Uzumakimonogatari

discuss Boruto and nothing but Boruto related stuff here.

Posting best girl for best thread.

3rd for best girl

Keep your dicks inside your pants this time filthy sumirefags

Reminder to ignore eventual CP faggot and his obvious bait

why can't people see that an OT3 is the best solution for the problem.

Fuck it, let's go for the harem ending

this, we won't be like those predecessors of ours who wanted just Sakura and just Hinata

where does one find new Class Rep fanart?

>Not naming the thread /hawawa/

You had one job.

Take this with you user, you're going to need it.

I hate assistant-kun's designs, and have actually avoided the show because of that.

Also because it's an empty spin offs, and odds are there isn't a lot of scenes with milfed up original characters.

A Goth Loli is fine too.

For some reason, I like this frame better.

You don't have to worry about Ikemoto's poison. SP is designing everything, they even toned down Sarada's manga design, from what I've seen in the last thread.

Yet she still has a stupid neck bow, short skirt, and all around poor designs.

There was nothing wrong with the movie's look, and if they are eventually gonna put her in it, they aren't doing it fast enough.

But you can put me at ease by telling me they gave back Hinata's breasts.

so when the fuck is this time skip happening? its borderline impossible to give a shit about all this crap happening before the chuuni exams

SAY IT WITH ME : G

O

T

H

H

I''m gonna miss her most after the academy arc.

L

Have you given the show a watch? Or does it not interest you?

BELIVE IN HER SHE WONT LEAVE

>its borderline impossible to give a shit about all this crap happening before the chuuni exams

Depends on what you like. I enjoy this more than what happens during/after the chunin exams.

>implying she won't be relevant

O

Question for my GothLolifags.

Let's say she does graduate from the academy. Where would SP put a Konoha headband without ruining her design? On her neck? Around her waist?

On the doll?

Fuck off narutards

Back to the DBS containment thread with you.

>I'M NOT NARUTO I'M MY ON ORIGINAL CHARACTER, BORUTO

L

around her stomach as a belt

L

I

>being this buttmad over a new separate fanbase
But seriously, you guys should tone down on the generals like last night. Just let it die, there's always a later or tomorrow.

So why evreryone now thinks she will have a big role? Because she has a tattoo? Just let Sumire on the background and bring best eyehacks girl moments.

>All these waifufaggots
Snek is the only one who can screw the bolt's nut

Because Sarada is for Village politics, Sumire is for Dimension hopping shenanigans

Has Saske really been repopulating uchihas in other villages? what does the EU material say?

Confirmed.

should we set the thread in the /vg/ again or continue to stay here?

No, he's too much of a fag to do that.

damn that looks nice
However glass display isn't

wait

instead of having itachi kill everyone why did they just not make him the hokage?

or at least promise to make him tho hokage, after a grooming period? it would have prevented all this drama

How come Naruto and Sasuke don't one-shot every new threat? Were they nerfed o was the enemy buffed?

Like shin? Yeah, they should've annihilated that guy in a second, but the plot required him to stay around for a while longer.

because AYY LMAOS ARE A THING U DUMB FUCK

Which is Sumire x Boruto x Mitsuki

The Ayys are just a bit around Kaguya's strength if not stronger than Toneri

>Actual best girl

Jesus, she's pretty stacked for her age.

>Uzumakimonogatari
NARUTARD

Welcome to 2017, boardculture-kun, where the Narutards you abhor all moved on and all found other shows to reference, while also still being Naruto fans.

Watever, I'm 30 and I was less than half my age when naruto was a thing, way greater evils arised in the past 20 years and I kinda like this new lewd hinata so I can just add the boruto RSS to my HS ongoing folder, is the anime fine or I should go with manga?

they're different things. The manga is set after the Movie, the anime is set before it.

Go with the anime, since the manga has shit art.

