Post three anime you like and three anime you dislike...

Post three anime you like and three anime you dislike. Other anime will make inferences about your taste and personality.

Like:
>K-On!
>Kino no Tabi
>Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

Dislike:
>Kiznaiver
>Eromanga Sensei
>Toradora

Like:
>School Rumble
>FLCL
>Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Dislike:
Heh, I stop watching anime when it gets boring or bad, so I don't dislike any anime.

>Heh, I stop watching anime when it gets boring or bad, so I don't dislike any anime.
Also: I avoid harem animes, so I dislike harem anime in general for how generic they are.

>Other anime will
this thread isn't for me, I am a human not an anime

Fuck, I meant to say "other anons" but had a brain fart.

Ok i am gonna keep the shows as recent as possible and try to have 2 of them be part of similar sub-genres

>like
Fafner Exodus
Flip Flappers
Tsuki ga Kirei

>dislike
IBO
Madoka
Oregairu

Raidex (my guilty pleasure)
Tenchi Muyo (My nostalgia goggles)
Daily Life of Highschool boys

Dislike
K-on (Sorry OP)
eiken
Everyone else's favorite anime

You like to think you have "mature" taste but actually get off to high school girls.

Like:
Nichijou
Haibane Renmei
Kemono no Souja Erin

Dislike:
Pupa
Cat Soup (the original, 1999, not the ova)
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

The fact that you drop it halfway doesn't mean you don't dislike it.

Like:

>Psycho Mob 100
>Oshiete! Galko-chan
>Ore Monogatari

Dislike

>Sword Art Online
>Re:Creators
>all of the Fates series

Your an Otaku who peaked in middleschool, probably use the term "Normalfag" more than one should, and you pride yourself on pissing off "snowflakes" but you yourself are one bad day away from going on a shooting spree.

I like Ping Pong, Nichijou, and everything by Ghibli.

I dislike nearly everything by Shaft except for that comedy with the Star headed guy, popular shounen nonsense like bleach and naruto and one piece. I don't like manga where the author is "winging it", as is blatantly apparent in those kind of series. Intention and vision are important.

Like:
>Haruhi
>Welcome to the NHK
>Higurashi

Dislike:
>Jojo
>Idol shit
>Can't think of a 3rd, I don't usually watch things I know I won't like.

You like things straightforward, quick to call out naval gazing. probably enjoys sweet cocktails or maybe a light beer.

you don't know why you like what you like, but man do you fit in. You dislike what everyone dislikes, but at least you fit in.

basically me

you talk about how good things "used to be" rather stuck in the past and looking through it with rose tinted goggles. scared to try new things.

Isekai anime is pretty shit.

Like:
>Nothing
Dislike
>Everything

I'll keep it to anime released in 2016/2017, wonder if that'll make it easier or harder.
Like:
>Kuromukuro
>ACCA
>Kono Bijutsubu
Dislike:
>Big Order
>Izetta
>Kado

I fit into nothing, I have no friends, I don't even have a cellphone, and I feel completely alienated from humanity.

Like:
> Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (all time favorite)
>Gurran Laggan
> Yu-Gi-Oh! the first series

Dislike:
>Nichijou
>Naruto
>Himouto! Umaru-chan

And I know exactly why I like what I like. If you want, I can give you a solid 10 full 2000 text replies. You need only ask.

see what happens when you try to please everyone.

Who said I'm trying to please anyone. I love what I love because I love it. Nothing to do with other people or pleasing anyone.

I find shaft shallow, the dialogue seems like it was written by people who've calculated cleverness and not experienced anything in depth.

Sup Forums

Like:
>Hachimitsu to Clover
>Gj-bu
>Katanagatari

Dislike:
>Nana
>Shokugeki no Souma
>Fate/Zero

Like:
>my favorite
>Boku no Pico
>the ironic one

Dislike:
>you're favorite
>the one with your waifu
>the unironic one

I like you

Like:
>LoTGH
>EoE
>JoJo Part 4

Dislike
>Re:Zero
>Tokyo Ghoul Root A
> Code Geass R2

Your a young teen who thinks of themselves as hilarious. Probably the class clown at school. You reference old memes still thinking they're funny. In reality you have the most normie taste in anime.

Like:
>Shirobako
>Girls und Panzer
>idolm@ster

Dislike:
>Gabriel DropOut
>Initial D
>Bakuon

knock it off with that gay shit user.

Like:
>my favorite
>Boku no Pico
>the ironic one

Dislike:
>you're favorite
>the one with your waifu
>the unironic one

sweet meme fampai

You've been watching for a long time actually. However, despite watching anime on a seasonal basis and most of the big names, you have not scratched beyond the acclaimed classics. Branch out and take risks and you may find hidden gems.

