The Illegal Immigrant/Refugee situation is steadily improving in Italy

The "rapefugee" situation is steadily improving over here, even if the EU abandoned us.

We will deal with this problem on our own, like we always had to whenever we needed help from the plutocrats in Brussels.

Results so far:
> 30% decline in number of illegal immigrants to Italy as of October 2017*
> For the first time in almost 40 years, foreigners are DECLINING in number*
> More than 60% of asylum requests are now denied - increase of almost 15% in 2 years*

Quick update on the situation so far:

> May 2017: Italian gov pushes for agreement with Chad and Niger to stop illegals
> June/July 2017: Supreme Court and the Constitutional Court strike (abolish) one after the other the cuck-decrees of the Italian gov regarding illegal immigration amnesty
> August 2017: Ita Government puts pressure on Lybia to help contain the (((NGO))) ships - they comply*
> August 2017: Italy forces (((NGO)))s to sign new code of conduit - no more "rescruit" (aka importing nogs) bs.*
> End August/Early September 2017: German nigger lovers are stopped by the Coastal Guard and taken in custody to be questioned - (((NGO)))s are "unhappy with how the Italian nation is responding to the poor refugees plight"*
> End January/Early February 2018: Financial help given to illegal migrants (this includes refugees in transit to other nations) by city councils and any (((ngo))) will have to be refunded to the STATE with interests
> 12th February - Supreme Court abolishes the PRIMARY reason given by refugees when asking for asilum (vessation, aka hardship suffered during the illegal trip to Italy).

Issues for the Future:
> If the left wins the elections, we might see an amnesty for illegals. We need to prevent this.
> Good results so far, but we need to kick the ALL out.

Other urls found in this thread:

analisidifesa.it/2017/10/migranti-illegali-in-calo-questanno-del-25/
corriere.it/cronache/17_novembre_25/sempre-piu-immigrati-ora-lasciano-l-italia-primo-calo-stranieri-istat-2418a5a0-d159-11e7-a924-c9d9ad888b7b.shtml
redattoresociale.it/Notiziario/Articolo/547119/Rifugiati-in-calo-le-richieste-d-asilo-Il-60-per-cento-ottiene-un-diniego
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/italy-applauds-libyas-decision-to-keep-ngo-ships-far-away-from-its-coasts/
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/italy-inks-deal-with-libya-neighbours-to-stem-migrant-flow/
adnkronos.com/aki-en/security/2017/08/11/ngo-signs-italy-rules-for-mediterranean-migrant-rescues_wYyjE0ozuaQSi5bJZStCrL.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-02/european-migrant-crisis-escalates-italy-impounds-german-ngo-refugee-ship
diritto24.ilsole24ore.com/art/guidaAlDiritto/dirittoCivile/2018-02-06/non-va-riconosciuto-asilo-all-immigrato-che-racconta-abusi-subiti-viaggio-183337.php
dw.com/en/germanys-bundestag-votes-to-expand-refugee-family-reunifications/a-42394927
youtube.com/watch?v=FcduD99Gup4
youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320223/Italy-800-migrants-rescued-2-bodies-Mediterranean.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sources (some in Italian):
analisidifesa.it/2017/10/migranti-illegali-in-calo-questanno-del-25/
corriere.it/cronache/17_novembre_25/sempre-piu-immigrati-ora-lasciano-l-italia-primo-calo-stranieri-istat-2418a5a0-d159-11e7-a924-c9d9ad888b7b.shtml
redattoresociale.it/Notiziario/Articolo/547119/Rifugiati-in-calo-le-richieste-d-asilo-Il-60-per-cento-ottiene-un-diniego
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/italy-applauds-libyas-decision-to-keep-ngo-ships-far-away-from-its-coasts/
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/italy-inks-deal-with-libya-neighbours-to-stem-migrant-flow/
adnkronos.com/aki-en/security/2017/08/11/ngo-signs-italy-rules-for-mediterranean-migrant-rescues_wYyjE0ozuaQSi5bJZStCrL.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-02/european-migrant-crisis-escalates-italy-impounds-german-ngo-refugee-ship
diritto24.ilsole24ore.com/art/guidaAlDiritto/dirittoCivile/2018-02-06/non-va-riconosciuto-asilo-all-immigrato-che-racconta-abusi-subiti-viaggio-183337.php

Let's go on a ~Feel~

Didn't say the situation is SOLVED, just that it is IMPROVING. Hell, we are doing something at least! Look at the cucks in Germany:

dw.com/en/germanys-bundestag-votes-to-expand-refugee-family-reunifications/a-42394927

>situation is steadily improving
by sending the bulk further north

thx for that luigi

KICK THE NIGERIANS OUT ALREADY WITH YOUR BOOT ITALY
t. Nigerian user

We asked for help to your gov and the EU for YEARS. Don't complain in after being ignored for years we take matters in our own hands and try to do something about it.

Want to help stop migrants moving north? Stop your gov from making such retarded laws. See:

Merkel invited them alk you twat

My English sucks when tired. Please ignore the occasonal error I made writing the OP.

Italobros I'm sorry about the despicable way that the EU has been treating you. If it's of any consolation, even here in the north people are starting to get sick of the refugees. Hopefully we can come up with some kind of permanent solution soon

It's not like your cuck government had a hand in encouraging this

>permanent solution
can't wait user

It's almost like the PD knows their going to lose the elecions if they don't do something about migrants. Too little too late shitheads, based Salvenee will save Italy.

The only solution would be to get a common response from all EU states - that won't happen and we both know it.

Voting Lega here. You too I hope?

I wish I had a submarine with enough torpedos.

yep.

> 30% decline in number of illegal immigrants to Italy as of October 2017*
After a record summer of immigrant arrivals
> For the first time in almost 40 years, foreigners are DECLINING in number*
Because they leave north for germany or throw their papers
> More than 60% of asylum requests are now denied - increase of almost 15% in 2 years*
Increased number of immigrants means more denied

Statistics, gotta love them.

>Chad and Nigger
heh

Make Rome great again!

>after being ignored for years
it is YOUR responsibility to patrol YOUR part of the schengen border. That's how the treaty works. If you are not able you should leave schengen.

>Stop your gov from making such retarded laws

>because you do in your country something that doesn't concern me, we have the right to break the law

italian logic

Romaboo here, read Latin every day and find the history of Italy fascinating. Stay strong Italibros. If you need a hand in the eventual purges would you accept the assistance of an American?

Meanwhile on the Turkish border.

You speak as if Germany/France etc have no complicity in making the nogs move toward them - we increase controls on the sea, but they keep on trying to sabotage us with more retarded laws.

Flash news Krauts - your nation DOES NOT patrol its border in practice! You simply invite them by legalizing their arrivals and then proclaim that you "do in fact stop illegal immigrants".

Kraut logic:
> We legalize their arrival hence it's not illegal immigration!

Fuck off.

>encouraging this
i agree we have a terrible government, but where did they incourage the southern countries to brak the law - the treaty of schengen, where asylum seekers have to register in the first country of arrival. there is no logical connection or moral absolving the italian government

>The only solution would be to get a common response from all EU states - that won't happen and we both know it.
Maybe it won't, some EU countries are HC cucked. Maybe we can dump more are more refugees on them until they crack. As much as I wish there would be a unified response from all EU states, right now unilateral action is your best bet. EU is so divided that while they may not be able to help, they can't do anything to stop it either. We need to start using the Australian strategy, build refugee camps outside the continent and send them all there, preferably retroactively

noice

All help is welcome.

So far we are doing what we can. Given that the issue is a common one, we should expect other EU governments to help stem the migrant flow (given that they move to your countries too) - help received so far? A kick to the nuts.

Until the other western EU countries do their part, they don't have the right to judge us for getting some shit done.

>your nation DOES NOT patrol its border in practice!
We don't NEED to and we are not ALLOWED to patrol our borders since schengen. You singed a treaty to do that. It's the same as south tirol does not need to patrol it's southern borders. This is the whole idea of schengen.

I'm with you. dissolve Schengen completely and everyone patrols their own borders. but as current law states YOU are responsible for guarding our common border. I believe we should help you with manpower and i voted for the only party that wants that.
In any case our laws don't change the fact that you break the treaty constantly.

keep it up pasta user, and maybe we shall resurrect highlights of the great empire that ever was.

Greek anons get your shit together. time to leave the shit in brussels.

