Swedish woman takes an Afghan to live in her home

The only news about it from 1.5 years ago
nwt.se/karlskoga-degerfors/2016/06/21/jag-kommer-att-hangas-om-jag

Now in 2018, there is a sentence given by the court which can bee seen in the posted image.

Here is 32 pages of court documents
paavotajukangas.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/rebro_tr_b_5946-16_dom_2018-01-15.pdf

And the story is the usual one:
Mohammed escapes Afganistan in 2013 and ends up in Sweden. He is about to be deported from Sweden but he finds Jesus and can no longer be deported to Muslim country.

The man had found Swedish woman with a 7 year old girl. He had a "relationship" with this woman but was actually only interested in the girl. He raped the girl for 2 years every time the mother left these two alone in the house.

The mother didnt believe the stories of her own child. However the girl told her 10 year old cousin about what is happening. The cousin felt physically ill about this and told her parents who actually believed it. They were the ones who contacted the police.

Other urls found in this thread:

cetusnews.com/news/Swedish-woman-refused-to-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-her-daughter.HJsAtgIBz.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0q1gCsZykg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech
frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield
news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
freewestmedia.com/2017/03/06/swedens-integration-minister-admits-to-lying-about-rape-stats/
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/
faceBERG.com/jesustruthandfaith/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
voiceofeurope.com/2018/02/human-rights-activist-admits-muslim-refugees-no-intention-adopting-values/
youtube.com/watch?v=XioAnOJOCAI
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.122/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration.html#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=549dce1f4f07bed1&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1
countercollective.news/int/sweden-targets-intellectual-enemies-with-hate-list-register
cnet.com/news/german-police-raid-homes-over-social-media-hate-speech/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-14/merkel-coalition-seeks-to-punish-social-networks-for-hate-speech
gatestoneinstitute.org/9771/germany-censorship-propaganda
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/03/14/German-minister-wants-to-fine-Facebook-Twitter-up-to-53M-for-fake-news/4471489506369/?spt=su
express.co.uk/news/world/650246/Germany-bans-pork-cafes-schools-offending-Muslim-migrants
heatst.com/culture-wars/elderly-german-woman-fined-1350-euros-for-sharing-anti-migrant-joke-on-facebook/
newobserveronline.com/germany-95-of-refugees-not-working/
fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/
vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/09/half-german-women-feel-unsafe-neighbourhoods/
defendevropa.org/2017/germany/germany-migrant-sex-crimes-increased-500/
youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Swedeniggers should perish alongside their cucked scandiniggers brothers.

Such tolerance.

Cuck my shit up. I bet the pedophile got more welfare money as a consequence for his act.

Our communist party is now against the immigrants kek. The tides are turning.

Hope the "mother" gets a sentence as well and loses custody to the cousins parents

Bump, post more

I want to stop feeling these murderous feels.

Reconquista when?

>The mother didnt believe the stories of her own child.

She did, she most likely knew what was happening.

Germany is cucked af but sweden takes the price each and every time. Jesus Christ somebody please nuke that nigger shithole.

And i was right;

cetusnews.com/news/Swedish-woman-refused-to-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-her-daughter.HJsAtgIBz.html

>When the girl told her what had happened, the mother refused to report him to police as she feared he would be sent back to Afghanistan, court documents reveal.

Inshallah brother, I hope so

I have to agree with you. Some Svens are really compassionate towards are invaders still, there are only "a few bad apples", according to them :D

Women and Jews = bad news.

I find it hard to believe.

Why are Swedes this level of evil

Okay i would kill her if able.

>he finds Jesus

So he is under the law. His punishment will be just and grave.

"But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

for a while now germanics, nordics and anglos have a race for the title of the most fucked up and cucked race in the world

This poor 16 year old boy leave him alone. Don't you think he's been through enough in his short life.

“these little ones” was not a reference to children, who were not distinguished as a biosocial class but treated like adults, but instead to a distinct race of small, almost pygmoid people

did it mean the pygmys of Africa or what

Who the fuck doesn't believe a 7 year old girl telling you that they are being raped / molested? Your own child. That kid should be taken away and the mother should be thrown in prison for child abuse and neglect, insanity.

