So is there anything positive about this anime?

So is there anything positive about this anime?
Not only are they getting rid of Alices and kill Rani and Rin it's also a fucking harem
Like seriously are they thinking that Nero is that fucking popular or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdT8HYLw9Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=64Z_c6mG1A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she is more popular than Caster, and Emiya is in the anime

Seeing how some guy in /fgog/ spent 3k to get her even before the event that's dedicated to her alone, she's pretty popular.

They mistaken thought that the Whore of Babylon would attract a lot of money by whoring herself. Sadly, they didn't know that the Whore of Babylon does it for free.

Blame Sakurai.

If you want to see how bad Nero gets, see Extella and Septem in FGO. The latter was so bad that they had to apologize for it

>rin
>more popular than saber
I take it you haven't seen how many figurines she sells and how much more pixiv art Saber gets compared to Rin?

Their greatest sin was making the protagonist the male version instead of the superior female.

What the fuck. If you have less than a 1% chance to roll her, why wouldn't you just wait for the fucking event with her name in it to bring the chance up to at least close to 1%.

That isn't devotion that's Kaiji level gambling problems.

Or wait, she's a four star. Point still stands.

>So is there anything positive about this anime?
>supposedly written by Nasu
>Extra is a reboot and stands on its own
>Shaft
I'd say a bunch

Why is feMC in the PV?

Last Encore is going to have both of the main characters in the anime.

>glorious nero route
>caster will join after mc defeats femc
>shaft will animate this
>this will be 1000 times better than fate apogryph shit
Have you praised your emperor today, Sup Forums?

Isn't the anime going to be a retelling of Extella Zero?

>Shaft
>a positive

Yeah, I like Shaft. Also Miyamoto isn't a complete idiot like Miura.

Any reason why Prototype never got more than a trailer-styled short? It looks like it has so much potential.

Read the LNs

>reading LNs

VN is as far as I go.

>she is more popular than Caster
Not anymore.

There's no Prototype VN

Wait, was there an actual full on prototype ln?

Someone keeps saying this. I've heard people saying he spent 3k for Scat and 3k for Tamamo too. It sounds like an urban legend at this point.

Caster has a better design (considering she's not just a clone of OG Saber), but that's about it. As a character, she's far more bland.

Sales: Nisemonogatari&Madoka > fate zero
Director: Miyamoto, Yukihiro(Bakemonogatari
Episode Director ep 1,madoka)
> Aoki, Ei (Bakemonogatari Storyboard ep 10,ALDNOAH.ZERO)
music:Kosaki, Satoru(LuckyStar,Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)
Series Composition: Nasu (fate founder) > Higashide

>So is there anything positive about this anime?
it is going to adapt by shaft, that alone is a positive thing

>they getting rid of Alices and kill Rani and Rin

I don't know about that specific person, but there are indeed resident whales in /fgog/ who spend and have spent inordinate amounts of real money. I remember seeing, a few months ago, some psychopath posting a screenshot of his possessing something like 16 Unregistered Spirit Origins.

So she can be killed by the male Mc to show how much stronger and better he is. Not even joking she's literally the fake version of him I'm the anime

when is this supposed to air?

Was there a new PV?

source? do we actually know anything? I don't know anything but I kinda assumed it was going to do it's own thing.

I really want an Extella anime just for Altera.

6 months to go

I imagine him just completely ignoring her hand and going straight for the boobs

they'll shall speak of the show for centuries to come

>gets two servants
>gets an opposite sex clone who steals the Leo Gawain climax match
>both Rin and Rani are punked
Jesus Christ, I bet they'll make Julius taller than Hakuno too just to ruin things even more

Fem Hakuno is for Gilgamesh

I'd rather have female Hakuno with EMIYA or Gil. Nero is bland and boring, Tamamo is too fanservice-y for my taste. Type/Moon has too much money from FGO but they really don't know how to spend it well.

