Dragon Ball Super - Kale Is Trash Edition

Honestly, Kale is so pussified and pathetic that it's painful to watch. Creating shy characters is fine but they overkilled it with this retarded bitch.

But don't worry, after pissing herself several times, she finally transforms into a disgusting lesbian Broly!

SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU SON GOKU

What a joke.

Dragon Ball Super is shit. People only watch it for the nostalgia

Agreed, I can't defend this roadkill any longer.
The animators are just as lazy as the writers.

I wonder why Super Sand Lesbian is strong enough to warrant the use of SSJB?
Broly got a hole punched through his chest by a meager SSJ1 after all.

/thread

What, did you discover that just now when that had been her entire trashy characterization ever since Cabba trained Caulifla? I bet you're a Gokufag mad she overpowered his SSB. Now go back to spamming Son Goku is beautiful or something.

Broly isn't fucking canon and the end to his movie was a deus ex machina considering that he spent the previous half hour beating the ever living fuck out of 4 super saiyans at the same time while sustaining no damage at all.

This desu

His name is Kakarot!

I want to hug Kale and tell her everything will be ok. Can't wait for her to manhandle more people

After marathoning super this past week, I will say that the slice of life episodes and Hit are the best parts of the show.

Dont hate on Kale, she never asked for this.

I want more ryona of her. Caulifla works too.

When you dwell on the past
While he pounds her sweet ass
Netorare
When you fight her in bed
It's his face in her head
Netorare

When she's taking his ki
When you're out of the ring
Netorare
When she's fighting four guys
And you're still none the wise
Netorare

When she's learning new forms
With some guy in her dorm
Netorare
When she begs some old man
With a nice farmer's tan
Netorare

When there's tears in your eyes
When she laughs at your size
Netorare
When you're home all alone
Her fists move on their own
Netorare

THICC

If you actually want your nostalgia to be rewarded, watch fucking Boruto.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

i hate how people still call her female Broly.
we know her name is Kale now.
do pedros know what parody even is?

tribute not parody

Be patient. She has autism

great episode tbqh
fuck toyotaro

This desu
I wish lobsterman got more time with her

>Reminder 18 is a piece of shit

Holy shit. I was autistically posting her for the last few days but even I can't defend what she said.

Shit posting aside, this is fucked up to say. I'm really angry.

I don't even want to watch the next fucking episode. I care more about this fucked up shit 18 said then the Kale x SSB Goku bullshit.

what's his end game, lads?

lol what a gay

What the fuck is she trying to do?

It's 18, she is a bitch since z

gets raped by batman

Super is better than 95% of Z right now. People only say otherwise because muh quality meme from 2 years ago and their nostalgia for Z's shittiness.

TRIGGERED

Go back to and stop trying to make a retarded argument out of nothing to try and sound important, you autist.

>"I sense a disturbing presence"
>mfw Hit and Frieza are about to fight

Am I the only one that's happy that Caulifla stops at Super Saiyan 2 for now
Unlike Goku and Vegeta who can go all the way up to Blue I can actually worry about her when she get in a fight, same with cabba.

MY LEG!

>gets blind sided
>hur juren is strong

I want that fuck aylmao to job so fucking hard once we see him in a fight.

I was pretty disappointed by this
I thought the Yardrat would be a bigger deal

Fuck kuririns eng dub voice. It is atrocious. About as accurate as if zamasu had a voice like peter griffins

wew she barely avoided Jiren's blast

But seriously, is nobody else really upset by this?

This is what will get me to stop watching Super.

yeah, this episode is full of jobber fails

She is mary sue

Reminder that Caulifla is beautiful.

>waku waku

What I am happy about is that she will be gone by the time next ep ends. Can't wait for not having to see her on screen ever again.

she wanted that tingling monkey pussy, but was stopped by ayy lmao

The absolute state

Not.

next episode looks boring, when do we get spoilers for the one after this?

Tribute is just an acknowledgement, or statement of gratitude.
Parody is an artistic work that imitates another work. Not negatively necessarily.
Parody is the better word.

