Why do you not have an Asian gf yet Sup Forums? Do you really want a black man's leftover roast beef trimmings?

Why do you not have an Asian gf yet Sup Forums? Do you really want a black man's leftover roast beef trimmings?

nice try rabbi

I licked a local girl's butthole when I was in China and got a throat infection. I took it as a sign that my life of degeneracy and race-mixing would kill me if I didn't abandon it.

>Sup Forums wouldn`t marry this
lol sure thing though guy

Maybe next time don't like "her" butthole.

i prefer english girls

of course i would im a lonely neet

>Do you really want a black man's leftover roast beef trimmings?
Yes. With mashed potatoes and gravy.

What country's Asian women do you like the best?

Korean?
Chinese?
Japanese?
Taiwanese?
Filipino?
Vietnamese?
Thai?
Indonesian?

I'm not here for your lonely beta bullshit, OP.

>roast beef trimmings
That's not how vaginas works
>flag
you're gay anyway, why do you care?

>spic
>likes k-pop garbage
wow, so surprising

is this some sort of newfangled sexual slang you millenialls are coming up with?

cambodian, for blowing loads in

zzzz good luck finding one that looks is not, obese, a spoiled bitch, professional cock carousel rider, and actually looks her age and not like late 30s at 25

I don't even like k-pop lol, I just stalk korean grills on instagram

Japanese, but i'm not fussy, just any girl who will be a woman and not try to compete with me as a man.

Japanese only slightly stand out ahead of the rest other than that it doesn't really matter all the same shit.

I haven't seen an asian in about 6 weeks.

Why not Mexican girls?
I saw a cute 5yo loli at Lottemart yesterday. She was so cute I recorded her a bit with my phone and now I'm still thinking about her. When she noticed me I was overwhelmed with joy, I'm sure I looked weird trying to contain it.

they're all the same though

It's not easy to get acquainted with her parents when I'm just a stranger to them isn't it? And there's just no way I can befriend with a child when I'm 30.

>hey guys aren't asians cute
>no i licked a random asian girl's butthole in china and it didn't go well idk about them guys

Because I recently realized my desire to fix society is far greater than my want of having a wife and kids.

What country are those two from?

>I recorded her a bit with my phone and now I'm still thinking about her

because they look fucking uncanny

Exact same wording and webm as before. Go away shill. Sage

It's very hard to approach asian girls outside of asia
Heck I even look asian with my mogol russian genes and I still clam up
Fuck I even learned how to write kanji and speak basic japanese

In all my 22 years of life I've only been hit on by the spanish and the blacks of which I have no desire

Life is suffering

>why don't you have an asian gf
because i want an arab qt gf