youtu.be/DyrLY83sMfc
youtube.com/watch?v=yYAw79386WI
youtube.com/watch?v=2VYATK17Ol0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

>item
they are animals you fuck

except guard dogs or hunting dogs

Pet Rock is luxury but not animal. Your move.

I think there's something wrong with your cat.

not mine, but I will have one in few years
they act like cats/ferrets, very fast, and if dog is arround they accept dog superiority as leader of the pack
what is pet rock?

Made this thread after getting destroyed in the other one huh?

Pet rock is a luxury item.

Pets are anglo bullshit. In Europe you are either a farmer and have animals in your yard or you live in the city and have none.

The patrician choice

what the fuck
those are stones
jews did this, holy shit this is so retarded it is funny

Wrong. Dogs are an essential tool of survival.

if you spent some time with your dog you'd probably get bitten and sell it. it's just a status item.

or you just bite your dog

>i am become dog. fucker of children

This.

It's actually a fine example of why capitalism is superior

Are puppy mills degenerate?

It was a hippy thing in the 70s I’m pretty sure. My dad told me about it a long time ago

They are luxury items
youtube.com/watch?v=6ldCja5KH-4

I used to run one it was good money. Hope you like swiss sheperds

Also only high class people should own them
youtu.be/DyrLY83sMfc

I knew I recognizxed that narrator.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYAw79386WI

Yes? And?

Luckily this thread is on topic and closely related to politics or international affairs, thanks mods keep it up!

Give me a husky crossed with a purebred golden lab.

Dogs are the best alarm system you can have.

Except those aren't pets, but tools. You care for them because they serve a function

all animals serve functions
cats remove mice
dogs remove burglars
swines provide mean
animals are useful, all of them, perhaps we just not found all their uses
also applies to niggers

we did stock husky/shep mixes :/

dogs remove niggers*

Yup. I believe half of all people who have pets shouldn't because even if they can afford them they always neglect them at the detriment to other people.

we have no niggers here, in Poland dogs remove burglars, many of those are gypsy cygany

what mice removes?

what is function of mice?
if I had to guess they remove smaller pests, insects
providing food for bigger animals is also a function

The only form of physical social interactions I have anymore are with my dogs. Would call it a luxury item other then the original price of £900 it's cost less than £100 a week to keep my dog fed and insuranced.

sneks appetite

>insuranced
you insure your dog?

Yes... how else would you afford chemo if your dog got cancer?

25000 calories in 40kg doggo (^;
keeping said dog at weight costs 1200 calories a day
I'd prefer to just buy 120 small cans of chicken, then you don't have to worry about spoilage

Could store large amounts of grain and have it safe from rodents because of cats. Cats feed themselves too.

It's back.

>cats remove mice
You don't have mice to remove in your apartment in the city though. Dogs are useful because they scare off potential burglars but cats in the city are completely worthless, a literal luxury good.
Unless you let your cat into the cellar to hunt for mice or something, so it can die after eating a rat poison the building manager left.

A nigger is not just a black person my man.

Kill yourself

>wanted dogs all my life
>parents are clean freaks and against it
>eventually get old and get 2 dogs

Theyre 10 years old now, I'll probably not get anymore dogs after theyre dead. Its be fun, but they just add more shit to worry about in life and the barking / picking up shit gets old.

I love em though, but yeah, no more after these 2.

we do not have neither
eastern Poland whitest Poland
>living in big city, away from nature and real world
lmaoing @ ur life mate

This thread is about pets though.
>A pet or companion animal is an animal kept primarily for a person's company, protection, or entertainment rather than as a working animal, livestock, or laboratory animal. Popular pets are often noted for their attractive appearances or relatable personalities.

My cat removes mice and birds around the house

Why do you hate birds?

what is the name for animals that you have around that serve multiple reasons?
it is not that he hate birds, it is that his cat is hungry

I dont know, it comes natural to us.

Yeah, my dog just died. She was 15, and couldn’t really walk or do anything anymore, but it still sucked.

F

Aquariums are objectively the best pets and you have to be smart to maintain one.

F

This. They are not toys or commodities. Theu are members of the human community. They are just as much human as you are.

Speak for your fucking own shitty indebted country, retard. Plenty of people in Europe have animals as pets.

RIP doggo

So no more dogs for you either?

>dogs can't consent.jpg

They clearly can , I'm not the one who choosen her but she's the one who choose to come at us on the 11 puppy.

>Pets are a luxury item.

Is shepher a luxury item ? I don't think so.
It always been usefull since thousands of year.
She's my guardian basicaly.

>tfw my puppy is starting to scare blacks and muslims
best feel

No. She was a really laid back dog, and she didn’t really bark very much, but she was awesome

>Aquariums are objectively the best pets and you have to be smart to maintain one.
I Have never had a clownfish shit all over my floor....I have had a few fish make it to the floor out the lid however....

>Pets are a luxury item.

People do not like to hear this but it is true.
Honestly, sometimes I feel that the Chinks are smarter in their lack of emotional attachment to animals.

We all like to romanticize the image of a man and his loyal dog but in reality 90% of pet ownership is just cleaning, worrying, dealing with poop, and wasting a lot of money with no return whatsoever. And then being depressed when the pet dies because its lifespan is shorter than yours.

should of got alaskan malamutes. stealth until you pull out the dog lead, or its time to feed them. i hate dogs that make noise. what you lose in volume, they make up for in fur though. worthwhile trade off if you own a dyson

i have 2 cats and they cost me like 30 bucks a month, hardly a luxury.

luxury doesn't mean anything that raises your quality of life beyond what's found in prison. pets are more like a comfort item. calling anything that is better than a threadbare blanket on a concrete bunk in a 200 square foot cell you share with a rapist a luxury is letting the jews justify lowering your quality of life because anything that gives you any comfort or joy is a "luxury"

Exactly.

