imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 9
>Israel moves more troops to the Golan, triggering speculations of possible invasion into Syria
>Pro-Assad forces(Unknown which type) from Nubl and Zahraa are joining the Afrin YPG to fight the Turks
>Unconfirmed - Kurds are forcefully conscripting Assyrians to fight against the Turks
>Syrian rockets hits targets in Israel - unconfirmed
>Israel launched massive strikes in western Damascus
>Israeli F-16 was shot down over Golan
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket"Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered".Tiger forces have moved in capturing Ibn Wardan Qastel. are close to securing the pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias hit by US airstrike while operating against ISIS cells in area N. of Dez. Dozens of casualties
>Damascus: For the 2nd time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, prob. site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase they're driven back
>Idlib: Russ. bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. W. media is still screeching about 3 hospitals

Prev →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CLxTeS2XZs
youtube.com/watch?v=qYfuj2f-e1s&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UlXRv8tf5Z8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=arHsOcXeN2Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=CLxTeS2XZsQ
google.bg/search?q=golan israel moves&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjb7MafiKDZAhVI16QKHQG6Ba0Q_AUICigB&biw=1707&bih=827
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-kurds/friend-or-foe-assad-quietly-aids-syrian-kurds-against-turkey-idUSKBN1FV078
steamcommunity.com/id/KoonKillerKoche/
hurriyetdailynews.com/we-will-either-fix-us-relations-or-they-will-break-down-completely-turkish-fm-127161
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Lankan supremacy!

and my retarded arse forgot to post previous
PREVIOUS BREAD

Death to America ofc

This

Am i am time traveling?
The devs seam to get older

I couldn't imagine being a leader of a country and having the whole world be against you except one ally. God bless assad.

I'll fix it

>SOUTHFRONT Feb 9
youtu.be/CLxTeS2XZs
youtube.com/watch?v=qYfuj2f-e1s&feature=youtu.be

>Latest interviews with Assad
youtube.com/watch?v=UlXRv8tf5Z8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=arHsOcXeN2Q&feature=youtu.be

Devs Feb 11
>Israel moves more troops to the Golan, triggering speculations of possible invasion into Syria
>Pro-Assad forces(Unknown which type) from Nubl and Zahraa are joining the Afrin YPG to fight the Turks
>Unconfirmed - Kurds are forcefully conscripting Assyrians to fight against the Turks
>Syrian rockets hits targets in Israel - unconfirmed
>Israel launched massive strikes in western Damascus
>Israeli F-16 was shut down over Golan
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket"Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered".Tiger forces have moved in capturing Ibn Wardan Qastel. are close to securing the pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias hit by US airstrike while operating against ISIS cells in area N. of Dez. Dozens of casualties
>Damascus: For the 2nd time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, prob. site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase they're driven back
>Idlib: Russ. bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. W. media is still screeching about 3 hospitals

Why doesn't first southfront work?

Is there anything the SAA could do to prevent a ground invasion without Russian help?

youtube.com/watch?v=CLxTeS2XZsQ

Are there any pictures or summaries of what Israel moved into the Golan

google.bg/search?q=golan israel moves&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjb7MafiKDZAhVI16QKHQG6Ba0Q_AUICigB&biw=1707&bih=827

Yeah didn't find anything :D:D

tnx

The devs ARE old, and someone keeps changing the date on them, probably this newfag hereDon't change the date if the devs haven't changed.
I'll work on them later today

Dig tunnels, plant mines/ied and stockpile atgm

Why me? I always make my bread perfect. Yesterday when I baled they were fine

>#Pt. #Israel military official says #Iran|ian drone shot down 2 days ago was based on US stealth RQ-170 UAV (captured by #Iran in 2011 & whose production started in 2016).
That's a big drone

Don't bully Bulgaria

>Israel must be wiped out of the scene
>American can do no wrong
What did they mean by this?

Not enough time. Most of the army is tied up at the Euphrates and near Idlib.

23rd for michael jordan

At this point i think Russia is nit as important as it used to be.

Turkroches are in the game having split NATO iran is good to go since eu is Happy with the nuke deal and deaply consirned about the us on this topic.
Trump released a statement isreal isn't interested at peace.
The world thinks isreal trying to ignite a nother front.

So basically isreal is in a off position and can't expect to much of help.
Most likely only the integrity of its boarders thats it and considering eus stamd on golan. They will lose golan heights to syria in exchange for peace again.
Somthe jews will try to keep it low even without russia backing up Syria

i be goatin with them digits

Someone keeps changing them and you're the only new baker, plus you readily "fixed" them here so it's probably a good guess.
>Calling out a newfag is bullying
Found another one.

