Too intelligent for marijuana

everytime i would get high i would think so deeply i felt like i was losing my mind. i was thinking deep into places that the conscious isnt supposed to enter. it made me feel like i had autism

does anyone knowed this feel. i had to quit and never go back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you fear your deep thoughts?

That's the point of drugs. If you can't handle it stay away.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE. I'M PICKLE RICK, MORTY.

Same. I have no idea how anyone could drive a car or go to work while high.

Oh it gets better if you're predisposed to psychosis, that's when the fun really begins! :D

why so afraid?
nothing really happend

yeah bruh erryday

I don't care what people say. Cannabis is a really powerful drug.

i smoked for 1 year and by the end of the year i seriously felt like i was walking the on line between pshycosis and sanity

It becomes too much for me when things in real life are moving fast. I need to catch up. I switched to making edibles only and am in a current state where I need all my wits so I am sticking to coffee no alcohol or legal edibles (it's legal here).

i find weird more powerful than anything chemical. ive done coke, mdma, speed and its fine. but weed just turns me into something else, i seriously cant even communicste when im high, its actually like being disabled

I agree but maybe you are smoking too high dosage.

i havnt smoked weed in years. im too scared of it

Yep, my mind went to amazing places. Places that I don't necessarily regret but they made me ask questions and view the world in such a warped obscure way that it affected my development as a human being profoundly. I am still dealing with the fallout 3 years sober.

Also I did harder stuff. We were dabbing shatter on the daily back in 2010 still THC but, deffs another level.
I had some amazing hallucinations that were not actually hallucinations it was just that my mind would become so focused on one aspect of my existing experience that examination of the experience would begin to reveal the absolute absurdity. Many times the stress of having these realizations of the absurdity of life and being a living animal, drove me to shut down and run away, literally. I would be so in my head that I would have to break down my experience to the most base level, that of breathing and my heartbeat. If I know nothing else it is that the drive to continue breathing and to continue my heart beating kept me grounded. I would run home from wherever we were smoking, sometimes forgetting my shoes or other belongings, I would climb buildings and trees, I would run on all fours like a bear, for the experience, to observe the reaction in myself and push the limits of my human identity. Although I am still alive, even in some moments, when I peered into the void and relaxed my mind. I could feel the expression of infinity and I thought that the profound essance of death was that unlike life, it was infinite. Such a beautiful thing infinity. Non-existence or ego death, is forever, immortal. It is both everything and nothing, full and empty. With no varying degree only a total absolute experience stretching forever.

i got super high one time the night after a big physics test about magnetic fields. shit was fucked up, i perceived things i felt on and in my body, like the wind and my heart beating, as letters from formulas and rules. i thought i had gone insane

I.feel.like I'm losing my fucking mind when I'm not high . Pot makes me mellow out and slow down , I have anxiety and issues with people. Being high makes it way more bearable .

I wish I could get a job doing something with marijuana so I can get free medicine

try LSD

Weed fucks me up real bad if i do it when i am sober. However when i smoke when i am drunk all the bad feelings go away.

weed makes me confused and paranoid
not a great effect for someone who is already confused and paranoid

Yeah have it right now son.

I love that aspect. I love psychedelics for that shit way harder

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

no it's just your body's attempt to heal your schizophrenia by translating the terms of your false everyday consciousness into instinctual terms.

basically you were brainwashed into a computer part and your body is trying to reset back to a real human being and it causes you profound distress

Dont smoke alone then, smoke with friends and talk about shit if you have to. trust me its more fun that way, since the high depends on your mood prior to getting high

This. I would focus on heavily negative, but real things. Like war, car accidents, etc etc. The gravity of being in those situations would hit me almost like it was really happening. Stopped smoking weed when I was like 19, dont know how people enjoy it and find it relaxing. You must have to have nothing going on upstairs

When I smoke all I get out of it is a serious self judgement session.

I micro dose, compared to some people. I dont like getting too high but a little hash will mellow me. Just dont smoke the super strong shit mixed with crack.

stop shilling this shit in every possible thread you faggot.

You think that's cool you should come do acid

One time I got super high and I was in the back seat as my friends were driving around. My two friends in the front were talking about the magnetic fields of the earth shifting or some shit, and how it would effect people's minds. I was sitting in the back listening, then started to freak out because I felt that it was happening right now, and I could actually feel my mind being altered by the shifting fields. I began to prepare myself to live the rest of my life like this, in an altered mindstate and started to wonder if it was happening to everyone all over the world and how society would begin to run in this weird new mental state. Then I realized I was just really high.

thiiiiiiis
i feel so much guilt its fucking insane

There's a reason it's called 'dope.' You're not going to find too many super intelligent potheads who 'smoke weed everyday.'

