Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=4zoLyXSno4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fag

>if it hurts my feelings it can't possibly contain any truth value

you wouldn't last a minute in my country.

Cuck

>this thread again
Israel did 9/11. JIDF can't bump threads that have 9/11 red pills in them. Oh and sage.

>gets insulted on the internet
>shoots his school
>doesn't get past the front door because the school metal detector detects him and he is kill by the electricified floor
loughing at yoru loaf

Is that really an insult?

when you insult your enemies, they win

Only nigger schools have metal detectors. Unless OP is a nigger, which by the way - he is, he'd have been killed by the nignogs for being such a fag. Therefore, you've dishonored your famirry by being stupid jap. Unless you are an English teacher, then you're just a racetraitor, unless you don't have an asian wife, then you're a virgin.

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>[YouTube] Not Found (embed)
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>[YouTube] The Notorious Banned FOX 9-11-2001 News Footage Israeli/Mossad Links (embed)

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>[YouTube] Ryan Dawson: War by Deception (2013) (embed)

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>[YouTube] israel Mossad did 911 - BBC Alan Hart (embed)

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>[YouTube] Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job! (embed)

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>[YouTube] Juval Aviv on Israel and 9/11 (embed)
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

IF YOU INSAT YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN

Heard it here first famalama, fuck convictions, that shits gay

Le 56% everyone. Gas us now

gay post lol

Quality post right here

*ensalt

my bad

Meanwhile if liberals and other leftists argue with someone on social media and they resort to insults they get praised for it, and others will join their side with more insults to throw out

Citation? Show me how if an insult occurs then the argument also presented is invalidated.

KYS FAGGOT

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

No I don't faggot

Do you realize where you are? If you are looking for scintillating, well reasoned argumentation, then I must inform you, this is not the place.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=4zoLyXSno4s

tilefucker is that you?

You got that directly from me

/thread

>You already lost.
Christ. Its a More you know PSA.

>these tiles

are you him?

>You already lost.
What if you call OP a slide thread posting fag and sage?

Pointing out that a person is a moron is insulting them. It's simply pointing out the obvious. If you weren't such a moron OP you would be able to realize this.

>If you argue with someone on here and you resort to insults
>You already lost.
If you use them as some sort of last resort in order to bully someone into agreeing with you, yeah, but if you're just regularly insulting someone in the midst of the conversation it doesn't necessarily mean you lost the argument, only that you don't like the person you're speaking to.

You shouldn't insult people in general, though. It negatively affects the psychic gestalt of the human species and all of us are affected by that negative energy in one way or another and ultimately it hampers the efforts of those of us trying to get us onto the next spiritual level. I'm totally serious you guys should all just be nice to one another wouldn't that be nice if everyone loved each other and did stuff for each other just out of love not because they expected anything in return just because we all loved each other like a family we'd all be pretty happy and stuff y'know now wouldn't that be rad I mean it sounds like a no brainer right everyone would be really happy that would be pretty gnarly right