Be me

>be me
>attend to top tier college in Japan
>see exchange students from Pakistan
>They are all far more educated at math and physics than me
>according to Sup Forums, they are "shiskin" or "muslim terrorist"

Really make me think Sup Forums

I wonder why don't we accept more people from middle east and south asia...

when i was stationed in japan all the english teachers i met were liberal idiots who couldn't stop out virtue signaling each other.

it was funny to watch the nips not understand why they cared so much about others when their own people were suffering elsewhere.

If a Pakistani is wealthy enough to come study at a top-tier college in Japan, he must be from the top 1% elite in that country. Mind you, their numbers are much higher than yours.

India is one of great civilization
japan can't compare

Hello shitposting english teacher

kek those paki brothers are going to fuck all the qt gook girls, muslims are simply superior to your kind kuffar

Be me.
Visit Pakistan.
Be impressed by the small educated elite.
Member of the elite tells me the general population is useless, that all they are good for is having babies.
Notice the other 200,000,000 are kinda dumb.

The reason they are invited to study in japan is because they are really smart.
It’s less than 1% of the population.

How did you get into a top school again?

You just have seen the top 0,5% students.
The average pakistani is a dumb piece of shit

And here comes S. Korea again :^)

You should make your diversification process easier for everyone by packing your shit up and moving to Pakistan.

Not so fast motherfucker

Hello, English Teacher. Are you getting frustrated that all the nips don't want you there or look at you like a retard?

They have a name for people like you in China, "Baizuo" or "White Left";
>The word baizuo is, according to political scientist Zhang Chenchen, a Chinese word that ridicules Western "liberal elites". He further defined the word "baizuo" with the definition "People who only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment" and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviors

Noice digits
You should think more before you post,Yamamoto.

You're literally Jewish. False proxy.

All of mexico presidents and high tier politicians have been educated in USA ivy leagues, some even teach in such ivy leagues after presidency

Education is a meme

Fuck off, kike proxy

Keks
Based gypo

>I wonder why don't we accept more people from middle east and south asia...

Try it and see what happens, you traitorous Jap.

Have you ever considered that wealth is a reason why they are smart?

>huur poor people are stoopid

ya no shit. They have more important things to consider like getting a full stomach and not dying instead of thinking about physics, mathematics and the like. If we had communism, everyone would be at their full potential without having to worry about food.

>be white loser who plays video games all day and mooches off parents
>make fun of welfare niggers and communist parasites, yet do the above
>claim all white achievements as my own, consider myself a high IQ being

You obviously aren't wealthy then.

top tier college in japan? so like 500th in the world?

>1 post by this Id
I hate nu-pol. You guys are gay idiots

Porra duma folha, people are starving in Venezuela, you fucking retarded.

You’re seeing the cream of the toilet

>Look mom I quoted everyone in the thread

You were right up until the communism part

Friendly reminder that this larping Kike starts pro immigration for Japan threads daily.

This one is at least a little different.

Japan does not need immigration of any kind especially not Pakis.

mdr

best guess is that you are just not very intelligent