If your religion can be undone by magnets, is it really that true?

If your religion can be undone by magnets, is it really that true?

faith not religion itself

Only smert people know god

>If your religion can be undone by magnets, is it really that true?
If your vision can be undone by removing your eyes, can you really see anything?

They must be disabling part of the brain that deals with threats and fear

They remove the fear of hell, sin, blasphemy, as well as the fear of invasion, the fear of losing your sense of belonging, identity, culture, heritage, and way of life

Im atheist by the way, but social science faggots need to get in the fucking ovens already, they're encouraging little kids to go on genderbending drugs, and now suggest "disabling" parts of your fucking brain to force you to believe in the status quo

bunch of sickfucks who need to be put out of practice

>the Jews can disable the politically incorrect parts of your/your child's brain
Oh mama

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences leads one to be an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, God is waiting."

If there is a special part in your brain that helps you believe in God, doesn’t that prove his existence?

This.

Not anymore buddy

If I can end your life with magnets, we're you ever really alive?

>he doesn't see miracles every day

We ant to change attitudes IN immigrants, not TO immigrants.

these make no sense. False equivalents.

fucking magnets how do they work

If your life can be undone by magnets can you really be alive?

no it just means we have a predisposition towards faith and religion as an extension of that

>Become brain damaged
>Stop believing in God

Really compels me to ponder.

All praise the omnissah!

>False equivalents.
Not really...

Great, stick magnets to migrant Muslim heads.

Btw curiously enough said magnet treatement has also been used to treat OCD and increase the intelligence of people.

It’s true.

>you have turn of natural functions of your brain to become an atheist
I dont know, i think that makes a good case for religion and God

Yeah right mate, you know they'll be 'electro-magnetically re-educating' anybody who thinks that 'hey maybe importing uneducated, violent primitives en masse isn't such a great idea'