The fire rises. The damage is done, therefore it is best that these stories come out so that more whites get exposure to them

Sometimes it's easy to forget that on Sup Forums we have a thicker skin than normies, so imagine their reaction

They're gonna legalize raping 7 year olds. That's the next logical step.

xDDDDDDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0q1gCsZykg

I'd love to think these experiences will redpill Swedes and other Europeans. The idea that even if you can't convince them that they're destroying themselves, they will learn once they discover the consequences on their own & it blows in their face sound reasonable.

But what will most likely happen is that:

1) It'll be hidden by the media
2) Swedes will always dismiss it as a "lone example" and "you can't judge all of them because of one/ten/a hundred individual incidents"
3) They'll blame themselves for "racism" and "they deserve it for past oppression"

Hopefully I'm wrong and some of them will learn but if this happened 100 years ago, this shitskin and thousands would be hanging before morning and immediate reform or revolution would be demanded. Now it happens almost every day and most Swedes don't care.

she wont forget and will repay them with a lifetime of hate.

Since they now have enough labour. They need to convince the sheeple that reducing immigration is good now. It takes time.

*lifetime of rapefetish and being fucked by niggers

ftfy

not every traumatic experience has to end like yours.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
>Massive Coverup Exposed In Sweden As Media, Cops Hid Migrant Sex Attacks

>SWEDISH COPS HAD A SPECIAL "CODE 291" TO COVER UP MIGRANT CRIMES
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm
>Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech
>Swedish cop who spoke out about immigrant crime now investigated for "hate speech"

frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield
>1 in 4 women will be raped after wave of mass immigration

news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
>Sweden Plans to Thwart Racism By Eliminating the Mention of Race From Its Laws

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
>A request for data detailing the relationship between crime and immigration in Sweden has been blocked by the government.

freewestmedia.com/2017/03/06/swedens-integration-minister-admits-to-lying-about-rape-stats/
>Sweden’s integration minister admits to lying about rape stats

voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
>Sweden data breach: 82 per cent of people sent to prison for gang rape are foreign born

>After a rape of 12 year old girl, Swedish police couldn't even interview the prime suspect for two months because police cannot cope with the workload of having too many rape cases to investigate.
youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs

You probably know about Stockholm Syndrome. I wonder if conservatively-minded people will be pushed into that just to spite and smite the liberals who keep stoking the flames of hatred. Everyone has a breaking point, I'm surprised this hasn't happened in Sweden.

>non ethnic swedes are massively overrepresented in crime

>ya but not ALL immigrants are like that

every single time.

Why?
Commies don't care about the migrants because they actually feel compassion for them, that's just a selling point for the masses (Be the hero for these poor refugees etc). They just need X% of them for votes and general population distress.
They migrants are an extremely good diversion, because they actually cause problems and are generally insufferable.
Using this tactic, the left is enthralled in being heroes and the right is focused on the migrants. Meanwhile (((they))) are unchecked and free to conduct their business.

Funny how there's a saying where being blue eyed equals being naive

>An Iranian Refugee Was Arrested After Sexually Abusing A Mentally Disabled Woman In Dalarna
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/

>Mass Sexual Assault At A Swedish Music Festival "We Are Sthlm" In August 2015 Covered Up By Dagens Nyheter (National Paper)
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/

>A Group Of Swedish Girls Were Sexually Assaulted By A Group Of Men From A "Foreign Background" At a Music Festival At Malmo's Pildammsparken Park
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants

>Large Groups Of Muslim Men Sexually Assaulted Swedish Girls On New Year's Eve In The Cities Of Kalmar And Malmo
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/

>A Poll By The Inizio Polling Institute Found That 46% Of Swedish Women Feel Unsafe When They Go Out Alone At Night
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab

>Local Police In Ostersund Issued A Warning That Women Are Not Safe Outdoors After Dark
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab

>A 25-Year-Old Married Migrant From North Africa Was Jailed For Raping A Swedish Woman
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion

>Eight African Men Raped A Swedish Girl In Ludvika, Causing Her To Leap From A Second Story Window
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/

>Female Bus Drivers In Lessebo Avoided Work After Newly-Arrived Immigrants Harassed Them And Refused To Buy Tickets
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/

This is what happens when a family lacks a father.