I honestly believe that if Israel launched an invasion of Syria tomorrow, there is nothing Iran, Syria and Lebanon could do about it for a week.

Hez would save the situation.

>Syria’s U.S.-backed Kurds are getting indirect help from an unlikely source in their war against Turkey in the northwestern region of Afrin
>Syria is providing indirect help by allowing Kurdish fighters, civilians and politicians to reach Afrin through territory it holds, representatives of both sides told Reuters.
>While the Kurds depend on Assad to reach Afrin, Kurdish sources say they also enjoy leverage over Damascus because it needs their cooperation to source grain and oil from areas of the northeast under Kurdish control.
>The YPG controls nearly all of Syria’s frontier with Turkey. But Afrin is separated from the bigger Kurdish-controlled region further east by a 100 km-wide zone controlled by the Turkish military and its Syrian militia allies.
>“The regime has allowed the YPG to bring people into Afrin, while attacking it east of the Euphrates (River). I think that is indicative of the state of relations right now,” said Noah Bonsey, International Crisis Group’s Senior Analyst on Syria.

"The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy."
source- reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-kurds/friend-or-foe-assad-quietly-aids-syrian-kurds-against-turkey-idUSKBN1FV078

I fixed them because in the last bake they were fine and I just copied them. Also, I usually bake at 200 just to make sure there are no mistakes. So stop throwing the fault at me without proof.
>I don't know who is at fault but why not this user

Yeah

Levantine women are top tier

and after one week?

Im not too sure about that on relatively open and un-prepared terrain.

They'd probably reach Damascus.

If they fully mobilized their army they could do it. However, I think Israeli society has become to feeble for that. Israeli society used to be very militaristic.

i see

This is my last bake

I just assumed it was you due to you being new and how you jumped in to "fix" them Nothing personal, but if you bake next don't change the date to current day, the 9th is accurate for these, someone added in the top line on the 10th I believe, but other than that they're all the same as from the 9th

Israls army isn't big enough to sustain a war on this size without the activ help of the us. And they would have do go in with a lot of troops. And turks won't be happy to see this happen because this would also benefit kurds.
Syria might get a heavy first hit. But this will implode on isreal. Lebanon Hisbollah syria if They go full retard its to many fronts for israel. And isreal is a small country so they won't have much time to react properly.
Allso this would be the perfect time for the Palestinians to chimp out.
So israel will face 3 front's easily.
One of them in Israel.

Allso they might try using one of it's nukes.
Nut the international outrage would be enormous. And would justify any attempt of iran having their own nukes

Well I just copied from previous bakes. Ok then

I initially said "probably" anyway, not that it was definitely you.
It was actually an Argentinian that changed them once, and a Russian another time.

it's fine. So except for the southfront broken link change, it all stays as it is ?

I didnt like last bread :(

I agree with what your saying, but this is exactly what someone like Netanyahu would want. To scare the young anti-war Israelis into a total war of survival. Not to mention that realistically they will use nukes, if things start looking badly.

Apologies for jumping the gun with blame.

Yeah, just keep it the same. I'll work on devs later when I have a chance in a few hours from now.

ok

Fucking dumbass American trying to be a cowboy, what else is new in the world?

desu the best way to beat Israel is to gather the army give them weapons for them their family and extended family and tell them to go home.
Bleed the Israelis dry as they progress through each town.

It's justifying their current politics.
But it would be a death sentence to isreal anyway.
Realistically if they want to survive game of thrones me edition.
They should make peace with Palestinians and arleast take care of super friendly relationship with Lebanon.
If they want to keep golan heights.

Maybe they just give Palestinians some land back pay them some reparations make it a legit country. And fully crack down settlers.

So are we agreed that fall of Jandares = game over for k*rds? They'll either have to pull back and reform a line opposite Jandaris or get routed since their backs would be exposed.

Where is War Thunder aussie from earlier?

At my university there was a public viewing of the Syrian Football Team playing during the qualification, almost entirely attended by Syrian refugees with SAR flags.

Did your limp cock slide out of the koala before you waded though a pool of deadly snakes to get to your PC or are you currently engaged in coitus with the animal?

I've been lurking more as of late but I normally update the devs every day, along with baking until the burger hours start when Ebin takes over.

That was half a year ago

Not under Netanyahu. Thats why I smell invasion. Netanyahu's possible indictment for corruption might change Israeli politics forever. Therefore invasion might be his only choice to keep a unified Israel against an external threat.

Furthermore, looking at Trump's record, I would honestly say that the US will support Israel in case of war. Lockheed and Raytheon are aching to test their new toys.

tfw RMC fag, i'm going to be fighting for israel aren't i?

>SAA attacking YPG
Burgers smearing others with their false flag narrative. What great guys they are.