>2008
this was a long ass time ago but I at least was already over the show for the most part by then, also
>taking tae kwon do classes to learn Japanese martial arts

Just letting you know, I think you might get disappointed down the line if you only want to watch the show for her

Why are you posting like I should fucking know what that means, I know fag 1 and fag 2 killed some boss and then married and shat some kids to get a new series and thats it

Artificially inflated fat tits don't count

>Artificially inflated fat tits
W-what?

Who says she isn't using her expansion technique to make them larger?

She sure has a ton of potential

>She could persuade Boruto to return to Konoha in a possible Boruto getting rogue arc saving him like he saved her
>That Nue thing on her left hand is pretty much the same as Boruto's mark on his right. But instead of a diamond it's a circle. Most likely something relevant to the main plot later
>She could develop a bond with Himawari similiar to big/little sisters. If Naruto dies and gives Himawari his Kurama, then both have similiar powers and it would mean a deeper connection to the Uzumakis.
>Potential for many good Sumire arcs. Boruto saving her in a dangerous situation with risking his life could trigger her to get more and more stronger. She could have an arc where she wants to master the Nue Chakra to activate her Nue mode, maybe asking the Bijuu's how she could active the Chakra.
>A possible fight against one of the less stronger Otsutsuki's. Maybe protecting Himawari who has the Kyuubi against one of them. Not only because of her bond with Himawari, but because she's Boruto's little sister
>Maybe a Boruto&Sumire vs a top 5 strongest Otsutsuki involving a dispute of her and Boruto because he doesn't want her to help him against those super strong opponents because of his anxiety of her getting killed but she wanting to do that because he's a very important person in her life with a possible confession of their love to each other at the end.
>Different levels of Nue Chakra mode.
>Her getting involved into a root arc of possible leftover persons wanting to get Nue back from her and Boruto saving her after resulting him to master his eye.

God I still have some more ideas.

>screw the bolt
L-lewd!

decide motherfuckers

Oh yeah, Chocho is gonna make some lad happy.

If sasuke had the slightest hint at a sex drive, sure.

I'm pretty sure she can only expand her arms. ChoCho is really kind of stacked for her age

Maybe only at the time of the academy, but i recall her being able turn into a giant during the chunin exam.

>considering finishing up the naruto series
>dropped it years ago a little after the Pain arc finished up
>look up the episode guide to see where I left off
>only at episode 170 out of 500

holy hell should I even bother? Are the remaining payoffs anywhere near as good as previous stuff? How bad does flanderization get?

Don't bother, that's when the series stopped being good. But really, if you find a guide that doesn't include the fillers then that number should be alot lower.

What do you think is better, the big filler gap from between the end of regular naruto and the start of shippuden, or the 330 episodes after the pain arc?

Don't bother just start Boruto. If you really want to know what happened just speedread the manga or read a summary about the last ninja war on a wikia.

Just read the manga

Probably the former, shippuden just had seemingly endless fillers. Actually not all of the were shit, the chikara arc was pretty decent.

Shippuuden's last 330.

But both periods are shit except maybe the episodes until the war actually starts.

The filler gap between the end of regular naruto and the start of shippuden.

It's better than everything in Shippuden (even canon) and this Boruto filler spinoff.

What if Boruto does not evolve into an edgelord, but rather a rash yet indecisive semi-coward who is always waiting for the "right" moment where he can go in and save everybody, leading the deaths of his comrades, further leading to more rash bad decisions?

When will they fuck?

Nice meme

This show is indistinguishable from someone's fanfiction.

>implying they haven't already

But is there a character who can defeat Madara Uchiha?

>implying a fanfiction writer is bad considering the usual writer is Kishimoto
At least fanfiction writers take writing seriously.

For Christ's sake don't watch the filler

Then it's pretty good fanfiction.

By now? Probably. At the very least she's touched his wiener.

It only seems that way because your standards are nonexistent.

Mitsuki is cute!

Nah, the first 14 episodes are actually pretty cleverly written.

k

Linking your own post doesn't make it more true.