Duterte tells Philippine soldiers to shoot female communist rebels in their vaginas

>“Tell the soldiers. ‘There’s a new order coming from the mayor. We won’t kill you. We will just shoot your vagina,’” he said.
>“If there is no vagina, it would be useless,” he continued, appearing to imply that women are useless without their genitals,” according to local media reports.
wtf sexist! I hate philippines now

he probably said more literally "hit them bitches in the moot, we need them alive but we need to hurt their morale"

#FGM4CommunistChix!

SHOOT EM BY THE PUSSY

Okay, gee that makes sense, let shot girls in the vagina (so that they lose their use) and not kill them but they lose their moral, or reason to live, or get them so pissed off they may start holding bombs for your men? Gee, this war on drugs you started, how is that going for ya.

Duterte's pogrom isn't anything to be applauded. Come the fuck on.

>t. drugee
Flag checks out too!

Or you could just not be a dumb communist cunt.

Even murder rate is going down lel
>According to numbers acquired by Rappler from the PNP's Directorate for Investigation and Detective Management (DIDM), there was a total of 100,668 index crimes recorded from January to November 2017.
>It represents a 21.8% drop from the period in 2016, where they recorded 128,730 index crime incidents.
>Murders fell by 20.6%, with 8,239 murders tallied between January and November 2017 from 10,384 recorded in 2016 in the same time period.
>The crime saw a decline all throughout the year, reaching a two-year low in November with 557 murders.

Commie dying make Grug happy

>And when you're a dictator they let you do it.
>Shoot em in the pussy.
>You can do anything.

it's a dirty job but someone eventually has to clean house, i guess

MAKE PHILLIPINES GREAT AGAIN

HE'S ACTUALLY DOING IT. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Underrated

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Fuck you buddy nobody responded to it and I thought it was rather clever

but it actually is to be applauded. Most Filipinos support him, and the statistics are in his favor

its just pasta dude chill

NEW
E
W

It was the same guy. lol

Wow really aesthetic ID

>same id
>this level of autism

I'ma girl btw hehe

I'm just memeing

Best leader in Southeast Asian since based Suharto

It really was funny though

Prove it.

isnt he self proclaiemd communist? lol. iknow you mean liberals and moder marxists, still funny

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

10/10 Philippines best country

I love my prez
only thing that disappointed me was >pic
We could've been heroes if he didn't give a warning and just iced the motherfucker once he got here

you're not wrong

lol

what does my id look like, i wonder.

BASED

This is what every country went through. Europe had this period for hundreds of year of harsh selection and crazy dictator/religious types killing undesirables. Just look at chile.

It hurts to watch but it might end up working in the end.

>Women are useless without their genitals.

He's not wrong though.

lol

Again?

Fucking basef

God bless this man.

A ruthless dictator killing innocent people is cheered on by Sup Forums. What a shocker. Even if they were criminals they do not deserve this fate.

Like I give a shit about shitskins in shithole Phillippines

>pogrom

>communist
>peoplekind
pick one

I'd love to dump your ass off the crime ridden areas here and see how you feel about things after you bourgeoisie soy boy

though thanks to our president even those areas are getting harder to find

Sounds like a disinfo like in Nazi Germany before WW2 someone is making up orders in between

Trump needs to take leadership lessons from the Punisher. Maybe then, he will finally drain the swamp.

Yeah pol was alright like 7 years ago before stormfront changed it forever. Now I just drop in every few months for a laugh, it's like watching the fucking circus.

sage

>ruthless

Good for him.

>dictator

Wrong. He was democratically elected. Why do you hate democracy, swede faggot?

>innocent people

Communists aren't innocent or people.

Sven, sometimes you don't solve a country's problems with slap on the wrist solutions and supplying the population with soymilk.

The funny thing is that these communists have killed numerous innocents, like a lone mountain biker, plenty of local leaders, young children, unarmed soldiers/police and will(and have) even massacre entire families if they fail to pay the "revolutionary tax", which the higher up rebels use to buy themselves luxurious items. If only Sven knew how savage and uncivilized these communists really were, he'd probably still would rather have his own government bend and spread their anuses to provide to them at all costs
Thing is, Duterte has offered any communist to lay down arms and will be granted amnesty and also programs to help with their livelihood, something that has been proven very successful. So any communists who face abuse only has themselves to blame

are you the kind of person living in Malmö but blaming its problems on yourself or did you just make it to get guaranteed replies?

Reminder that this man is literally the reincarnation of Hitler. The hero we need

t.degenerate druggie

just a few days ago

>A former rebel and a Manobo who is a member of the Citizens Armed Forces Geographic Unit (CAFGU) was beheaded by suspected New People's Army (NPA) rebels in Surigao del Sur, the military said Thursday.
>Lieutenant Colonel Emmanuel Garcia, Armed Forces public affairs office chief, said the victim, Mar Acebedo Bocales, a father of three, was abducted as he was hunting for wild animals to feed his family.
>Garcia said the victim, who was off-duty when abducted, was beheaded in the mountains of San Miguel, Surigao del Sur, on January 29. His body bore torture marks.

Fuck. If only he'd kept quiet and taken a page from the Sicilians.
>Never tell anybody your plans
He could've stopped this whole fucking mess right then and there by offing this peice of shit. Based fucking Duterte.

Fuck draining the swamp. Let the swamp run red with the blood of Neo-Cons and Democrats!

80s action movies were so comfy