with alchohol, drugs or socializing in general. It wasn’t a coincidence the jews picked Russia to be the ground zero of communism. The russians basically did it to themselves

except that Stalin...

Putin = KGB = Bolshevik

He's talking about Russia not CCCP
While Putin is somewhat better with the native population, he still panders to local jews and allows free movement of Muslims into the Russian parts of Russia. Some of them are Muslims from the Caucasus or from near the caspian, but a lot of them come from muslim CIS countries like Azer or Kazakhstan. I don't think he can do much about it since he would rather have goodrelations with them, because if he doesn't Russia will become isolated, so he has to sacrifice some homogenity, but the way he parades about it is worrying.
>built largest Mosque in Europe a couple years back
>welcomes jewish immigrants
>allows muslims to pray on the streets of moscow during daytime

not true

It was not when the tsar controlled it

Jews play both sides

It is because (((they))) know you hate the Jews. But (((they))) want you to hate the Russians, so (((they))) have no qualms about saying that the Russians are on the same side as the Jews.

>have a day off
>visit parents
>mom watches TV shows
>almost everyone on TV is a jew
>on every channel
>sigh
They usurped this country hundred years ago. They are the government, the opposition, the oligarchy, the culture, the counter-culture, etc. They latch onto every power source using their connections. I really don't know how to solve the jewish question in this country.
Have a sad fish, user.

redpill me on navalny

But of course. Jews and scum of the russian land, nothing else.

russia got fucked by the jews

Tsarist Russia was one of the least philosemitic nations on Earth. If Russia was Jewish, then it's not possible to be not Jewish

Blame the West. We literally pleaded with Russia to stop being mean to the poor little Jews. Then our rich Jews here donated millions to destroy Russia and still do.

Russia's only problem is NATO and the likes
If there are Jews to blame, it's likely US kikes

Massive populist, had nationalistic rhetorics some time ago, it was cool to criticize migration from Shitstans back then. After that he told about the falsified elections. Now it is cool to reveal the hidden riches of officials, he does that. He never supported the Crimean events, so failed as the politician. He told something like 'I am more of the ukrainian than russian'. Foolish.
The problem lies in the lack of constructive ideas on his side and inability to understand the needs of the common citizens. He appeals only to the clique of his followers and supporters and maybe some people on the Internet. His clique isn't some serious group, I spent some time with them. They just want some action and have a good time, pretending they're changing something. Many jews or half-breeds.
Somewhat reminds me of Yeltsin. I bet he'd sell our blood just like Boris.

it is not that russia is on the jewish side
it is that jews have jews on all sides on every conflict ever

Checked.
Yep, you're right.

stop spamming your shitty music

Agreed, lurking in the shadows of every government, pulling the strings of every deep state, of every national currency, of every eductation system, of every law and order they will be found.

thats a bit of a exaggeration. they try but only really have sucessin the middle east and europe. past that there are varying degrees of absolute failure and lots of people just take the money. they dont do what they are paid to do and dont even run. sometimes they even tell their governments. its like the dalai lama telling china the cia tried to get him to be a faggot

>thats a bit of a exaggeration
not really
let's make a thought experiment, give us a name of 1 politican from anywhere in the world, and we will find his closest jew
sometimes not even deep state, consider Ukraine
they effectively have jewish ruling class

is your music that shit you have to spam it into nearly every thread? i make music, subjectively better then your music. but i dont need to post it in every thread. i see your embeds, and i just cringe. has anyone said "great tune man"? ever? or have they all been clicked and ignored?

He is half-jew who was expelled from liberal party for being too nazi and opposing party leader who is rather authoritarian.