Italy used to have a system for dealing with this (all foreign criminals are auto-deported, and entering Italy illegally is a crime) but le humanitarian EU cucks forced them to stop. As for responsibilities, asking Italy to take in all of these refugees is insane. If you support that then Italy absolutely should shit up Germany. If you don't support that then we need to provide Italy with solutions and political support

>we should expect other EU governments to help
not in the treaty, so you cannot demand it by law. but i agree you should have help in manpower, not in money though - i trust your government handling money even less than my own.

Sorry if I come off as aggressive - I am just very unhappy with how the situation is currently. By patroling your own border I meant essentially stop with laws that encourage more nogs to move to Europe.

And I agree we desperately need more manpower. On the good news side, new wave of recruitment of the Coastal Guard incoming in the Summer of 2018.

why not just sink their boats again
or if that's too much just not aid and abet them in illegally entering the country

It would be good if we could decide who were the LEGITIMATE refugees and who are undocumented immigrants larping as refugees.

The cost to learn the difference is gigantic, but necessary.

I remember when it was woman and children first, but all I see are nigger Muslim men of fighting age, fleeing..... God knows what attrociates of which we dont know if they are responsible themselves.

Don't look to the EU for help, its EU laws that protects them via the stupid ECJ, once they are here they get the same benefits as all Europeans. We have returning Jihads in the UK, thousands apparently, once that somehow escaped the SAS and mi6, we cant do shit to them becuase of European law, we cant return MILLIONS of illeagal immigrants here becuase of European law and you wonder why we had to leave the EU, its going to fuck us up leaving, but what choice is there? the EU doesnt want us, it never did we have always been a thorn in its side, well that got their wish.

>If you don't support that then we need to provide Italy with solutions and political support
absolutely - I myself want to dissolve Schengen AND help them patrol their borders AND force the fucking countries of origin to take their nigs back. Unfortunately what I want and even what many Germans want counts for shit. we have a media-politician collusion that turns you even talking about it into a nazi. You know of our new internet hate-speech law, that forces zuckerbook and co to delete your posts and your account if you engage in 'hate-speech'...whatever that is defined.

that doesn't in turn mean, that i think the rule of law is just something you can decide on a case by case thing like our mediterrainian friend think. we protestant northerners (soumiland included i believe) don't take kindly to that.

>It would be good if we could decide who were the LEGITIMATE refugees and who are undocumented immigrants larping as refugees
None of them are legitimate. If they come either from a safe country or through a safe country, then they have no right to asylum. And even if they were legit, we still shouldn't let them in here on the continent

Look m8 I know this may sound mean, but we need to keep out even the legitimate asylum seekers. There are more people coming in than we can ever hope to take in. African population is projected to increase from 1,2 billion to 4 billion in 2100. Imagine the kind of refugee crises we're going to see in the future

someone in your country does. find them and make sweet love to them, then threaten to leave them if they don't destroy malta

Hey, spaghetti cunt, stop complaining. No one abandoned you, you betrayed us. There is a thing called borders, how about protecting it? No one told you to flood your own country then demand quotas to spread your disease. Your fucking navy collects the niggers 40km from the Libian shore....

30% decline? That's what you proud of? It's still hundreds of thousands every year.
60% denied? So what? You let them go wherever they want. Show me the deportation numbers... you won't, right? Every single one of those declined nigger is in another EU country by now.

Fucking shitskin italian cunts, you should be genocided for what you done.

Italy has always been the only non-Eastern European country with any fucking balls attached to them. I hope the fire is rising quickly over there

This

OP is a faggot

>asking someone who loves welcoming rapefugees for assistance in fighting and sending rapefugees away

Dude what

Eastern europeans leave the country africans fill the holes, and you seem to be positive about that.