Women should never have been given primary custody rights. They have no fucking clue how to take care of kids.

So the whore was basically complicit in the rape of her own daughter.

>A few days before, Mohammad Karim Karimi started a Facebook group under the name of Jesus Truth & Faith, which has over 3,000 members spread throughout the world.
>faceBERG.com/jesustruthandfaith/

It won't be the swedes who fire the first bullet. It'll be the muslims as they decide to create their own sovereign muslim-only state within sweden. I'd wager the entire province of smaland, or whatever that southern area is called.

These """refugees""" are already establishing their own court systems and their own kinds of police. You don't have to go much further from this to just have an outright muslim government superceding the swedish state entirely.

It is incredible witnessing the destruction jews, liberals, and feminists have wrought on western civilization.

And this is why the argument that "Jews are only doing this as revenge for the Holocaust" is bullshit.

Sweden was neutral during WW2, even negotiated to have people released from the camps, and they're still in a worse position than Germany, Finland, Norway, or any other country really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

I'm suggesting many swedes may join them out of fear and sheer hatred of leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

It's happening in Sweden because they were neutral and became a safe harbor for persecuted immigrants

Protestantism was a mistake.

"1At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? 2And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea. "

It's happening here first. If you know what I mean.

Whata bunch of fucking pussies

At least those proxy sand niggers will rid the world of even weaker races before we glass them all.

>safe harbor for persecuted immigrants

That's the real issue; they accepted a shitton of Jewish immigrants, especially after Poland and the USSR expulsed them in 1968.

But we're seeing the same thing to a lesser extent play out in the UK, France, Germany, Italy and any side of the issue.

sven, are you going to wake up to the reality?

I feel ashamed we share a border

Here's an article about the human rights activist Rebecca Sommers proclaiming that most migrants she has worked with have no intention of integrating

voiceofeurope.com/2018/02/human-rights-activist-admits-muslim-refugees-no-intention-adopting-values/

Here's a short YouTube video about the subject for all my german bros
youtube.com/watch?v=XioAnOJOCAI

Every fucking time.

>Pay some reparation
>100 hours of community service

Jesus Christ, why don't they just turn Sweden into a giant swingers club
where they can suck off their brown brethren all day long broad daylight.
Its clearly what want.

>especially after Poland and the USSR expulsed them in 1968
Take note of that this was when liberal infection of academia exploded

>Dostmohammadi was found guilty of sexual molestation and handed a three-month suspended sentence and ordered to undertake 100 hours of community service.
KEK
You guys deserve everything bad that happens to you.

Have you ever heard of a totalitarian system and what it includes? Europe is like that. Everyone knows what the problem is, but if you talk about it, you're at least socially dead.

Pic related is something you will never hear about.

women were a mistake

Except it's enforced mostly by the victims this time.

>Refugees look down on women in general
>Despise sexually liberated women
>Think slutty women are trash to be used and beaten to death for their sins

>Progressives made white men into a mix of "the ex boyfriend" and "the dad" that they want to 'take revenge' on and 'rebel against' because they can only think in the most childish petty ways and see the world their their labia-covered glasses.

>Hoe around with refugees
>Refugees think all Western women are hoes
>Rape even more women
>Feminists push more anti-rape laws focused specifically on white men because otherwise it would be racist
>White men less likely to protect white women
>White women raped even more

>Yfw feminists are the driving force behind the real rape culture

>Have you ever heard of a totalitarian system and what it includes?

I'm aware of it. Fucking Sweden threatened to blacklist and remove any site that released data about migrant crime.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.122/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration.html#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=549dce1f4f07bed1&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1
>Sweden passes law to criminalize any criticism of immigration

countercollective.news/int/sweden-targets-intellectual-enemies-with-hate-list-register
>Sweden targets intellectual enemies with “hate list” register (including gaming personalities PewDiePie and JonTron)

Meanwhile in Germany, some grandma gets fined for making jokes about immigrants on Facebook, the police raids German homes for promoting "hate speech" on social media, your government censors the shit out of the internet and wants to create an Orwellian "Ministry of Truth" by banning "fake news".