Personally I felt this way before. when I first smoked weed I was rolling on the ground contemplating life and religion.

All I can say is get a better tolerance, a good smoke buddy or just hang on for the ride. It's worth it to relax IMO.

you have the gift. weed is the ultimate drug for those with the gift.

I know that feel.
I used to smoke alot of weed when I was younger. Used to sell it too.
After a while it just got boring for me, I never out right told myself I needed to quit. Just kinda got tired of being high all the time. I think it was that foggy feeling in your brain that you get that didn't agree with me.

it was the opposite for me. i smoked for exactly 1 year when i was 15. at first it was perfectly fine but over the course of that year i felt myself virtually losing my mind to the point where i would get high and couldnt even communicate anymore crazy anxiety and i felt like i was slowly digging deeper and deeper into my mind. i stopped and never smoked again even though all my friends did

Your smoking to much of a big cone user, just have literally the littlest puff and wait 10 mins you'll feel niceyyy then an hour later try a full toke then build it up like that, this happened to me aswell used to be a daily smoker then I went inside, when I came out smoked a fat cone and freaked the fuck out, was watching some animal documentary and came to the conclusion that humans are aliens and thought my friend was pranking me with some laced shit, weed is a weird one, your tolerance will build super quick though.

i smoked 365 for 5years but had to quit for a job im a year and two months sober, abd still crave to this day. the times ive had getting blazed were amazing. but i do acknowledge that weed has alot of negative effects. just depends on the person i supose

This guy is too rational; gets no replies.

>involved 70 children

never got high by myself

>work retail overnight
>come home
>smoke weed
>hate my life until I pass out
>rinse
>repeat
I'm already set in my ways in my late 30s and just waiting to die at this point.

>too mentally ill for marijuana
Ftfy
That’s much more accurate, as I’m sure you’re fucking retarded if you actually believe any of what you wrote. Notice how I spell out the joke just in case for you.

Sorry I meant to say you should probably just kill yourself because you’re the reason the white race is dead

I was about asked if I had missed something.
>you’re the reason the white race is dead
Sorry I don't live up to yor standards. Sure as fuck can't raise a kid or three in an increasingly anti-white world without the help of the American taxpayer.

Yes I did this also. It depends on the type of weed. In any case, this mindset can be a lot of fun.

The truth is marijuana is for complete and abject losers, beta males. Its escapism in its purist form, you lobotomize yourself to find moronic shit funny and weak CGI or videogames to be mind blowing.

Its why every worthless stoner fuck memes the shit out of any questioning of addiction.

At least booze and coke make you want to fight and fuck. Weed makes you sit on the couch and giggle like a cuck.
No thanks.

found the iqlet

it's called your unconscious mind, not autism

It pisses me off.
At some point I inevitably realize how slow, dumb and sedated I am and it makes me want to snap out of it.

they reveal repressed memories and darker, negative feelings that aren't fit for social interaction.

nigger, that shit was mixed with pcp.

If youre anything like the rest of us, your profundity was superficial and if you had written down or recorded your thoughts and tried to experience the great enlightenment sober that you did while high you would realize your trip was only an illusion of reasonability.

Being high actually decreases your logical functions so any stupid thing you come up with becaomes amazing. Its also the reason people think they write their best music while high

Thats not an answer to his question. I smoke weed alone so social interaction isnt a metric to be measured during my highs.

>If youre anything like the rest of us, your profundity was superficial and if you had written down or recorded your thoughts and tried to experience the great enlightenment sober that you did while high you would realize your trip was only an illusion of reasonability.
also this
weeed only makes you fee like you've realized some deep shit, in reality what you were thinking about is either trivial or straight nonsense

>quick
Also, anyone who thinks the synthetics give you the same highs as natural marijuana is COMPLETELY mistaken. Synthetic is as bad as salvia divinorum. Shits evil

Weed induced psychotic here. The introspection was too painful and I snapped. I would assume that a normie either completely represses the introspective thoughts or doesn't even have them. I don't know, can someone of you anons enlighten me on what happens in a normie's mind when they get really stoned? For me it was like every tension was brought to the surface.

I used to smoke a lot, it was fun, but I hve an anxiety disorder that weed sets off, so I never could smoke too much. I remember making some edibles once, and I could feel every single function of body. Nerve impulses making me move, after my brain tells them to move, urine in the bladder, the full voyage of drinks and food through my body etc. it was wild.

