Why do people hate Republican?

why do people hate Republican?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being this upset that people aren't democrats

why are liberals so obsessed with forcing people into their cult?

Because they know its the right way to live but refuse to be adults.

Decades of propaganda by left leaning media and academia that prevent them from seeing how corrupt all our politicians are

Jesus does anybody take these people seriously

i am a republican because black people are 13% of the population and commit 50% of the murders

Both Republicans and Democrats are just tools for Schlomo, and they don't really solve anything.

We need authoritarian technocratic white nationalism in order to colonize space, and leave this nigger-infested turdball behind.

They can't into personal responsibility

the left hates them because the left is a bunch of asleep children and useful idiots.
the right hates them because they are a jewish movement.

they're bad

Cause they want gibs

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Professors tell them to and so does the teevee

>still whining about white privilege
its 2018 guys, come on

Get your tongue out of Americas anus you disgrace

seppo pride world wide

Why are libshits literally unable to cope with the fact that Republicans / conservatives exist? Like I totally get get that democrats exist and have accepted it long ago, it must be people the majority of institutions / media are controlled by (((them))).

Because (((Republicans))) are the other side of the same shekel. People are so caught up in identity politics that they vote along a single issue. Gays will always vote pro gay, blacks vote(lol) pro black, women vote pro women, weedfags vote weed, and good goys vote Israel. I unironically think if gays were at 1950s-70s level of acceptance today, and there was a NatSoc party that threw in gay rights, they would line up to vote for those 'racists' because everyone is a single issue voter now, and that issue is based on their personal identity.
Republicans represent none of those. Seriously, what do Republicans even stand for aside from smaller government (which never gets significantly smaller when they're in office), lower taxes (again they don't exactly make taxes plummet), and saying no for as long as possible in losing battles. I'd prefer if they gave up on some shit like gay marriage in exchange for getting some part of their agenda pushed through, but they don't actually have an agenda. Things get more (((progressive))) when the Democrats are in, and then when the Republicans get in that progressiveness slows down slightly but Israel still gets theirs.

You should hate Republicans too. They will never be a party worthy of support until it's changed from the inside out. That's a legitimate reason to hate them though, these people just hate them because they heard John Oliver say that they're bad on the news.

I grew up in metropolitan California. I don't think I ever met a Republican except very old people when I was a kid. Maybe a couple of people's dads who are veterans or cops. I went to public school, where I knew very few religious kids and had left leaning teachers. My world history teacher in high school was even an Israeli Jew who spent forever ranting about the holocaust.

Basically, if it weren't for this place, I would likely have no access to conservative ideas. I would go on with my life never hearing a right wing idea expressed articulately. So whenever I hear a person around me attack the character of Republicans calling them rednecks and other names like in pic related, I try to sympathize with them. They literally don't know any Republicans.

>chad only dates republicans

Kek

This is actually not a terrible meme as far as lefty meme goes. 6/10

Republicans are too materialistic and liberals are all bat shit crazy, the world is doomed!

Idk I feel like right wingers are less materialistic than lefties. Righties care more about family, community and country whereas leftists only care about Nintendo’s and abortions

As a former democrat i can tell u.
It is because the left lives on hate the moment u stop hateing u start to question the bullshit. They have to keep people stupid scared and angery.