Absolute Duo

I wasn't impressed with this seasons battle harems so I figured I'd give this a try. 5 episodes in and I don't have anything to complain about really. Was it well received?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl81Vu3HDak
youtube.com/watch?v=-badfmrfPbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also please tell me the girl he fights in the beginning comes back? I liked her.

Absolute Trash but the loli was cute.

ED was good.

>Was it well received?
Not really. Mostly because of some abominable 3DCG. But it wasn't reviled either. All in all, I think it got a pretty average reception for a battle harem. Despite names like "Absolute Shit" being commonplace, the only show from that season which got an exceptional amount of flak was Isuca.

>Also please tell me the girl he fights in the beginning comes back? I liked her.
A common thought. You'll be happy to know that she does.

man, isuca is so fucking terrible

and yea, absolute duo is pretty middling, being neither bad or good. it is not, however, a harem

Not all the girls fawn over Tooru but at least two have outright stated their love, one is his eternal partner, and one has expressed some uncertainty on the matter. The last denies any romantic interest, but does so speaking wistfully about what might have been.

There are a number of shows associated with the battle harem genre that do not strictly involve harems, but I would not count Absolute Duo among them.

I only remember it for Julie.

Such a mediocre show has no business having such a great ED song

youtube.com/watch?v=tl81Vu3HDak

Julie and Sakuya are great, at least.

This is what perfection looks like.

This slut was also somewhat good.

It was awful in nearly every way, Julie was the only redeeming factor.

But Julie is best.

I dropped this after 2 episodes but now I don't remember anything about it. I guess it wasn't that bad if I can't really remember why I dropped it.

Absolute Duo was the best harem that season.

Which doesn't really mean anything.

dont know

Looks generic. What's the appeal?

OMOIDASHITA was the best harem that season.

8/10 action sequences
4/10 story and characters
11/10 opening theme
6/10 anime overall

But seriously, the OP was hype as fuck and was one of the reasons I actually kept watching and finished the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=-badfmrfPbY

The OP and the girls. Everything else is at time waste level. There's a girl for every taste.

Second half is dreadfully bad. Final battle is laughable.

World Break was more entertaining

This. You should have watched World Break instead, OP.

Literally too flat to be attractive.

I mean, I can do that too. Might as well.

Now this is some advanced gayness.

Flat chests are becoming luxury items.