Dragon Ball Super

could they have made a worse character design for the final boss edition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWf8rsNuZp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1Hq1xLMHw
youtube.com/watch?v=hWqGNITWIEc
youtube.com/watch?v=E8h_5xuDk6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah it could have been
kale
caulifla
niggrishi
arak

>Reminder 18 is a piece of shit

Holy shit. I was posting her for the last few days but even I can't defend what she said.

Shit posting aside, this is fucked up to say. I'm really angry.

I don't even want to watch the next fucking episode. I care more about this fucked up shit 18 said then the Kale x SSB Goku bullshit

No. Shitty designs ruined this tournament from being good.

did you post the exact same message in the last thread?

Reminder that everyone Toei hypes up will end up as the biggest jobber in this tournament
youtube.com/watch?v=QWf8rsNuZp0

the designs are shit
the coreography is shit
the animation is shit
the music is shit
the story is shit
there is literally nothing redeemable about this show

Leave Jiren to us

this video really made me think
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1Hq1xLMHw

Are you autistic or just meming?

Will he be the final boss? I dunno. He seems almost deliberately over-hyped for too long.

I'm not saying he'll job, but I don't think this tourny will end without something else going down before the end.

I'm that fucking triggered and I'm surprised nobody cares.

When's he going to do something?

>Goku wouldn't admit to his friends being a bother or show disapproval
Treat your friends like friends, and treat your wife and kids like they don't exist. Goku's great, isn't he?

>Goku wouldn't call a senior "old man" he showed respect to both King Kai and Roshi when he was under them and used their proper honorifics
"HEY, ZEN-CHAN!"

>Goku isn't a bitch to vegeta like Cauli is to Kale/Cabba
How exactly is Cauli a bitch to Kale and Cabba? Sure, she's outspoken and rude, but it's not like she's done or said anything that harsh.

>She may be his counter part but they are leagues different in personality.
Talented, overzealous fighters who cum themselves upon meeting strong people.

>Goku is a laid back guy, Cauli is a disgusting bancho bitch
They're both lovable scumbags who just want to punch people.

their eliminations were so pathetic....

Stop watching and fuck off then.

The parts I enjoyed the most in this episode were Cabba being a Chad and Hit doing teamwork

How about you guys?

He did. Literally trained for every transformation he got, the only one we didnt see is SSJ3 but we know it took him 7 years

Goku cucking Kale and telling her to fuck off.

Animation is okay
Choreography is meh
Music is okay.
Story is bad.
Character designs are good.

Fuck off.

Jiren is aesthetic as fuck

I hope Hit is smart enough to continue to play the long game.

This. And don't forget that Goku is responsible for killing King Kai. He could've just warped Cell to Yardrat or some other irrelevant shit.

>Character designs are good.
Are you cereal?

Hey user!

W-what

This.

reminder that son gohan only rocks the scholar look because he's overcompensating for being a retard
>guys, I've got a plan. All we have to do is not fall off right? So let's stand in the very center furthest away from the edge!

any leaks for the next episodes?

not him but
>Goku wouldn't call a senior "old man" he showed respect to both King Kai and Roshi when he was under them and used their proper honorifics
Zeno consented to be called that. Caulifla just went up to him and was like "old man". earlier in the arc he said : "Champa-Sama! Long time no see!".
Champa-SAMA
Also, being rude IS being a bitch.

>Kale gets BTFO: The Episode
I liked it
>tfw Caulifags won't leave the threads when she gets BTFO next week
>tfw these threads are forever tainted with even shittier waifufags

So, why didn't Freeza ever dethrone King Cold? It was well known he was stronger than him, yet he was content with being Prince instead of King of the Frost Demons and the Universe. Some of you may say Cold was only king by title and that Freeza ran the show, but don't you Freeza seems like a guy where he wants everyone to adknowledge his superiority?

I wanna fuck the bunny

Did you watch a different version of Dragon Ball?

>Universe is about to be gone forever
>The last words you hear from your wife is, "And you call yourself my husband?"

I usually forget 18 is a major bitch till moments like this happens.

Goku has called elder men "old man" in the past, dimwit.