He's british they don't have medical insurance there.

owning animals is fucking gay, unless you're a farmer or something

People who have dogs live inside their homes are fucking cuckholds

>b-but muh lassie iz a gud dog i had him since I was 11 ;(
>*takes him out to shit every day while he sits around and does nothing*

the absolute state of the west

you better go back to whatever shithole you came from then

You must be a nigger.

we have pet insurance.
we also have to pay vets should we not have insurance.

>owning animals is fucking gay

DAD

>People who have dogs live inside their homes are fucking cuckholds

britains last line of home defence.
and muslims fucking hate dogs.
you are the cuck

Fuck me...

What is that comic even?

>britains last line of home defence.
>and muslims fucking hate dogs.

This.

When I sleep she will hear anything and prevent anything to happen the time I take my shotguns.

the blackpill that awaits us all

>s-stop talking about lassie i love my golden retriever ;(

shut up dogcuck, lassie needs you to take him out for his hourly. Make sure to bring a bag to scoop up his feces after he defecates in the middle of a street in broad daylight

gooks are a menace

>lassie needs you to take him out for his hourly

are you twelve years old? you walk a dog once a day. its healthy. and if it needs toilet, it can take itself outside in the garden.

im going to assume you only had a dog as a small child, when your single mother who was a prostitute convinced you that the dog she got you , needed hourly walks, so she could get some time alone with her customers.

dogs are awesome

>are you twelve years old?

No I've never owned a dog because I'm not an animal worshipping cuckhold

>sparky is going to defend us from muslims!
lmao sad

>does whatever the fuck it wants
>does nothing doesn't conform to it's nature
>shits all over your carpet and you have to clean it
>you feed it, take care of it's health etc
>slave
...powerful

how much does vet care cost in britain? my cat broke her leg once and it cost like 60 bucks

no denial on your mother being a prostitute though. ok

an alaskan malamute.
more effective in defence, then if i actually use self defence and go to prison

and i dont have to carry a firearm, because im terrified everyone is trying to kill me. a dogs a good deterrent, which is capable of stopping problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VYATK17Ol0

>dogs are awesome

I got 2 siberian husky when i was kids .
Sledge with them pulling me was unforgettable time.

And i really love my malinois, even if she's very stubborn and bark as fuck, she is also very protective of the familly and my own.
When she was arround 6 month a played with her to hide KM away from her and my gf , and everytime she foud me easy...

Pics related , thoses one are nice as well mix of wolf and german shepherd.

German have issue with their hips sadly.
The malinois is best alternative , better velocity and very nervous and smart as well.

But what is the perspective?
Is it some vegan shit hoping that bdsm children will look at their grandparents in 50 years and be like oh grandad.
Or is it some more conservative view of how degenerate we will be in a few decades?

insurance is about £300 a year or less.
the costs of appointments, are kind of like our human dentist costs for appointments. about £30 - £50 to see someone. and if you need some kind of pharma style pills or liquid or something, its about £20 - £40 for a prescription i think

>and i dont have to carry a firearm, because im terrified everyone is trying to kill me
>I just mother a literal animal who co-exists with me in my home and I have to clean up after
>checkmate americans

>Or is it some more conservative view of how degenerate we will be in a few decades?

yeah it's saying that liberal's worldview is to continue to get more ridiculous to the point of labeling pets as slaves in the future, and the progressives of today will sound like the old conservatives of yesterday

nigga dat a dog

I don't even know anymore.
I can totally see someone thinking naked children in bdsm gear would be progress.
Fuck this gay Earth.

I love German shepherd so much

yeah huskies are great. i think they are good pets if their are children around. i find snow breeds quite special. they seem alot more intelligent then other breeds. i have not heard of malinois until now, but they look nice.
the picture you included is awesome. are they easy to train and maintain? or are they quite wild? malamutes are a hard job, and alot of people get them, then get rid of them within no time because they cant handle them, which is really sad.

i started off with siberian husky (really loved him, he was excellent and very well behaved, but had eye problems in later life),

moved on to a german shepherd as i thought they were cool police dogs and good plan for detterent,and she was really nice, but we lived right in the centre of our town, so every sound would set her off barking, (people walking past, cars, bikes, anything), but that was ok as we were never robbed, in a area where burglary was quite alot. we were lucky she had no health problems.

then i went just to malamutes. which seem to be ideal for me. like husky but huge in comparison, silent, but also nice with children like husky

the fur is quite nice to keep me motivated to stay on top of housemaking lol

badass pic
>tfw short hair master race
my dog is a hunting breed so he doesn't bark either although he does 'talk' (re:whine) incessantly

so is your mum

aussie cunts are a luxiry item.

we dont need you. you do nothign but generate moeney in everywhere else while you're on 'holiday'

please come keep paying us, signed, JAPAN.

fucking disgusting loud ass bogan level worthless unintelligent loser cocksucker pieces of shit

but please, keep stopping by. we want your tourist money. you low life faggots.

mine has 2 coats, short, and it has long. but it feels like it sheds every day. you can brush the dog once every couple days and have a carrier bag full of fur each time, or more. i just got to the stage where i just hoover every day which is probably a normal thing for most people, but i used to be just more of a once or twice a week guy. guess i was a slob before lol

so he doesn't bark either although he does 'talk' (re:whine) incessantly

yes, this happens during the "i need food" or " i heard my dog lead make a sound". also, my malamute will stop dead, and howl like a wolf every time she hears a siren. its so embaressing. i can be walking through the shopping centre in my city, and as soon as a police/fire/ambulance vehicle goes past, she does it, and everyone just stares at us. its quite intense lol