This ToP is a learning experience for Caulifla much like how the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai and so on was for Goku. If she is brought back from erasure, she will continue to become stronger as even Goku acknowledged her potential.

How many times will Gohan mention the plan by the time the tournament is over?

I want Goku to slap Kale into the abyss with his super saiyan cock

>he thinks she won't come back
lmaoing at your life senpai

If you like Broly, Kale, or Legendary Super Saiyan form then you are the cancer that is killing this franchise and should fuck off and die.

I just wanna see him punch somebody.

of Toei "Animation"

Katchin is the SSB of building materials. It exists literally to job

This was really funny

Is this what super sayian sex looks like?

>being this arrogant that he believes everyone who got/is getting erased won't return
HAHAHAHAAHA

Hang yourself my good man.

>not toriyama for allowing this shit
>not toei for taking so many liberties with their napkin plans
>not you for continuing to watch this shit after giygas

same as everyone else, to not die. well, other than champa, his end goal is to watch his brother die for some reason.

>Caulifla's time in the spotlight isn't half the shit advertised in last ep's preview
HAHAHA I will laugh at you forever caulishitters

>mfw super managed to even ruin broly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHDAHDHAHAHSHSFHAFBAFBABFDHDDFGSHGSTHG

STUPID FUCKING TOEI WE NEVER SAW NIGGRISHI'S CAMAFLOUGHE OR THE YADRAT'S INSTANTANEOUS MOVEMENT PROPERLY UTILIZED
FAK

>he can't handle the banter
She is stronger than Krillin, so it's not like she has no grounds to criticize him.

I want to see Kale get tenderly loved by Cauli after she loses the tournament

She's always been this way, remember that part in Z where she shouts at her ugly child and tells her to stop crying, or when she acts like a total bitch to Bulma and Chichi or whatever

he punched broly's scar from when he was stabbed as a baby, that's why the punch worked

he did it the split second right before cabba kicked him out

he came out of being stealth mode

to think we had to wait until super to get strong female characters...

The smear effect is interesting

I want to see them both in the trash heap

I don't even like her, but you know she's returning after this arc

She should keep that look. Maybe if she trained using USSJ she could find a way to get over the speed issue.

fucking this, I was thinking this the whole time.

It's time. Post Pan.

Christ, why has no one updated the record? if someone post the old one I'll do it myself.

Me too

Did he really drop out or did he teleport back into stage like some anons claim in last thread?

Gordon pls

but can you ruin what was already ruined?

OK GUYS NEW POWERLEVEL CHART

BEERUS AND THE OTHER GODS ARE HERE

VEGETA AND FREIZA ARE HERE

EVERY OTHER CHARACTER (Including Goku) IS HERE

GOHAN AND KRILLIN ARE HERE

So how many people are actually stronger and/or equal to Goku in strength in this tournament?

>Jiren
>Hit
>Kale
>Frieza
>Vegeta
>Toppo
>17

Anyone else?

I don't see it.

Reminder that this is best girl in Universe 7.

I wonder how much input into the U6 Saiyans was Toriyama's.

Fpbp

t.yrone

anyone who gets out seems to have a button pressed to let us know. His button wasn't pressed so he still has a chance

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""universal tournament"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>only relevant characters are saiyans and the ayy lmao set up to be the arc final boss

This bitch could've rekt fused zamasu in future trunks arc probably and goku never had bothered to ask whis to take him to U6 to ask cabba if he knew anyone strong to kill goku black

The main source of contention is that Toriyama wanted the other universe's saiyans to not know about super saiyan, yet he also wanted them to have greater potential.

As a result, if we're to take them seriously at all, they have to play catch up and blow through about 5 seasons worth of transformations in a few episodes.

Place the blame on Toriyama for insisting that they somehow not know about SSJ.

>CAULIFLA IS HERE
>BEERUS AND THE OTHER GODS ARE HERE
>VEGETA AND FREIZA ARE HERE
>EVERY OTHER CHARACTER (Including Goku) IS HERE
>GOHAN AND KRILLIN ARE HERE
ftfy

Yard rat is still alive, he IT's as he nears the smokescreen.

Why did they make her act so slutty?