But that strategy makes perfect sense and is working quite well. Being smart doesn't mean coming up with convoluted schemes, sometimes being pragmatic and taking the simpler approach is.

I'm not a furfag, but F to this cutie.

His father was literally the only person he respected

ugh they went full on dumb dyke shit

Wasn't there a bit in Battle of Gods where Goku's all just like "'Sup Beerus!" and King Kai shouts at him to use the correct honorific?
And King Kai was hugely worried that Goku would be rude and offend Beerus in some way?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

His father fed him chicken tendies every night. Why would he ever give up that?

Yes, because Goku didn't use proper honorifics, which was my point. I mean he calls Roshi "gi-chan" every time they speak

>Kale even has broly's autistic love for Goku
shit character

I'm pretty sure he respects Goku, or at the very least fears his potential.

Jiren is supposed to be One Punch Ayy lmao but because his design was so bad the joke flew over everyone's head. The theme of his universe is superhero, it shouls have been super obvious.

wew

they're not standing in the middle you tard, Supreme kai called his plan retarded and they changed it

I did love Kale turning Goku into a living smear frame.

Fuck you.
whats your point

Who cares, we all know 17 and 18 are going to get eliminated now.

Who is the best character at the moment and why is he Frieza?

So was this the equivalent to sex for Saiyan males and females? Do you think they experience the same type of pleasure through fighting?

there is literally nothing wrong with this

She would destroy frieza my dude

that was pretty funny desu

Whats wrong with a smeary goku?

But that's funny in a good way.

only good non human/saiyan design (besides topp)

I cannot be taken out so easily. Jiren, I'm coming for you.

He honestly seemed to get on pretty well with his father.
I mean, he didn't care for him, obviously, but he didn't have any animosity.

Maybe King Cold just "retired" and was like "Eh, do what you want."

Of interest, although he's called King Cold, is Frieza ever actually called Prince? They usually call him Lord Frieza.

Maybe Cold just calls himself King for shits and giggles.

Are people really triggered by the "old man" remark? Goku's is in his late-40s.

That he is actually smart and the only brainlet here is you for considering being "smart" is coming up with "heh, all according to keikaku" edgelord-tier convoluted plans.

No he didn't. He agreed with Gohan's idea and gave constructive criticism to improve it.

I'm rewatching the extended edition of this movie now and I'm actually enjoying it a lot more.

It needed 2 full hours to really feel epic.

Why does it get so much hate?

I'm pissed he got jobbed so quickly by Caulifla. As soon as I saw him I wanted to see him and Goku doing an IT battle.

She's a teenager and to teens any man past 21 is an old man

Plot is going to protect them no matter what, but his plan really is the worst.

One of the basic lessons of any military, business or sport is something akin to "the best defense is a good offense." Even in games, you learn that if you play defensively and wait to react to opponents, you let them employ whatever plan they want while you're forced to deal with it. Disruption, malleability and putting your assets to good use are all part of any good plan, and Gohan's plan is doing none of those things.

Their plan may as well have been to blow a hole in the ground and place Roshi, Krillin and Tien in there, cover it up and hope no one notices until it's over.

>Caulifla called some stranger "old man"
>Goku brought a living bomb to King Kai's planet, killing himself, King Kai and King Kai's pets in one dickish, deliberate fell swoop.

Series standards were higher on its release

Holy fucking SHIT what a waste of an episode

>Vegeta fights trash
>Cabba throws out trash
>Vegeta stands there staring at Cabba
>Then they fight

>Goku fights trash
>Generic Cute Anime Girl 1 throws out trash
>Goku stands there staring at Generic Cute Anime Girl 1
>Then they fight

>Generic Cute Anime Girl 2 gets mad
>Goku stands there staring at Generic Cute Anime Girl 2
>Then they fight

>Generic Cute Anime Girl 2 gets defeated
>Jiren makes the active decision NOT to throw her out of the ring for literally no reason

Nothing that happened this episode matters whatsoever except for the fact that Blue was turned into even MORE of a joke than it already was. We waited a week for this.

>both SSJ1 AND SSJ2 are now DUDE TINGLES LMAO

It doesn't, it only began to get hate after the dubs and the shitty rehashing of this movie in super with the bad animation

>Why does it get so much hate?
Because this general is retarded.
Most fans thought Battle of Gods was fantastic.
It was Resurrection F that was the let down (still enjoyable though.)