Yeah, I can't smoke before I go to sleep. I will end up just laying there for hours lost in thought, but not nodding off.

Yeah that can be difficult to deal with as well. As I mentioned, I have an anxiety disorder that makes high THC strains not great for me, if not going into psychosis all-together. Worst that's hppened to me was dredging up long suppressed memories of being sexually mistreated by multiple people.
As for the normies, their entire lives hve been planned out for them and laid before them, and their ideas given to them by others. They don't have anything to dwell on, or be introspective about

Some people mess themselves up pn it because they've never done any serious introspection and then life below the surface hits them. So basically don't smoke it if you're a shallow automaton.

t. Weed non smoker

ive smoked a joint every waking hour for the last 15 years. I am now a full blown autist with zero social skills. Totally worth it

Weed isn't for me either. My thoughts run rampant enough as it is when I'm sober.

Yeah. I mostly only smoked weed to exercise because it was the only way I could enjoy exercising without being bored out of my mind.
It also helped me practice guitar.

Just don't get couch-locked like a burnout. Sup Forums is far too conservative about drugs and weed is the least offensive article I narcotic there is. I don't think you're a degenerate if you smoke a bit, and I'm not just saying that because I have. I'm very much a degenerate. I think you're a degenerate if you have no self control or moderation and know when a drug becomes bad for you.

Half a joint and some coffee is nice before work or tests to self-medicate anxiety. Smoking 24/7 and never showering and constantly telling people how pot is a wonderdrug that cures all cancer and disease makes you a fag.

>article I
Schedule I.

That's another thing on self-medication too, weed is a good way to rough down sharp edges in your life if you use it responsibly and in moderation. You don't want to be too dull, but it's a good way to get over anxiety and personal paranoia.

>It made me feel like I had autism.
Kek

Drug users are degenerate. Worse than faggots. The day of the rope can't get here soon enough. You crack heads will be right behind (((them))) and before the faggots.

Can you be more specific about the thoughts you were having?

Everyone on here is autistic so you're in luck.

kek same

that's good enough to prove something you cannabis using brainlet

through weed i discovered my right wing side of thoughts, it really is expanding conciousness if you have the right mindset before doing it.

i remember there was some problem with myself i kept thinking about and it was growing larger and larger as the year progressed. it was really metaphysical though. so its hard to explain, but i feel like i was maybe on the verge of madness either that or i was just being paranoid. i used to think about all kinds of metaphysical shit.

i remember when i was a stoner i used to think about really crazy metaphorical shit and then i would forget about it in the exact same second? it was like a real quick flash thought that i couldnt put into words and i would forget what it was literally seconds after but it was always some really deep shit

does anyone else know that feeling

dont do drugs while you are murdering some cult members.

you will make a mistake

I’ve done it twice and both times I felt like I was able to leave my body per se. I was convinced that I was in a simulation. Nothing felt real, my relationships felt fake, feelings felt foreign...it was not good. I thought the first time was just a fluke and so I tried it again years later and the same thing happened. Like when I was high I absolutely had no doubt I could just leave my body but was too scared to try. It’s not a good feeling when the closest people to you feel like they suddenly mean nothing. They felt like NPCs in a video game. I’m never touching that shit again. It’s not for me.

You have to imagine that veteran stoners who smoke every day are barely affected by the shit anymore. It takes dabs/oil and whatnot to fuck those guys up, and you can even build a tolerance to that. Also, people who are legitimately too high to drive will typically understand that and not drive. It's not like alcohol where you have inflated confidence.

This is best advice. It's alright on your own if you want to be alone otherwise socialize that shit up

Yeah. Your thoughts overload your capacity to handle them and because there's no practical value, its dropped.
The oddest thing is when you remember things that never happened. The mind is a strange kind of playground

nah bro fucking kill these cult members
its not funny its not clever
you're an abuser you need to die

It almost seems like marijuana has the opposite effect on me. I'll think back to things I said or did in the last day/week/whatever and think "Holy shit, why the fuck did I do that?"
Getting high helps me analyze what I'm doing wrong in my life and what I need to do to fix it. Then when I'm sober and can actually operate at 100%, I'll do it.

Enjoy your destroyed liver and heart, faggot.

>Not harnessing the power of the jazz cabbage

how about we...
...sage the shill threads and keep the discussion political? hm?

It was just magnifying the mental disorders you alreay have. It's not the weed's fault. Go see a doctor.

Weed doesn't make you think deeply.

Weed makes you think you're thinking deeply.

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI