Just give us Broly

/TOYOCHADS/ REPORTING IN!

Where are my bros at?

reminder U6 is the worse universe

Reminder this is how the tourney of power will end

We waited how long for this shit?

Son goku is beautiful idiot go fuck yourself

O MY TINGLING BACK

How much longer do you think Super will go on for? Don't know what else they could do after the ToP.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Gohan's strategy of staying in the middle is the best strategy apparently. Nobody is bothering his group and they don't have to do shit, why knock someone out when someone else can do it for you.

If Gohan somehow ends up winning the tournament it'll be by outlasting everyone due to him conserving his energy instead of outdoing them in power.

Reminder that Gohan is the strongest Dragon Ball character forever and always.

SOMEONE POST SUPER CAULIFLA

O MY SUPER SAIYAN BLUE KAMEHAMEHA TANKING NEW FORM THAT I DIDN'T TRAIN A SECOND IN

U6 female saiyans a shit

reminder Caulifla stinks

>people surprised ssb is being made irrelevant when jiren is stronger than ssb + kk

O MY TINGLING BACK

Watch in a week Goku will claim he was holding back against Kale.

Yes but ever since Trunks killed Zamasu it doesn't matter. It's good that Toei at least segregates plot from strict powerlevels. Autists can debate power levels while each story arc has a different MVP.

>SON GOKUUUUUUUUUU

>not KAKAROTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Looking like a little off today Goku

can someone please explain to me how cabba is suddenly now a threat?

Friendly reminder that Kale will awaken the controlled Broly form next week and save Cauli, holding her in her arms.

If Goku was supposedly holding back so much, then that would ruin the entire point of the Kale scene. And would make Jiren look unimpressive
This is why that argument will always be shit

ssj2 this easy, when trunks and vegeta trained so long for not even close

>be me
>too weak to compete
>lucky blessed by saiyan master genes
>gettinglywithit.png
>be overpowered
When will powerlets learn

>"Nice job caulifa, you might even reach ss3 during this fight"
Why does Super rush everything so much?

I miss SSJ3

I miss good animation and quality art style

Merchandising and Toei writing.

I just want to see Android 17 and Piccolo do something together.

>17 fighting random goon while Piccolo blasts ki orbs all around them
>Goon smugly states he knows what Piccolo is setting up but isn't afraid because he wouldn't dare catch his teammate in the blast
>Goon looks back at 17 only to see the latter encased in a barrier
>HELLZONE GERNADE

He became an alpha after he stealth-fucked Caulifla

>Vegeta becomes Cabbe's teacher
>Goku becomes Caulifla's teacher
honestly I kinda like the direction they went with the U& saiyans

Kek'd at the looping animation for Goku's atatata at 0:29

It's over next week, Caulichads. Let's hope her legacy lives on in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Caulifla a slut. I hope Cabba turns Kale straight, he wouldn't NTR her like Caulifla did this episode.

>goku jobbing
>this episode

He isn't.

good episode tbqh

So now that the Toeidogs have been BTFO as hard as their precious jobber Cuckarot, how do you think based Toyo will keep the ToP from being this garbage in the manga?

Quick question

Why was clown G_D so smug in the preview?

What does he know?

What is his plan?

correct me if I'm wrong, but u6 is the only team with still 10 fighters and the second highest number of knock outs

>Retarded father training his autistic daughter

You may get ssj3 but you'll never get good animation and quality art style again.

i want goku to adopt caulifla as his daughter, that fight was so nice

Don't bother arguing with powerlevelfags or Gokufags my man. Remember the meltdown this caused? This is pretty much the same thing

Vegeta went in for a year for the black saga

he went in again before this tournament

>Kale fucking dies

Reminder that Jimmies-sama is beautiful

Reminder Toei a shit

She did exceptionally well in the ToP. I'm proud of her.

Cabba will save Caulifla from falling from the stage next week like Hit did today and she will fall in love with him on the spot.

Leave Kiero to me

He was on par with Vegeta at base form. His only problem is he doesn't have the SS2 multiplier. So Vegeta will have to power up to beat him instead of hanging around at standard SS

who shot that ki blast?

I can't wait for Jiren to poke someone and then get disqualified for murder.

And Gohan/Piccolo teach Kale to control her anger?

Why is he so weak?

>NTR
>yuri
>breast expansion
>muscle
>femdom
>ryona

Great episode or greatest episode?

Is there a gif of Caulifla going SS third grade?

Friendship ended with Kale
Now Son Goku is my new best friend

So THIS is the tournament arc we've waited 20+ episodes for?

I want to KEK Kale so badly after this episode

he...he went into his strongest form to hold back.

That's the wrong hole Napapa-sama!

>how do you think based Toyo will keep the ToP from being this garbage in the manga?
Goku can use blue without the stamina drain and hold the energy in his body without it killing him but instead of fighting him everyone just presents their ass because they know they won't win because the manga is just GT redux.

>Had to train with Gohan for a whole year to try and get him to hit SS2
>Still almost fucks up against Cell and needs 16 being sacrificed in order to finally ascend
>Still fucks up again by letting Cell nearly an hero the entire planet

Meanwhile he meets this chick who can go SS2 after a brief introduction. You can see the pleasure and approval in Goku's eyes here, I just hope Gohan didn't see.

that ep. was an aberration

One of the jobbers from u11

Goku wouldnt waste all his Blue Stamina on an out of control monster girl.
Even though she didnt flinch from his Kamehameha, she was still burning out afterwards.
Kale's Raw Unstable Power was just too much for her, which is why she needs to control her Super Saiyain Form which will probably come from

Even after the reanimation of episode5 or which ever one it was it still looked like shit, granted it did look 50x better, it still looked like ass though

>Jiren looks at him
>*runs away

t. Toeidog.

>SS third grade

>no Jiren vs Hit showdown to cement how powerful Jiren really is

Cauliflapedos BTFO

Chadhan wins again

I want to impregnate all of Caulifla'a holes while Kale is trapped in a clear, airless unbreakable tube and suffocates in despair!

>clash, stare each other in the eyes
>ATATATATATATATATA
god this show is like fight scene poison.

Is Kale proof that yuri can overcome anything?

Imagine the trolling if Yardats were revealed to be the final boss and their dimensional teleportation was a skill they picked up in order to escape universes that were about to be erased by Zen-Oh.

Actually, fuck, that'd be really good. Revenge on the Gods from an erased universe. Toei pls.

He wasn't wasting power, he was trying to knock her out. And it failed

How many episodes do you think we have until the "kids saving animals" filler?

>defending Goku Time 2.0

Okay, what's the "proper" way of calling that form? Ultra Super Saiyan? Super Saiyan 1.5?

He's going to fuck his U6 counterpart

It's the best way to refer to those forms

>17 effortesly defeating one of the strongest gay pride troopers next episode.

Can't wait.

Literally the post directly above yours

Because he was made when perfected SS1 was the strongest shit around.

/u/ worst board.

When was the last time they used a based attack like hellzone grenade? It actually might be the best attack in the series

>Faggots watching DB for the story and depth

What the fuck? Are you guys retarded? If you want a well written well thought out story go read HxH.

This show doesn't need to make sense, it just has to have cool fights and shit. Which it does. Fuck off lol. lol lol

can overcome anything but justice.

I don't mind the characters and idea behind Cauli and Kale but they should have been introduced much earlier so them keeping up with the power-creep didn't feel so forced. Make it so that after the U6 vs U7 fight Cabba decides to search for strong saiyans and he meets Cauli right there and they start training. That would have been at least 50 episodes of training.

I'm just happy Kale isn't out. I'm hoping she'll come back and do some damage again.

I wish trunks and goten mattered

Poor Hitto, Goku didn't even glance at him as he spotted the newest fight buddy he craves to go out with. What a man slut.

Honestly their plan isn't bad. Goku and Vegeta are battle junkies and the Androids have infinite energy. Gohan, Piccolo and Roshi can just hang out and soak up the easy EXP.

Of course it failed, Unstable Broly Kale was an unstoppable force at first that lost its edge as it gradually went on