>Everyone knows what the problem is
However that's wrong. It's exactly because of the totalitarian system you live under and the fact that most people don't want to talk about it for fear of repercussions, and the indoctrination you get from an early age that most people don't even see what's wrong.

If everyone already knew what was wrong, at the very least even within the confines of democracy, parties that are even further to the right of AfD or SD in Sweden would already be in office, and you wouldn't be socially punished for talking about it since Europeans wouldn't be brainwashed to attack the people who are trying to save them. But Merkel is only now starting to get some backlash. SD is the only party that is kind of trying to stop this in Sweden, and they're still cucked on a lot of issues. Who knows if they'll get the margins to win anytime soon with the changing demographics.

Sweden yes!

Fuck leftists.

cnet.com/news/german-police-raid-homes-over-social-media-hate-speech/
>German police said to raid homes over online "hate speech"

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-14/merkel-coalition-seeks-to-punish-social-networks-for-hate-speech
>Merkel Coalition Seeks to Punish Social Media for Hate Speech

gatestoneinstitute.org/9771/germany-censorship-propaganda
>60 people suspected of writing "hate speech" online had their homes raided by German police.

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/03/14/German-minister-wants-to-fine-Facebook-Twitter-up-to-53M-for-fake-news/4471489506369/?spt=su
>Germany wants to fine Facebook, Twitter up to $53M for "fake news"

express.co.uk/news/world/650246/Germany-bans-pork-cafes-schools-offending-Muslim-migrants
>Germany "bans" sausages: Pork removed from cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

heatst.com/culture-wars/elderly-german-woman-fined-1350-euros-for-sharing-anti-migrant-joke-on-facebook/
>Elderly German Woman Fined 1,350 Euros for Sharing Anti-Immigrant Joke on Facebook

>>Elderly German Woman Fined 1,350 Euros for Sharing Anti-Immigrant Joke on Facebook
Why are they always going after the old people, same in Sweden.

newobserveronline.com/germany-95-of-refugees-not-working/
>Germany: 95% of “Refugees” Not Working

fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
>Germany’s Major Firms Have Hired Fewer Than 100 of Its 1 Million Refugees

>3 million Turks came to Germany as “guest workers”, but 80% of them now live on welfare.
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel
>Germany admits 75% of refugees face long-term unemployment and life on benefits

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/
>Half of Turks in Germany Do Not Work, Majority ‘Not Interested in a Job’

vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
>The ongoing Third World invasion of Germany will create a nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group within just four years & a nonwhite majority within one generation, a new statistical analysis based on official German census figures has shown

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
>Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’

>Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/09/half-german-women-feel-unsafe-neighbourhoods/
>Half of German Women Feel Unsafe in Their Own Neighbourhoods

defendevropa.org/2017/germany/germany-migrant-sex-crimes-increased-500/
>Germany: Migrant Sex Crimes Up 500% from 2013 to 2017

>Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

why are Swedish women so stupid? My white tall blonde cousin is literally dating an Indian Muslim man. She could have chosen anyone.

She is a really good student and took all of her (((education))) as truth it seems. She's also a vegetarian and dresses like the average Swedish women(kind of slutty, sadly). Feminist aswell. No one in her extended is like this.

By dating a Indian Muslin man she basically spitting her ancestors in the face, and all of her freedoms the West has given her. Do Swedish Women want a brown Muslim future for Europe?

Why are women. or specifically Swedish women so retarded?
How can Swedish Women be so blind? She grew up with Western valie

>The mother didnt believe the stories of her own child

This is such a white women thing they never take the side of their own child

They're seeking masculinity.

>My white tall blonde cousin is literally dating an Indian Muslim man

Arabs/Asian literally worship these cunts i see it all the time. It takes them around 2-3years for the novelty to wear of and finally get why white men are staying the hell away from them

Tolerance is a mental illness. You choose the lies of some low iq sand nigger over your own flesh and blood because the child is literally hitler

White people, although more intelligent, also have more empathy.
This works extremely well in a society of like-minded individuals,
but very much to our detriment when confronted with non-whites (as we are taking forever to learn).
Our hearts are too big for our own good, frankly.

