So how confident are we about 2020?

So how confident are we about 2020?

I think the one on the bottom right would be better if the colors were inverses for the top / bottom pieces.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I want either -10% or 60% not anything more less or inbetween

makes sense, proportions are huge. Both of them are the most balanced. the other ones may be larger or smaller but the ratios are important.

i want sauce on -30% (face)

Dang, 40% is basically me. Is it good or bad?

I don't see how Trump can lose barring some major catastrophe, his base is far too dedicated.

What is ぽちゃ rate based on here, the national average? Because I'm rather amazed if that 0% is average body weight for them, but that might be because of how fat America is.

Open bob m'lady ;)

rolling

the fuck even are these percentages

-30, 0 - 40, 80

>Good/bad

One can hardly have an opinion on this statement without a more direct understanding of what it refers to.

literally only the fattest one is unattractive.
this is body shaming tho fr

i didn't know the mods were anti-japanese here

i've seen no less than 3 threads with japanese and japanese speakers be 404'd or banned. wow.

Sup Forums is incontrol of UGLY NIGGER TIER SHITSKIN HMONGS
SHITSKIN HMONGS
SHITSKIN HMONGS
SHITSKIN HMONGS

and you are blocking JAPANESE.

typical. and you wonder why we come after you nigger skinned faggot shit tier asians. look what you do.

すべての日本への栄光!!!!!!!!!

excuse me but i still demand a sauce of that piece of clothing with -30%
anyone ?

>I demand a sauce

Not with that attitude.

Here, I'll throw something your way, but I'm not sure how you'd get the original image. Perhaps try reverse Google image searching with a screenshot.

It honestly depends entirely on the Democratic Party / DNC.

If they produce a real liberal candidate that focuses on quality of life without sacrificing personal freedom or blaming whitey then Trump could lose.

If we get Hillary 2.0 "Muh SocJus #LiterallyKillAllWhiteMen #HerTurn #XirsTurn" faggot then Trump is basically a shoe in for 2020. The SJW problem is now nationally known, and Trumps approval ratings are not low enough among independents for him to lose to any form of Diversity candidate.

>>I demand a sauce
>Not with that attitude.
please ?
last time i said please on Sup Forums and anons told me i am weak fag and don't deserve sauce

If the DNC get a decent candidate he's fucked. Literally the only people left that are pro-Trump are T_D cultists and the alt-right. He's completely alienated moderates. Go on the street and try to find more than a handful of people who support him.

t. Shareblue. Sorry but it's reality. Don't hate the guy but you can't win elections with

this entire board is full of jews and virgin hmongs, confirmed.

HURR DURR JEW JEW JEW JEW JEWJ EW DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

please stop wasting bandwidth

Bob Vagena

Sorry that the truth is painful for you to hear

Media manipulated polls are meaningless

Sorry, mate. I tried reverse searching a screenshot of the woman specifically, and then of the picture as a whole, but I couldn't find anything.

Holy shit, these were what I picked out too.

Too bad they're asian though.

-10% master race reporting in

i tryied that too but nothing came from it
can i at leas know what piece of clothing she wears ?
please :3 ?
i'll start from scratch

No clue mate, I'd recommend that you save the image, or go ask someone on /f/, or whatever the fashion board is called.

>Not wanting to travel around Japan impregnating qtgrills left and right like a severed hose

It's your loss.

>It's your loss.
Sounds like a gain. Ayy lmaos are disgusting.

40/60% is basically Lauren Rose, right?

I am in the the 10% 20% 40% range. I think these girls have the best bodies.

> dat -10%

thanks anyway

I would fuck an ayy lmao. Granted, It would come with the risk of contracting all manners of potential Space stds, or SSTDs.

I have no clue, as she dresses too conservatively. God bless her heart for doing so, however.

Even though I've played those games through several times, Liara has never appealed. Miranda is bae though.

i want to fucking fukk you bea open vagene an kis me cute girl ;)))

Giv -30 and -20

GEOTUS

Not very. Look at where confidence got dems in '16. Realistically, people should be ashamed to announce loyalty to the left after all the shit they pulled, and yet it's the other way around. NEVER take a victory for granted

Big and fully erect if true. 40% is honestly the best one.

-30% master-race reporting in!

Open bob. Show vagene.

40% and 80% are best

>-10 to 40%
Only acceptable picks.

-20% master race

Ms 40% in a heartbeat.

Bitch lasagna

I don't understand.

my niggas

10% to 80% are all green for me.

>Those noses