Make sure the peple bitching aren't talking about the Super arcs that were based on them, because they were poor for a number of reasons and do get a lot of hate that the films generally don't.

how are those 2 things related

>only brainlet here is you for considering being "smart" is coming up with "heh, all according to keikaku" edgelord-tier convoluted plans.
nobody said this. Gohan's original plan was just plain stupid, and when supreme kai told him the problem with his plan it was clear that he hadn't even considered that being in the middle meant being completely fucking surrounded. Dude's a tard

>Jiren makes the active decision NOT to throw her out of the ring for literally no reason
I thought she did but Cauli and Hit saved her

That's the current generation, user. 10 years ago no teen really gave a shit what age you were.

Jiren is just boring compared to past dragonball antagonists

He has barely done anything except blast Kale but he has no personality, unknown motive or an interesting concept

In Super alone we might not have had the best antagonists but at least they were interesting

We had Hit, an assassin that would become stronger when he fought Goku and pushed Goku to the limits
While we didn't have a real conclusion to the fight Hit showed off how strong he was

Goku Black and Zamasu, Evil Goku has been done before but Black was actually a threat, Black won every time he fought Goku and Vegeta

Jiren has only been hinted at that his power is amazing without any real proof, its not a Frieza situation where Frieza did every little until he finally fought
Frieza was feared by everyone, a person that made Krillin and Gohan shit there pants in fear when they first saw him, someone who casually destroyed planet vegeta, someone who literally ruled a galaxy carried a lot of hype

There is no hype for Jiren, I'm mediating, Toppo says I'm strong, still mediating

hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=hWqGNITWIEc

I thought the dub was good too.

>could they have made a worse character design for the final boss edition?
yes
it could have been the purple dickhead

i think ayyy lmao is fucking awesome, I love the fact a grey alien is DBS most powerful character

No, you can see him watching his blast and timing the explosion, she lands on the ring

Watch out, you'll upset the weeabos for not hating anything that isn't in the original pure Nipponese.

>In Super alone we might not have had the best antagonists
Zamasu was actually a good fucking arc despite how mediocre Super has been as a whole

>dem titties doe

who would win in a fight between Goku and a really angry feminist

Because some retard claimed Caulifla has no respect for others and that Goku is apparently some perfect gentleman.

Except turtling is possibly one of the best strategies in this situation. If all you need to do is survive for 45 minutes then just waiting out the time limit as a turtle, you're going to survive with no problem. Going on the offense and splitting up only allows you to get picked off one by one.

Fuck that, at the end of the day most of us were just kids watching Dragon Ball and most of us who watched it on tv got the dub.

Dragon Ball is, like it or not, heavily based on nostalgia, and I'm not trading in the voice I've had in my head for Goku for a decade for some Jap cunt who's language I literally do not speak a word of.

I'm never going to understand this blind crusade against dubs, especially when they're descent.

Amazing, aren't they?

>"puny god"

>5 threads in the catalog
For what purpose

The dub did nothing wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=E8h_5xuDk6E

>when they are decent

The smell of a normie or a pedro. Probably both.

He's a red herring mate.

The real boss is Frieza.

For all the build up of her character, and that they named the episode after her, I was actually expecting a little bit more from the character than beating up Goku for a bit, launching a large scattering of explosive shots, and getting one shot by Jiren.

>Got to setup the relative power dynamic of the characters somehow I suppose.

Maybe you should just accept the fact that Vegeta is a chode that tries too hard and fails constantly.

Was the end of Dragon Ball Z, with Goku going off to train Uub rendered non-canon?

Or does Super pick up after Goku left?

>t. someone who hasn't watched Super yet

Why the fuck are hyped characters by the anime jobbing hard and dropping like flies?

- Krillin
- Niggrishi
- Narirama
- Yardrat
- Kasheral (looks like he is going to get his ass beat by 17 in the preview)

What a fucking waste of screentime by Toei.

Why the fuck did they give Goku like 5 minutes of time to fight iron abs but the Yardrat jobbed instantly? It feels like they just wanted to fill out a unique design checklist for the tourney