Is keeping animals in captivity inhumane? Should zoos be banned?

Is keeping animals in captivity inhumane? Should zoos be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=P_pBLtYB5q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"true human" is benevolent

well, if they are treated good and are fed properly. i see no problem

>Is keeping humans in captivity inhumane?
>Should apartments be banned?

This. As long as you're doing your best to minimize their discomfort I don't have a problem with it. Humans are the top of the food chain, it's our world to mold but I don't think we should be unnecessarily sadastic.

would you leave your pet dog unattended for more than 6 hours?

I do this daily

did he die?

Personally, I think zoos are a novelty of the past. Just like freakshows.
TV has effectively killed the appeal.

Now, with that said. Zoos have done a lot of work at bringing species back from the brink of extinction. As they do have breeding programs for just that purpose.

The Brooklyn Zoo should. Its owned by a panel of bagel eaters

I mean if that animal will ultimately be poached by niggers in grass skirts or some dirty jungle beaner than perhaps its better off in an enclosure

Ani mals don't give a fuck, is not lik e they wa nna travel places, paint a fancy country scene, wr ite a si ck dub step beat. They ju st exist to eat, fuck, sl eep and d ie.
They don't ev en reali ze we bre ed them to kill and eat some p ork every now an d then.

Are you ok?

Captivity isn't inhumane, but cages are. Ideally you'd have nature preserves only.

one day you'll be a shitty parents and not just a shitty dog owner. reach for the stars user

MY POST IS NOT SPAM

THIS

wtf is the story

Yeah fuck me for going to work right?
If you're a NEET who can afford to be with your dog 24/7 congrats

are prisons humane? should they be banned?

No, unfortunately modern Zoos are the only things protecting a lot of species from being wiped out by Nogs and Gooks.

this video cant be real, what a retard

so did he get eaten or what ?

Niggers are inhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

time is money. a dog is clearly a luxury you can't afford

correct

youtube.com/watch?v=P_pBLtYB5q0

K friendo. I'm sorry you lost for doggo feel better

what the fuck was he grabbing at after he tossed the meat? did he actually try to take the meat back?

Then during lunch time you go home and walk the dog

Literally every single shitty parent uses that excuse.

I think zoos are needed in western countries to make sure certain species dont go extinct in nigger tier countries IE every country except Rus,jap,korea,taiwan.

so did it eat his hand or what ?

yes

YES. Just fucking let them live freely while they're here. What the fuck is the point.

>goes to zoo
>see lion
>eats food
>goes home
>watches tv
>forgets he ever went to the zoo

Fucking shoot them all down, dont save species going extinct just let them die out (id say the same for humans) and just leave them alone. I dont understand why its so hard for people to understand. FUCK ZOOS and FUCK SEAWORLD

He just had a gash on his hand I think.

He was still walking around talking to people afterwards.

>Humans are the top of the food chain, it's our world to mold
Wow. The stupidity and hubris of man shown in a simple sentence. You're not top of anything you cunt. You're nothing more than an invasive species wrecking ecosystems wherever you go, greedily eating, fucking (well, not you personally) and consuming your way to extinction. You are not "above" this world, you are a mere part of the biosphere. Until you get this through your collective fat heads, you're destined to drive the human species (amongst countless others) to extinction.
Man the Master, my arse!

Dogs as we know them were never in the wild, you fucking homo.
Most pets sleep through the day anyway. They're not "on" 24/7.
Most animals are inactive as possible.

Take them for a walk and scratch their belly, feed them, show them they're part of the pack and they're good.
If they're digging up the garden or behaving weirdly, it's because you're not making them feel secure and safe.

Animals are not human so you cannot treat them inhumane.
Mankind is part of the ecosystem and in it its pretty much free for all.

quads of truth

go kneck yourself redditfag

I feel like Britain has to be the autism capital of the world with the quality of posts coming from there recently.

If it's inhumane it doesn't matter because they aren't human, they're also kept safe from the vast dangers of the natural world

>You're not top of anything

I'm sorry but yes we are