Fuck masons

Who wants to know how the masons started and why they think of themselves as archetects?
this image will tell you a lot.
and can help you fake that you are a descendant of you know who, but you have to guess what im doing first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lm9EHhbJAY
youtube.com/watch?v=NBv_JUDN6Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

masons aren't inherently bad. Jews subverted it.

what the fuck are you talking about nigger
are you fucking dyslexic

also if you know what my image was, you would know they ARE bad, inherently.

nobody.

you all listen to larps about fucking grapes but fuck this, I can teach you how to recreate civilisation but no, lets talk about grapes and fucking black dicks

its a black dick with grapes on it

This is what Masons usually do now a days

>masons aren't inherently bad.
masons are luciferians. Always have been.

Luciferianism isn't a bad thing. Worshipping Moloch is.

pic is sacred (((G)))eometry?

They are shabbos goyim created in (((G-ds))) image

yes
if you work out how I made those markings of equal length without any measuring implements whatsoever, the world is yours, and you can recreated everything the ancients made.

as above so below,
all is the same, everything is formed from the previous form

admitedley, I was using cardstock so the markings aren't perfect, but the reason they are so accurate is the right reason

i would use wood but I have no time

I doubt Australia was founded by masons.

It’s emus all the way down. Lost a war to the fanned things too

*damned

please, guess, I really want to tell you all

p.s. mite b shot before i do lol

hahaha cunt the capitol city is a giant pyramid, our parliament house is a pyramid, and underground it there is a huge megacomplex.

shut the fuck up

did u use the flower of life?

As within, so without. See you on the other side, brother.

no this is how things like that are made.
this is why the rod and the ring are so important and what they actually represent.

yes, the rod and the ring are old illuminati symbols.

Fold and mark repeat

the group you implied they are bad yesterday...are they associated with atlanteans somehow?

you dip them in water and mark the water line

no, close, imagine you only had flat blocks of wood not paper.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lm9EHhbJAY

also notice they aren't equal.
they are both of the same size and shape, but not equal.

>masons are luciferians. Always have been.
I bet you all of your internet dignity that you cannot prove this statement.

actually true.

Always been run by Jews at the top though, they couldn't destroy it over night.

sort of

come on shitlords don't you want to know why they pass down the rod and ring as a fucking sign of godhood?
they are rubbing it in your face

think
make two rectangular pieces of paper and do what I've done, then think how you would make a circle from it.

think like a child, hold the pieces of paper in your hand and it will come naturally

you drew the rods already and then you connect the markers with circles(rings)?

Why should I or anyone care? I don't have the energy to do stupid shit with geometry right now. State your point or fuck off.

nope. I start with two cards of equal shape and size, rectangles.

well actually I start with a square and tear it in half but same thing.

all you need is a pen and paper.

leave the thread retard
nobody cares about you

Masons are the most conniving fork-tongued dishonorable shits I've ever known. Even to each other. Once you are in you HAVE to participate in their schemes. If you think of how your bank acts suspiciously or a politician or a lawyer - they are masons. Thats why they act suspiciously

I'm want to know.

Btw fuck Masons, what low-chakra freaks of cockroach energy.

Of course it was you stupid fuck. You should be assuming it was by default at this point. fucking hell

hi stupid inbred aussie

you are worthless. you are worthless to the world. you opionin, does not matter. hahaha stupid inbred criminal minded loser hhahahhaha.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBv_JUDN6Mc

Measuring rods.

the infuritating thing about it is that as children we do this when left alone.
"autistic" people are dangerous to them because autistic just means male, and males do this.
males put things together and pay attention to them, notice the difference, notice patterns, try new things.

men, normal men created everything, then masons, who are pathetic femimen, betas, stole everything.
they have reversed the world, like in that video posted, numbers are taught first.
what is a number?
it doesn't exist without context.
this was the beginning of all technology, symmetry, combination, comparison, relativity.

when you realise that all of this is that simple, you realise that every "scientist", who seems to be going round in cricles, IS going round in circles, they are just making fun of you.
they all know it is nonsense, they are just pretending to do work while they steal money from you and get you to work.
that is all.
all of this is stolen work, they pretend they are giving it back but it is yours anyway, the whole education system is designed to make it impossible for you to realise this, every natural revelation is stunted, every natural thought is shut out and called something like "autism" or "unnatural mentality", your intuition is called "schizophrenia" and you are treated like a fucking farm animal.
if only you all knew

get a piece of paper and show me how i made the markings.
you will need a knife I guess if you want to be accurate.

holographic reality and manifolds

they don't have a name, but yes, masons only represents the exhaust of their existence, the cruel baby eating clowns behind the devils.
atlanteans weren't masons, but they were infested with them

37 is the great number.

>all you need is a pen and paper.
Use the pen as ruler. You can also generate equidistant points by using circumference of the pen and rolling it on the paper.

I am a pipefitter. We do shit like this all day every day. Measurements without measuring is what we do. Our career is 75% about math and angles and the other 25% is not killing your co-worker.

My ears and eyes are open to you. Please tell.

If I had two rectangles to make a circle, I'd simply just roll one sheet into a circle.

Is that right?

no wrong, you can use the paper as a ruler.
also no. the pen is not a tool, imagine you had a fucking quill then, or a knife.

Ok I will try

well then tell me how to make a ruler out of paper with only two uniform pieces of paper and a pen of no uniform size or shape.

well it can be done, but imagine you had wood.

Rotate around a fixed point, like a compass.

I don't understand how euclidean geometry wasn't the correct answer.

I still have my fingers, I can use thickness of a finger as a measurment unit.