>implying snarky butler man isn't the most boring choice

Get out rotten fujoshit

Is there conformation to any of that or are you just talking about Heresay?

youtube.com/watch?v=UdT8HYLw9Jg

I don't care about currybutt. I'm more mad by the fact we'll not getting cute relationship between Nero and FeMC.

UMU

who cares about those trivial things, she's the best saber.

>Nero was switched out for Gawain and Tristan
The best decision Type Moon has made in recent history.

I don't give a shit about the male. I just think that female Hakuno is more interesting than Nero or Tamamo.
>Self-inserting himself into a bland, boring MC rather than badass Gil or EMIYA.

I don't self insert when I watch anime.

Me either. I just don't get how anyone would prefer male Hakuno than Gil or EMIYA.

I used to look forward to apocrypha just for the threads and fights but the budget is non-existent and the threads got highjacked by fans of worst homunculus so I dropped it. I'm not even going to bother with extra, at all.

>EMIYA or Gil

>I want Stay Night instead of Extra

This isn't for you

Did anyone actually pick the male MC in Extra/CCC? They're just doing this to bait more otaku bux with a very lazy self-insert, aren't they?

I did first go around but I went in blind

didn't they fix it in the America chapter? don't have many details

Male MC and Red Saber is the safest choice. They even comparing them to Shirou and Saber from FSN in the article Basically they say that Extra is like FSN but Extra. So everyone who liked FSN should also like Extra. Yeah it's just marketing.

CCC anime when? Because the Extra anime is going to yet another terrible Nero glorifying fest.

I like Casta better but Nero is fine too. And I'm gar for Archer, but frankly we don't need him that much in Extra I'd rather have other servants take the spotlight

Tamamo has been consistently beating her in every poll they have taken since last year. Not even bringing up the niche doujinshika poll but the bigger FGO playable Servant one and the ones taken by Marvelous before Extella release.

>Septem in FGO
It's not as bad as people say it is. It's just typical shilling the waifu of the first orders as happened with Jeanne in Orleans.

>The latter was so bad that they had to apologize for it
This was something someone made up and became an urban legend. All Sakurai said that they were dissatisfied with Septem because they limited the character count and told him how he was supposed to write the scenes for mobages. If you actually read Sakurai's stuff, it's actually long and flowery as fuck.

At least it gave us quality shitposting material , too bad cuckiara and Nasu boner for her ruins everything

Better start praying this Anime does well then if you want your CCCrap animated

She's a degraded soulless version of Hakuno with a female sprite, EMIYA is her Servant.

>Better start praying this Anime does well then if you want your CCCrap animated
Or they just will just make another season of Fate/Nero.

Hakunon gets Gil and EMIYA. There's even now sound app with both of them fighting over her while Nero and Tamamo fight over the male version.

>sound app
What.

You know they'd still use Nero as the main servant for CCC and even adapting the True End, they'd show a post credits of Hakuno and Nero back in the Grail War to lead into Extella.

If it has Extra in the title, you're getting Nero, and you're liking it. Beginning to wonder if Nasu doesn't favor her himself. Wrote CCC as a farewell to the series, came back and wrote Extella which is pure Nerowank, wrote her scenario for Grand Order, now working with Shaft on her own anime and might even be behind the upcoming sequel to Extella. Meanwhile, Arturia is getting nothing outside of GO.

It's something for mobile, you download some voice files along with your waifu/husbando scroll and listen to them fight over (you) in exchange of yen.

There are four scenarios, on each Gil/EMIYA (Hakunon) or Nero/Tamamo (male Hakuno) is your servant while the rival wants to steal you away.

>wrote her scenario for Grand Order,
That's not true at all. That was Sakurai.

>Meanwhile, Arturia is getting nothing outside of GO.
Appeared in Extella with the weapon that could one shot their problems away without needing Mooncell buffs.
Has Garden of Avalon CD and LN
Nasu personally dreamed to write Camelot and the staff said that he was most excited over it because was a dream but he didn't have courage before. Camelot got a stage play which has only positive praise since its premiere and got renewed for a second season (fall) with double of shows (Nasu was fucking giddy over the musical too).