>Hahahaha Australians actually have nature hahaha probably thei weight less then 400 pounds hahaha

>Maybe they just give Palestinians some land back pay them some reparations make it a legit country. And fully crack down settlers.
maybe you think that all this anti jew thing is just larping or just a coincidence.
But i can assure you its not. They will never to this, its against all their interests and also their believes.
Jews are the eternal merchants To back of from a made deal and pay reparations or at least give back what they "earned" is an impossible thing and has to avoid under any circumstances.
it doesen't matter what the subject is but they think that everybody is screwing them up and owes them something. with this mentality they have become absolute ruthless and merciless.

WTF I HATE ASSAD AND RUSSIA NOW

>removes 50% of your AA assets
>you remain silent
Assad is a cuck

Of course i know jews are jews.
I actually know them pretty well.
But after all the jews beeing jews.
They actually are some reasonable people within them. The issue they do have is the lack of power due to les Jewishnes its hard to gain it for them
Netanjahu is just a politician like every other.
He tries to hold on to his power as long as he can.
Actually not caring about a realistic fate of his country. He will legit would support Hitler gasing jews if this would keep him in power.

Yeah, he should've yelled at the bombs

Right here mate, how's she cracking?
Just call me tankbro, it's name nathan gave me

>unironically taking Israeli statements at face value.
Thanks for your input, friend.

Not all*

it's all updated and installed, and i had a good crack at shooting faggots down in a jap biplane
i've never played japs before.

wanna have a go?
and how do you increase mouse sensitivity?
and how do i change servers to SEA not US?

>half of syria's aerial defense systems were destroyed

'ok'

Sure thing mate, don't know how long I'll be able to do it but here goes:

Give us your username and we'll go from there

Oh and trust me, you want to be in US servers, they're much easier and less full of chinks, but the options at the bottom of the drop down menu when you click 'to battle'

steamcommunity.com/id/KoonKillerKoche/

I'm sure the world is about to run out of retired Soviet AA systems any day now.

>removes 50% of your AA assets
>leaves unprotected syrian air space alone
Should we give jews a nobel peace prize?

Can anyone explain why the SAA aren't clearing up all these smaller pockets around the capital and Homs? seems like a waste of manpower to just keep them there under siege.

Ceasefires

Nobel Peace prize is worth nothing.
Same goes for nobel litartur prize.
Its just a larp of current political bullshit.
Its suitsba agenda not facts

There's been plenty of times before the ceasefire agreements for them to clear them up.

Their forces in south Lebanon can force a significant part of Israeli force to be diverted there

Clear up your mother's cunt.
Don't question Assad again or i will find you. And will shit in your mouth while you sleep

what if they moved their forces inside syria, where their islamistics pets ae located along the golan border? like the turks and burgers did
hez, iran and govt couldn't do anything since they don't even control this land.

Because reconciliation is better for Assad in the long term

Nah, we’ll be fighting for Guyana

>“Ties with the U.S. are at very critical point. We will either fix these relations or they will break completely,” Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu told reporters in Istanbul on the sidelines of a Turkish-African meeting in Istanbul.

>“We want concrete steps [from U.S.]. The missing trust needs to be restored. The reason for that missing trust is the U.S.,” he said.

hurriyetdailynews.com/we-will-either-fix-us-relations-or-they-will-break-down-completely-turkish-fm-127161

kek

Polish PM is meeting today with Lebanon's president. They will be discussing transferring our stealth units into southern Lebanon to deal with the zionist menace

Give me hope Guyana give hope Guyana bevore the morning comes

Good joke, we're always best goys for Israel

imagine trying to explain this picture to a normie

not anymore for the last few weeks. Pretty proud of how they're not sucking kike dick over the Polish death camps thing like PO/Nowocuckna would or even the Czechs.

I think today's the day I get this account banned

>Polish death camps
this is just window dressing and nobody cares about how it's called as long as their narrative stands.
anyway you are not on the israeli direct leash, but on the US one and they are dancing to the jew tune. for example - your politicians are willing cucks in the whole 'muh russia' narrative, keeping europe devided and void of an alternative to the jewish american overlords.

I'm pretty sure the trump administration gives no fucks. Professional diplomats are almost non-existent in the trump world. The outlook is grim my friend. We haven't reversed position since trump got elected. US foreign policy is fucked.

true, but it has to do with historical animosity towards Russian too. Poles need to wake up and understand that Russians aren't a threat anymore, EU is, and we don't need NATOcuckery.

>even ironically using Reddit

i think your foreign diplomacy is hijacked by pentagon and pentagon are army people not diplomats so they dont know shit, thus all the problems with Turkey. but i may be completely wrong of course.