I'm using the edge of one "board" to mark various points of intersection on the surface of the other board.

ok so ironically i fucked it up because my hands are shaking and I'm in a sort of a hurry but you basically want this.

imagine I had drawn a perfect circle and that all the lines had been perfect, because I cut the stock shittily it was inaccurate but the method is correct.
also four of those lines shouldn't be there, it should only be the square and hexagon or whatever an eight pointed thing is

lol

no wrong.
rectangles.
think
think like a child, pick them up, then put them down and look at them
placement

how did i make the "equal" (it would be equal if I wasn't in a hurry) points?

>they don't have a name, but yes, masons only represents the exhaust of their existence, the cruel baby eating clowns behind the devils.
atlanteans weren't masons, but they were infested with them

i know they werent masons ,i know they change names but i want to truck them back in time as far as i can

I _think_ you are doing it right. because I can't see I can't really say, but I think you are right.
now use those points to make a ruler, then repeat on all sides and make a grid then connect all diagonal lines and show me

Because you start with one exact length, and use that as your unit.

bump. I just woke up and not in shape for mental gymnastics yet

actually i guess you probably can't show me, so just connect the crossed diagonal lines to make half points.
then you haf whole units and half units. use this first piece of paper to mark whole and half points on the second, so that they are represented with large and small dots.
then count the spaces. you should have twelve spaces long, and ten short.

they are both exact lengths, you use the DIFFERENCE as your unit.

Are the rectangle boards the same size and shape? I'm laying in bed doing this in my head.

now you mark the middle of the ten top and bottom, number five.
five connects to three on both near sides, making a (hexagon?).
now mark the middle using point 6 on longs and five on shorts.

I'm a Jewish mason, literally nothing happens here other than holiday dinners, and BBQ's in the summer.

This is the type of stuff I did as a kid. There's all sorts of patterns in grids and in creating equal grids. How to connect that to some sort of knowledge like you're talking about is beyond me.

yes.
now connect five top to five bottom and three on both longs from top and bottom to middle.

yeah i can confirm this
;)

I don't know if u can tell by picture, but I'm using the length side of one paper to mark various chords of intersection across the surface of the other paper.

you did it because as I said previously, this is how the entire world was built.
this is how everything in every civilization was built.
they have made unbelievably complicated systems to teach your the effects of this but not the basics of it, the exaust but not the fuel of this.

this is how EVERYTHING is built.
now use rectangle ONE, put the corner in the center, and mark a whole unit on each line coming out of the center. use rectangle one and make triangles out of it, then use rectangle one to mark (using the whole unit) dots from side to side of each triangle keeping the corner in the center point to make a circle.

CAPTCHA MAKING ME SLOW

here are two methods that i came up with

method 1)

a) on a piece of paper draw a dot in the middle
b) on another piece of paper draw two dots on the same edge of the sheet
c) 2 dot edge paper keep one dot aligned with the mark on 1 dot paper, mark 1 dot paper near where the second dot of 2 dot paper is, now rotate 2 dot paper, and you will trace a circle

method 2:

make 2 dot edge paper a ruler, now rule the sides of other paper

now draw lines between the marks like so, if you had a big enough piece of paper you could make a octagon or dodecahedron or something, which approximates a circle

no wrong lol no no

use the difference.
THE DIFFERENCE.

no, no no put them side by side but not parallel or diagonal

This method is still dependent on well measured rectangles you've got beforehand.

So basically everything is built by scale? When using undefined units of measure all that matters is scale. Nothing is really complicated.

no its not, do what I've posted, follow my instructions and you will have FOURTY FOUR DOTS INCLUDING CORNERS because these are relative instructions

JUST TELL US YOU FUCKING RETARD

>aussie shitposter thinks he grabbed god by his legs and found life's greatest secrets because he can use "very" elaborate ways to draw circles that look worse than ones handdrawn by mediocre art students
hilarious

This.

now you use the same methods to make more marks until you get three sixty dots (you will only count 359, because the first one is the last as well.

so now you have a ruler, you have right angles, you have all measurement tools all from one square.
so now you can make a perfect circle to the requirements that they ask you to make to prove you are a descendant of the royals.

this is stupid, but it's literally what they want you to prove, because this is how you rebuild society, how you start again and begin building tools, money systems, systems of measurements etc

Also this.

why does one card have more tic marks than the other on the edges?

okay i ran out of paper again but you get the idea it looks like it will eventually create a circle

i figured out how to do perpendicular lines / right angles you bisect the mid point draw a cross and then measure your unit down the far side of the cross and then rule along the path of the two low intersections and that should be perpendicular to your original line

checked

Awww sour grapes?

Go fix ur toilet.

this is why hitler called the polish subhumans, they can use technology, but if you left them in the stone age and never helped them they would never invent anything.
from a square, you can now make the rod and the ring, a ruler and a circle, which represent the units of measurement which decide the economic system of the day.
so they were actually handing down the ability to make everything.
that is why they see themselves as gods.

I hope you are all following me.

it's a god damn rectangle not a square
read my instructions and do as I say and you'll see

Fractals.
And I don't see any.

It is nice puzzle but why does this belong to Sup Forums? It is only natural that masons need geometry to do their job.

oh wait I just realised you did it right, I read your thing wrong lol

What do masons think of modern science, why do they hate the word renaissance.

because the next step is backyard lathe and then backyard small arms factory and then et cetera

>rape baby of a hundred convicts and gas-huffing abbos complaining about poles
lol

oh wait I just realised you did it right lol

but you've done it inverse, but basically you need to do the half marks by switching papers to get it accurate enough.
if you don't do that it's not accurate enough.
I mean you can wing it but the whole thing is about going through the cycles of the objects (tools). It's like a religious ritual, it shows you know the history.

because during the renaissance people rediscovered things like this

also because to them, nothing has changed.