The situation is pitch black

I didn't mean to be rude myself. I'm myself just frustrated by my government and the situation. and when the last barriers - the outer ones fall - i don't see any hope for us.
the thing is that statistics show taht most germans don't want any more immigrants from outer europe. during the election people were browbeaten to believe that voting for the only party(AfD) that actively opposes the current situation makes you yourself a paria. so people who wanted change voted for the only traditional party(FDP) that suddenly changed their stance a bit. my parents were of those. so if you take both parties together you are at some 25% of the votes. than you have people that (even though oposing the situation) voted for the party they always voted for. and there are those that oppose it, but didn't put it on the #1 list on who to vote. so even though most don't want it, the politicians do it, because they wnat to exchange the electoral people. brown people will never vote for AfD, so they import them.

that said, the idea of building eu-refugee camps in north africa is gaining momentum even here.

treaties are approved in ways that benefit you because you control the EU, so you and your treaties can absolutely FUCK OFF. You are not fooling anyone nigger, we are not so stupid to let you faggots cry as you strike us

>The cost to learn the difference is gigantic, but necessary.
just decide OUTSIDE of europe! everyone who comes by foot immediately deport and only accept applications in refugee camps outside our borders. limit the total number to 50000 a year or so and thats that

The situation IS SHIT. No one is denying that. But there are improvements and only morons would deny this reality.

Either rejoice that something is being done, or come up with solutions in your own countries to help the entire EU, given that like or hate it WE ALL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

Help, here or in your own countries, or fuck off and die.

Damn you are really butthurt. Did an Italian fuck your girl or something?

>50000 a year
try 5 a year

I see what you mean. And don't get me wrong, I absolutely value the rule of law, but following the regulations here kinda puts a disproportionate strain on Italy. Besides, the more refugees enter Germany, the faster the pressure builds up. The faster the pressure builds up, the faster Germany is going to flip. Given that Germany is de-facto leader of the EU, once Germany gets sick and tired of rapefugees once and for all, then Europe is in for a wild ride (expect shit to happen)

On another note, Italian judges keep pushing reforms to improve fairness in family law - I REALLY hope this will help with increasing our abysimal birth rate..

Thread about it:

I'm doing my part, I have a construction businness and don't sell houses to anyone who isn't a local/italian, keep neighborhoods where I have building sites clean (cleaning up commies graffiti, don't let junkies gather up and get wasted in nearby parks) and some other shit.

So can I vote the left now? The (((flat tax))) memers are not that trustworthy.

kek...i approve, but not realistic. 50000 would be nothing on an european scale, if everyone else were rejected, including chain migration

They called us nazis and threatened us for months and now this asshole comes here to play the victim and brag about their non-existing improvements....

Yeah, im butthurt

You are doing god's work user. Keep at it.

That was leftards. Or are you so blind to not notice the right-wingers loving your premier actions?

Please no.

Ahahahaha this slav is so salty

>Boot

Well you sure as hell can't fit that many shitskins in a shoe.

You wogs are alright in my book.

>A bunch of commies call Hungary nazis for defending their borders
>This somehow translates into every Italian thinking Hungary are evil nazis
How autistic are you?

>slav
I expect nothing from a shitskin and they sill manage to disappoint me :D

>The faster the pressure builds up, the faster Germany is going to flip
i agree in theory. but you know from your svensk bröder that if the media simply refuses to talk about it normies won't get red-pilled unless it is on such an extreme scale as 2015. right now german newspapers are void of any discussion on arrival numbers. the only time i read something was, when the polititians padded themselfs on the shoulder that """only""" 200 000 migrants arrived (of course not including chain migration). there was just that short mentioning and everybody acted as if this was a normal number!?! so you see, the italians waving through their nigs is not enough for your plan to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcduD99Gup4

>She spent 2 hours talking about the Nigerian guy who killed the Italian girl.

So what you're telling me is that the police stopped caring and counting?

Don't be so mad because one of us took your gf away, your women know we're so passionate, tradional and with a country full of culture and history.
You'll get a new fiancee, don't worry buddy ahahahha

You can prove almost anything with statistics.

redpill me on your refugee policies
do you just kick them out towards germany's direction or let them wait for approval and shit in italy?
how many do you keep?

We send them back, ensuring that their hope will be true once they land in Greece

We repatriate the ones we can and keep some for approval. The infrastructure is overwelmed atm AND we don't give them much shit compared to France/Germany, hence they move north.

Stop bullying our greek brothers.

It's really not. Just pre-election propaganda to placate the masses

based

good to hear, hope you genocide them soon
thousands from here would volunteer instantly

also
>bullying
see picrel

They were perfectly happy with the situation until they could milk the EU.

Now that the money is drying up and the elections are coming they make up statistics and shilling like the cunt OP. He calls these shitty numbers improvements and doesn't talk about the zero deportation.