>Europeans
Stop with this already. You are essentially equating Swedens immigration and integration issues with Poland, Hungary, Finland, etc. Europe is not one country.

No tbeyve been brain washed to believe white men are evil

Things to tell #refugeeswelcome people to search

Migrant Stab
Migrant Rape
Migrant Crime
Migrant Terror
etc

Please feel free to add to list

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

lmao

I agree, but I noticed that (non-white) immigrants were cancer when I was in 6th grade. My cousin is literally 19 years old and hasn't noticed it? She grew up on the Scanian countryside, beautiful with no immigrants, and went to high-school in the city, full of muslims ans disgusting arabs. A blind person could notice the negativite impact on the city these sandniggers have. How can a pretty intelligent woman not see this? Are white men so vile? She is studying in England btw where she met this Indian Muslim. I mean, a brown man is catastrophic, but also Muslim? Maybe whites should have some sort of shaming system like the arabs

Maybe there was one.

Because your elders are the only Europeans remaining who haven't been brainwashed by post-WW2 & 60s "cultural revolution" propaganda. None of the social engineering that has been the norm since then had effect on them.

Look at this man for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

The redpill comes intuitionally to him. Your elders actually remember what old European/Christian culture was like and they lived through it

They take some sick pleasure to see the last remnants of old pure European stock being too old to do anything about their society crumbling, their children despising for being "racist" and that once they die off, there will no one to really remember what old Europe was like and then they can shape the next generations however they want.

>Stop with this already

It's happening in every country of European origin, it's just worse in some than others.

It seems like her problem is being too compassionate and maternal, to the point of absurdity. The soft approach makes sense when a mother is stopping one of her small children from being mean to another, but her instincts stopped her from acting reasonably when an adult was sexually assaulting a child.

Main stream media

>It's happening in every country of European origin
No it's not, the v4 countries are not taking in anybody and the Balkans are free of new immigrants.

Can Hitler come back now pls

>No it's not, the v4 countries are not taking in anybody

They escaped this time.
Next time, they wont have a choice.

BALTIC THREAD

> Guam

Why do people listen to msm so much? I have always wondered that. Why do people think the msm knows best? The only thing I got cucked on when I was young was that woman are equal to men, and that Socialism works. I kinda still believe that Socialism works, but only with germanic white people, and then almost any ideology works. And Women are driven by sexual desires even more than men. Everything is about sex and status to Women. Women are also so easily brainwashed it's frightening.

theres a huge difference bewteen the likes of sweden, germany and france on one side and poland or hungary on the other side.

Same here swedebro, even as a kid I thought these are just people talking like the rest of us and they don't even sound very smart.
No idea why people take their word as gold, but that's what we have.

>Why do people listen to msm so much? I have always wondered that. Why do people think the msm knows best?

stress from work and family means sitting in front of idiot box at night.
too tired to go looking for whats real.
also pure propaganda since WW2.
much better than russia or china.

Eastern Europe hasn't been affected as much, but they still got buttfucked by communism. V4 countries are still under EU control, and not immune from Western "globalized" culture. Between NATO, the EU army and Russia, who knows what will happen to them. Hopefully they will learn from us, it looks promising for them now at least.

But you get what I mean though, this is more than just "Swedes" or "Germans"... Europeans in general and European-derived countries like Canada, the US and Australia are affected by the mind virus. Sweden is just more far gone than the rest.

>Our communist party is now against the immigrants kek. The tides are turning.
Dont vote for these cuckolds. They have betrayed you once, and they will do it again. SD or death

>It seems like her problem is being too compassionate and maternal, to the point of absurdity.
Her behaviour is the antithesis of maternal instinct. She's suffering from a third world Cuckoo complex, and she along with her boyfriend should be sent to jail for decades and then deported to Afghanistan

>V4 countries are still under EU control
Obviously not if they can simply say no to EU demands.

>But you get what I mean though, this is more than just "Swedes" or "Germans"... Europeans in general and European-derived countries like Canada, the US and Australia are affected by the mind virus. Sweden is just more far gone than the rest.
No, you are still ignorant.

Looks like your average 14 year old refugee. Who would've guessed.