Today is this absolute madman's birthday...

Today is this absolute madman's birthday. Say "happy birthday alex jones" in this thread or globalists will poison your water supply with psuedo-estrogens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=otOBfaVqNoc
youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
youtu.be/HqFF1QsWGRY
youtu.be/E7oKQPUyyA0
cryptocelebrities.co/card/?item=alex-jones
youtube.com/watch?v=jT-qjyJKtzU
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck alex jones, why does he snakes go gay from the water anyways my snake done nothing to him

fuck off kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!

H B-day!

its also best mutt, brittany ventis birthday today.

I dont want any estrogens! Happy birthday alex jones!

happy birthday alex jones wishing you the best on this special day hope it’s a great one and hope to see you soon

May alex jones keep those i love safe for the fear of globalists turning them into gmo
Happy birthday you super vital male

Bump

does anyone know where he lives.I want to shoot this guy dead.

Happy birthday Alex. Kek bless

happy birthday alex.

Sup Forums may not like him but he truly is the father of the alternative media. happy birthday alex jones

Does no one care about this...
>isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation

what an absolute legend

he should become a WWE wrestler or do some voice acting

Happy birthday humble water filter salesman I made you a cake

I don’t have to agree with the guy to wish him a simple happy birthday it only takes about two seconds

happy birthday alex jones

All Kekistani faggots posting in this thread now have to obey my will. Read the article.

Fuck off, Bill! You fag!

not only that but i guarantee he's lurking. alex has talked about Sup Forums and though he never mentioned Sup Forums specifically its bloody obvious he lurks here

His birthday is in December faggots and he'll be 57 this year, because he's Bill Hicks.

>he's Bill Hicks

Happy birthday alex jones

I have seen more proof than you could ever imagine, brainlet.

Look at him and tell me that isn't "Alex Jones".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=otOBfaVqNoc

i wish i got one of these on my birthday, i would have had such fresh breathe.

I think this is possible, but Alex doesn't look 57 years old. Does he? Besides what could anyone gain from doing this?

The government created a leader, a controlled leader, that gate keeps for them.

Cosmetic surgery, vocal cord surgery, blue eye contacts and hair dye. Does he really look 44 years old?

Happy birthday Alex

Happy birthday to you
We're controlled by jews
You look like a goblin
and your gay frog does too

What do you mean? He is legitimately more trustworthy than the MSM.

There is a video of Jon Ronson, where he says Alex Jones looks ten years older than he says he is. Then he compares him to Bill hicks and says he could be the next Bill Hicks. Why would Jon compare him to a comedian, when he was just a radio host?

What about his boss?

His voice isdifferent though

>zionist shill

S

Happy Birthday alex I know you made this post so enjoy your cheeseburgers and beer

I would like it to be true but I don't buy it sorry

This. Don't trust him.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo

Vocal cord surgery, to alter his voice.

happy birthday, alex jones

Happy birthday alex

Happy birthday, Alex "Forcefeed the shill a redpill" Jones!

>ITT a bunch of silliness
Let's be real for a second. Alex is the best and most dynamic show on the air. There is little sense in attacking him when he is so good that he doesn't even have normal advertisers. He is the best we got.

Happy birthday Alex Jones!

ITS TOO LATE FOR MY WATER D:

leave him alone he's just a humble water filter salesman
happy birthday alex

True. I'm pretty sure he is sincere too.

he beats msm as a trustworthy news source that's a fact

Happy birthday alex

“I’m angry, I’ve had enough of these people!”

Happy birthday Alex jones

Happy birthday Alex

Now if we could just get you to name (((them))) all would be swell.

100 more years ! Happy birthday u magnificant bastard.

Happy Birthday Alex!

ALEX!!! I MADE YOU A BIRTHDAY MUSIC VIDEO!!!!
REEEEEEEE
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM

I want to believe he's real. He's too entertaining.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday alex fren.

Happy Birthday, Alex Jones!
youtu.be/HqFF1QsWGRY

THAT IS EPIC, I FUCKIN FUCKED UP
youtu.be/E7oKQPUyyA0

Happy birthday Alex!

Happy birthday Alex Jones!

cryptocelebrities.co/card/?item=alex-jones

mood
youtube.com/watch?v=jT-qjyJKtzU

You may not talk about Jews but you sure know how to boost morale.

Happy birthday Alex Jones.

happy birthday alex

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

Fuck alex "I never name the jew and only call people globalists" jones

Fuck alex "I'm a jewish pawn" jones

Fuck alex "buy my merch while I feed you with disinformation" jones

Fuck alex "I talk about the NWO and Illuminati but never mention they're jewish" jones

Fuck (((alex jones))).

LOL at all the shills in here.
Infowars is unironically the best source for news.

I checked wikipedia and it says that his birthday is on December 16th... weird.

holy fuck the shills are in full force

happy birthday alex jones!

Happy birthday Alex

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a girl as you once again type your little "Alex Jones is Bill Hicks" quip. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's okay, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a humble water filter salesman. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a "Alex jones is Bill Hicks" poster. A pathetic unfunny "Alex jones is Bill Hicks" poster. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because everything you say is "ALEX JONES IS BILL HICKS ALEX JONES IS BILL HICKS LE EXPANDING BRAIN MEME CHART LMAO". You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Happy birthday AJ. You are a world hero! I will never forget your epic take down of Pierce Faggot at FNN

happy birthday Alex!

Stop being fucking retarded and learn to think for yourself. Ask yourself, why does Alex jones never talk about the jews? Why does he only talk about the (((globalists))), the (((NWO))), the (((elite)))?

Stop being an idiot and calling everyone who isn't an idiot and actually intelligent enough to see (((alex jones))) for what he is. You're a moron if you think we're shills, talking about how alex jones is a jewish pawn like that is something a shareblue or JIDF shill would even say since the entire argument paints jews in a bad light.

Happy birthday Alex Jones

To his own credit, he's mentioned the "Jewish cabal" before. Just he's not going to go off the deep end and say that every single jew is in on it.

>fakenews

KYS kike pretending to be stormfront, D&Q is dead

God bless Alex Jones and God bless America.

People are too hard on Alex Jones. I mean, think of how degenerate and thoroughly cucked the news industry is? Anything is better than 90% of the shit out there. And his stuff really isn't bad.

IMO ((they)) prob force him to sell the sketchy diet pills and outbursts and stuff. Don't fall for it. Always take a man by his arguments - don't be lazy and judge based on peripheries. That kinda laziness is the equivalent of just giving away your rights.

Happy Birthday Bill!

checked

Happy bday Alex! Thank you for your service.

Lile it or not he reaches alot of europeans to start their red-pill journey.
Also did tremendous ammount of work to elect trump and counter-act the narrative.

An hero among us(a)

Happy birthday Alex!

*blocks your path

Knocking one back for Alex. cheers