Why is everyone ignoring this its gold.

Like:
>Monogatari
>Eva
>Hyouka
Dislike
>FLCL
>Ergo Proxy
>Keijo

No he hasn't faggot. His dislikes are seasonal normalfag shit he is an underage that saw some classics and jojo because he's a Sup Forumsermin. You're only sucking his dick because you have the same taste underage detected.

Shit taste, taco.

Like:
>Meidoragon
>Monogatari series
>Nichijou

Dislike:
>Fate
>Umaru
>Haruhi

you got into things late and complain about the classics, about how they are "stale" and just "more of the same". probably has unironically said "Seinfeld isn't funny"

Like:

>Black Lagoon
>Code Geass
>Samurai Champloo

Dislike:

>Uwari no Seraph
>K-On!
>KLK

You don't like fun. When you were 15 years old you told other kids to "Act their age"

you're completely right.

Like:
>Kiznaiver
>Eromanga Sensei
>Toradora

Dislike:
>K-On!
>Kino nl Tabi
>Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

Shockingly accurate minus the seinfeld part

>Dr. Slump
>Nichijou
>Urusei Yatsura
Dislike
>Yuri Yuri
>New Game
>Coffin Princess

Manly man who likes to do manly man things with other manly men. below average penis size. probably owns a sword.

Like:
>Texhnolyze
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Madoka

Dislike:
>Fate series
>Dragon Maid
>Hyouka

>Legend of lemnear
>Queen's Blade
>rune soldier louie

Dislike
>konosuba
>maidragon
>GATE

>Manly man who likes to do manly man things with other manly men

Correct, though most my friends are girls despite that.

>below average penis size

7" sempai.

>probably owns a sword.

I'd like to, just a shotgun and rifle for now. 1.5/3 surprisingly accurate.

Its basicly the western version of a slice of life anime. It was really good that all other sicoms copied it and ran the entire genre into the ground. shockingly just like slice of life anime

what kind of shotgun and rifle?

>Azumanga Daioh
>Mushishi
>Welcome to the NHK
Dislike
>Gundam Seed
>K-ON!
>Himouto! Umaru-chan

>it's another neo/a/ falls for a rec thread
No wonder I keep spending more time on other chans, this one is more braindead than fucking 2ch.

You like em old, to you nothing beats the classics. youngins don't know whats good, its all commercialized same shit over and over and over again. You probably feel and act much older than you actually are. you have a realistic idea of how the world works.

Fun things are fun, little duck

>Kaiji
>Evangelion
>Jojo

Dislike
>Attack on Titan
>Code Geass
>New Game!

Like saving your pics from youtube thumbnails? Yeah sounds fun to discover the internet.

Why dislike Kino no Tabi of all shows? Seems like you're trying to rile people up.

You like things that make you smile and dislike things that make you cry.

Like:
>Aria
>Haibane Renmei
>Kaiba

Dislike:
>A-Channel
>Anohana
>Milky Holmes S3 and 4

Like:
>Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
>Ninja Scroll
>Maidragon

Dislike:
>Love Hina (actually finished)
>Lucky Star (dropped)
>Rozen Maiden (dropped)

i always have a soft spot for the classics, thanks user

You like harems and women, and dislike annoying and popular trends, probably hiding your power-level among your peers who don't know you're into this.

You are a great conversationalist, but only about a handful of topics.
You need action with actual story. And our tastes are very different.

Like:
>Death Note
>Hunter x Hunter
>Bakuman

Dislike:
>Welcome to the NHK
>Code Geass
>Kyokai no Kanata (not as popular but had to include because it is just so fucking bad holy shit)

you have very little genre loyalty. you pick and choose what is good in all forms of media, this pragmatic attitude will serve you well in the future.

You sound like a fortune cookie.

shitposts until he collapses on the keyboard

prescribed ambien

drinks himself to sleep

takes benadryl at night

smokes weed until hes too high to get out of bed and passes out

cries himself to sleep

you like what is familiar, but that is not bad. knowing what you like and dislike in very distinct terms. you use similes too much

fortuneteller by trade, once you pick up the bullshit psychic language you can get pretty much everyone. currently i'm 5/6 in this thread

Like:
>Evangelion
>Non Non Biyori
>Shinsekai Yori

Dislike:
>Elfen Lied
>Yuri Kuma Arashi

>kaiji
>dorohedoro (doesnt have an anime but still applies)
>love live
dislike
>sao
>fate
nothing else really, cant remember names of anime ive dropped