And yes, it translates into every italian, because they did nothing. It took multiple murders to hold the first demonstration. In my country we would hang the government after the first month.

And now it seems they will elect a coalition again which gave a crap about immigration a few months ago and picked up the topic only because their rival gained popularity. But they won't do anything the same as the leftist did nothing

>i agree in theory. but you know from your svensk bröder that if the media simply refuses to talk about it normies won't get red-pilled unless it is on such an extreme scale as 2015. right now german newspapers are void of any discussion on arrival numbers. the only time i read something was, when the polititians padded themselfs on the shoulder that """only""" 200 000 migrants arrived (of course not including chain migration). there was just that short mentioning and everybody acted as if this was a normal number!?! so you see, the italians waving through their nigs is not enough for your plan to work.
I know that Swedes are known as the king-cucks, but even they have been changing fast. SD gets some 25%-30% popular support, and this is despite all the other parties adopting their positions. Swedes are talking more and more about the problems of integration, and the overton window is shifting fast. There is a lot of progress being made. As for Germany, I understand that you guys have some taboos and the modern Gestapo working against you, but if all of Europe turns then I doubt Germany is going to be the odd one out. I think that even Germany is going to see some promising developments eventually

>eventually
nope

>kick out the niggers
>t. nigger

Sounds like a plan

>Italians do nothing
I guess shootings, countless protests and big fascist march are nothing then.

>oh but you see the Italians didn't immediately go to the traitor government and slaughter them all so they pretty much did nothing
Yeah except this is real life not a video game so it's not quite as easy and simple as that. And besides that the coalition with actual nationalists are currently leading in the Italian polls.

Have some faith Grease. I know there is still hope for Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc

Doesn't mean a lot when you'll follow what Germany is about to do, which is to reenact a policy which grants the families of migrants the right to move there too.

>The German lower house voted on Thursday to partially reintroduce a law allowing lower-level-migrants to bring their closest relatives with them to Germany. From August 1, a maximum of 1,000 additional migrants will be allowed to settle in Germany per month, provided they are direct relatives of refugees already living in the country.

. You've already got loads of them, and a 30% decline over a few months isn't much. I've noticed they're marching a lot in Italy lately too (pic related).

Here's a story from just a couple of weeks ago about how the Italian coastguard rescued another 800 migrants off the coast of fucking Tunisia. What has changed exactly?

>Italian coast guard rescue 800 migrants and recover at least two bodies from sinking dinghies on the Mediterranean in one day.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320223/Italy-800-migrants-rescued-2-bodies-Mediterranean.html

I don't

All those NGO that send boats to Afrida are funded/staffed by kikes. God damn bastards

why does she look so hideous macaroni bros

Took too many dickings.

She's Italian.

B´cause someone is breaking spaghetti in half!

C A L I G U L A
A
L
I
G
U
L
A

God I hope your race gets wiped out before Europe awakes. Germany literally ruins Europe for everyone else every fucking time.

Make sure to not fall back into comfort once the situation is better.

Goimany is under the controll of (((foreign influences)))
There is little that we can do but the last general election had huge +numbers for the afd ACROSS the board.

The current EU laws are the ones protecting NGO ships from bringing migrants in. Due to the laws they can not stop a ship registered in sweden from docking with migrants they picked up.

Musso's Jaw doesn't look good on females.

Is Italy going to have an military expedition in Africa? I heard someone talking about sending an Italian contigent to Chad/Niger

This goyim is still butthurt about the 4th Crusade!
Venetian's are still drinking Hungarian blood from Zadar.

already been done. our troops were sent to the northern border of nigeria if I recall correctly, to patrol the border and close that (((migration))) route to north africa, and by extension to europe

Good good. Saves us both a lot of money.

IIRC the number of foreigners only went down because 200k of them got italian citizenship.

Remember to vote for Lega or at least Forza Italia
Every vote that isn't for the retarded left or Five Star Movement is a good one
Tirpitz and Roma sinking rapefugees when

The new face of italy...

EU
>Jew U

Reminder that these fucks literally cheered about the Foibe massacre and almost lynched a policeman
The only thing wrong with that shooter was his aim, he didn't aimed for the head
He took the worst genes from his granpa