>Nasu wrote Extella and Septem
Do you mean Sakurai

At least CCC has an interesting plot that is not about how amazing Nero is.

Sounds like pure pandering garbage.

Nasu did write Extella, though, and he wrote that garbage outline for Extella Zero. But I don't feel the same passion for Extella than the one he poured in Camelot which was like a grand dream aspiration for him. He might not care specifically about Artoria (because part of him still resents the genderswap) but he loves Arthur lore and Camelot shit a lot. He latched on Merlin now.

What does this even mean, retard?

Because it is pandering stuff for fans?

How can male be bland and boring but female is more interesting than real characters? They're the exact same person.

>Extella/Zero
>garbage
Sometimes, I think people are just shitposting because of blind Nero hatred, so anything involving her is inherently shit

>Interesting plot
More like why Nasu shouldn't EVER write Sci fi trash on fate filthy EOP

If the Nero anime goes well, they will continue milking Nero. That's not rocket science.

To be fair, she's already got a musuo, an anime, an event in GO and is getting a sequel to her musuo. Was supposed to get Extella/Zero but they didn't have the time. We've been milking the Red variant for a while now.

Explain me how that wouldn't involve adapting CCC. You're retarded. So far, all Fate anime have been adaptations.

Nero is great. The tears in here are fucking excellent. Cry more, bitch niggas.

>getting rid of Alices
>kill Rani and Rin
>harem

Where is this info posted? These seem like pretty big spoilers and deviations from the source material, for them to release before the anime is out.

I will buy that shitty musou. I am expecting Arslan-tier.

>reddit spacing
This place isn't for you
At least Orleans also shilled for Marie. I'm still furious how they turned Broskandar into a Nero shill in Septem.

I bought it twice.

It suffers from a lot of downtime. When the plot gets going, it's really, really good. There's just dozens of hours where it plays more like a dating sim.

Music is on point though.
youtube.com/watch?v=64Z_c6mG1A4

The Fate route still doesn't have a proper adaptation.

>le lettit spacing meme
go back to Sup Forums

It's shitposting by retards who don't understand Extella Zero
Alices are still in
All the "harem" stuff is the MC also getting Tamamo, but love triangles=/=harem
And? Doesn't change that so far all Fate anime have adapted existing material.
You talk like if LE is successful they would make up something to make an anime just for their pure evil goals of milking Nero. You and the rest of Nero haters are like insane conspirancy theorists
I don't mind Nero being the main servant in Extra adaptations (and Extella games) if it means you insane retards will kill yourselves

>second season
Wait as in a continuation of Camelot or what

Nero is fine, double servants cancer, and the third unchosen servant being shoved in and stealing the final boss fight together with your opposite sex gendered clone is not

Then it makes even more sense to make a Nero anime.

Nero focus -> Grand Order Event
Grand Order gets into a rut -> Tamamo anime -> Grand Order Event

How is this red saberface even more popular to a dedicated Servant who trained for a thousad years just to rescue her Master?

Hot opinions, m8

Fuck Tamamo, Dark Eli anime when?

I have no idea what you're trying to say. You Nerofags are crazy.
I believe that CCC will get an adaptation one day. The Nero anime has nothing to do with that even if it flops.

She's just another Saberclone with a different personality. I hate how TM milks out Saber's character design for an easy cash grab.

The crazy ones are the nerohaters and their conspirancy theorist attitude where ANYTHING with Nero is some kind of absolute piece of garbage done to spite them, or something.
I don't even understand all this campaign of hatred and misingformation directed at LE

>Sup Forums
I'm not even from Sup Forums. Nice try, ledditard.
She's not even popular. She's only relevant thanks to Sakurai.

>Shaft
>Fate
>Nero, Tamamo and EMIYA
>Flopping

Not a chance. I don't see it doing as well as Zero or UBW sales wise, but it will absolutely outperform Apocrypha and Prisma Illya.

then don't bring their stupid forced memes over here you fucktarded crossboard liar