World Trigger:

What did Sup Forums think of this show

animation sucked, but i miss the show/manga quite a bit. hope the author is doing okay.

I couldn't get very far in the manga, shit was just so utterly boring. Imagine my surprise when years later it got an adaptation.

Is it worth picking up again?

Manga was pretty good aside from the opening arc. Anime suffers the same issues, except it also has budget Toei quality and a shitty filler arc.

Read manga, watch the anime if you want to hear some of your favorite scenes voiced but not necessarily animated well. Then despair over the current hiatus due to author illness.

I think it has subpar character development and a very severe case of sameface. Battles are what keeps it afloat i guesd

Hiatus is suffering.

Expect Toei QUALITY here and there with a filler arc to boot.

Also the author is fucking dead isn't he.

Author had a stress related mental breakdown from what i read.

It got an adaptation on it's first year so that means you didn't get past the intro, why are you lying.

No he didn't you retard

This. Please get healthy Ashihara.

shooters are cool

boring tournament arc.

I read the first chapters when it was a new series in Jump and it was okay. I stopped for some reason. I heard now it's on the verge of some big expedition arc that could potentially be as big as HxH/OP when it comes to hype/world building. So I'll definitely pick it up again when it's back off hiatus.

Well, I like the author's world building.
It's a lot better than plenty of shows.

On a worst hiatus than HxH. We haven't had any news on the author for ages, we can only hope he hasn't died

I like how strategic the battles consistently are compared to most shonen. While some characters are vastly more competent than others, there aren't any "chosen one/one-man-show" shenanigans like in most shounen series.

It's bad. Like really bad. The wors jump manga in a long time.

It was ok.

A friend of mine on Twitter was cast in the dub for it.

I've been waiting for the dub to get a more wide release. It aired on some obscure channel in the states, hoping a home release happens soon.

It was okay until the anime original arc

>I heard now it's on the verge of some big expedition arc
>now
100 chapters of training and rank wars

Did they get to voice a good character?

okay

Great concept (like bleach) but i wish it came back and was a little faster pace. Could be like OP (world building) or Bleach (messy story)