>Ghost Hunt
>GA Geijutsuka Design Class

Dislikes:
>One Piece
>Tokyo Ghoul
>The Fucking Ending to Rahxephon

Like:
>jintai
>boogiepop phantom
>welcome to the nhk

Dislike:
>gate
>love live
>highschool of the dead

Like:
>Little Witch Academia
>Spice and Wolf
>Kaiba

Dislike:
>Sakura Trick
>Lucky Star
>Welcome to the NHK

Even though you're a con artist that's dope yo
I actually do use sleeping pills desu
You enjoy manime and probably enjoy Sup Forums content more than seasonals. You're probably fun to be around and kick back a couple drinks with.

Like:
>Full Metal Panic
>Ao no Exorcist
>Nekogami Yaoyorozu

Dislike:
>Death Note
>Elfen Lied
>Alderamin on the Sky

You are a gateway friend, introducing other people do things you like that are relatively niche and bringing them in. sometimes they end up liking it more than you do and it gets fucking annoying.

you don't like having things pushed on you. you frequently loose motivation to do things when someone tells you do them. you act spitefully more than one should.

small things ruin things for you. once you notice it you can't unnoitice it. frequently this ruins the enjoyment of hobbies. you wonder in bemusement how people can enjoy trash media.

Fanservice runes things for you, you much prefer things that are more experimental than formulaic. you have an unusual taste in waifus

Your quite by nature you avoid conflict with others.

Its meh to be honest, i'm just doing it to put myself through community college. People are strangely addicted to psychics and fortune tellers.

>Lain
>Pani Poni Dash
>Sabageu

>KLK
>Hyouka
>Usagi desuka

>everything by ghibli
You occasionally watch anime and consider the stuff that you do to be the only decent anime. You constantly probably come here to talk shit to people with better taste than you and never ever mention anime outside of ghibli to anyone else, but you like a chat about ghibli every so often.

>jojo
>hyouka
Dislike
>love live
>umaru
i havent watched anything in like, ever so

>like sayonara and dislike Umaru
You're a pretty good guy
>liking YGO and disliking nichijou
Even if you have some room to mature

Humans are not allowed to post here, this board is only for animes and mangas.

go watch an anime right now, we can't divine anything from you except the fact your a raging attention whore.

>hiding my power level

otherwise, holy shit that's a pretty accurate description

You continuously escape into the saccharine whiles of kyoani to deal with your crippling depression. Even the smallest hints of change, disquiet and self improvement can sour a show for you which is why you rebuke haruhi despite it otherwise being in your wheel house. Edgy and dark shows like fate are the opposite of what you want and seeing Umaru be simultaneously useless but perfect goads you as you know such a state cannot exist, at least not for you.
80% you watch monogatari for bat and/or snail

>anime
It's animes you weeb.

Galaxy Express 999
Binbougami Ga
Full Metal Alchemist (can't decide between 2003 or Brotherhood, so I'm going to cheat)

Dislike
Nichijou
Lucky Star
Any fucking harem

Like: Rozen Maiden, Shiki, Higurashi
Dislike: Battle shonen , Oreimo, Umaru

It's only a rec thread if you're a faggot who doesn't know anything. I'm here for pseudo-psych and to insult people with bad taste.

Seems pretty fair

>I'll take it

Classic high fantasy taste. Likely post on /tg/ as well. Because those shows are old you're not entirely fantasy focused and you've likely seen a great number of shows despite how specific your taste appears to be.

Like:
>Hibike
>Rakugo
>Gurren Lagann

Dislike:
>Toradora
>Oreimo S2

Off the top of my head
like:
>E7
>Haibane Renmei
>DMC
dislike:
>Cowboy Bebop
>NGE (even the rebuilds are better than the series)
>fateshit
bonus:
>LotGH even though I haven't finished it (mostly because every fan of this series seems to be the same type of person that loves 40k, Trump memes, and WWII)

I'm guessing we're doing series and not movies?

Like:
>Mushi-shi
>Spice and Wolf
>Konosuba

Dislike:
>Heavy Object
>Burst Angel
>Berserk 2017

These are not my top three in either category, and are in no particular order.

Pretty new to the entire scene. You've seen some 'highly recommended anime' likely because a youtuber or friend you respect kept talking about them so you decided to give the whole thing a try.
Other than the rec list you're fresh into the seasonal viewship which is why the only recent show on that list is Newgame! and the rest are extremely well known

>Like
Evangelion
Steins;Gate
Amagi Brilliant Park

>Dislike
Monogatari
Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi
Welcome to the NHK