#myfellowjews

We need to start a "My fellow jews.." movement where we apologize of jewish, especially Zionist, wrongs and crimes. Get it trending on twitter...

Example:
"My fellow jews, we must band together and stop the oppression of Palestinian children!"
"My fellow jews, we must condemn usury in all its forms!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bampp

#MyFellowJews We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Heil Hitler!

No, stuff like: "My fellow jews, we must condemn the ADL for its persecution of pagans and their symbols! This is against jewish values! #myfellowjews"

"As a jew we must band together and apologize for Jewish bolshevism that killed more than 60 million people in Russia, never forget the 60 million my fellow jews."

yep
"My fellow jews, in rememberance of the Holdomor, we must say never again! #myfellowjews"

kek have a bump

bump

Bumping

My fellow longnose, we must apologize for lying to grug about the 12 longnose that died in holobunga, because the truth is 30 longnose died in the holobunga and grug must pay more shell interest to keep cave, grug not give enough shell for ape tribe shaman teaching to, grug being racist to longnose not give more shell, fur and meat UGG bAY!. Grug not give enough shell for spear snip, grug anti-longnose

Fellow jews, we must return to our ultra orthodox roots ! The existence of Israel prior to the coming of the Messiah is a grave sin ! Why have we strayed from God's light, brothers ?

youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak

link related

>"My fellow jews, we must band together and stop the oppression of Palestinian children!"

The thing is Ahmed, plenty of innocent Israeli civilians have died at the hands of Palestinians too.

Also Jews are the real Palestinians, they've lived in that region for millennia. Arabs are a bunch of conquerors.

my ID :DDDDD

>GOY
Oyest of the veys!

indeed. zeus is the true god!

bump

kek

You cant jew the jew faggots but keep dreaming

>flag checks out

>Chad Grug
>Chug

Not the worst idea actually

Actual self-hating jew with jewish face and jewish name here. How can I help?

Reason to consider trusting me: my mother is catholic so "real" jews wont have me

see
Ultra Orthodox doctrine could be a baby step in the right direction. Also you could push for dialing down on the encouragement of white guilt because of tolerance. Sons shouldn't suffer for the sins of their fathers.
Basically, use your imagination, you'll figure something out.

I have to go buy something first

>ID
kek