youtube.com/watch?v=cV2O1A4TEf8
youtube.com/watch?v=DxrUIBIjvD0
youtube.com/watch?v=vovDaPeQk_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POETRY

First for Toriyama us a hack

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

strawpoll.me/11135073/r

Chadlifla showing Cuckhan how it's done.

Any reason why didnt they immediate gangbang Kale on the spot if they feels the same?

Why do Superfags trash both DB and Z to defend Super? Why do you all act like Super has similarities to DB when it's nothing alike? Where is the depth or care about characters or consistency or anything in Super that DB had? Please explain how the humor is similar? Goku figured out a Monaka situation in early DB easily, yet almost shits himself in Super. How is that caring for the character? How is Kale, and everything in this episode, DB or DBZ level? Why do you all trash the previous entries to defend this entry?

Explain this

Dragonball is better. Shit poll.

What the fuck was the point of this shot?

Is the yardrat out? They didn't show the Omni-king pressing his picture on the god-pad, and they have done that with every other fighter so far. Did he teleport back into the ring?

youtube.com/watch?v=cV2O1A4TEf8

GT cared more about the series roots, rules, characters, and continuity than Super does.

Same reason Gohan's stupid fucking plan of "BE A BIG FUCKING TARGET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAGE" plan is working.
Plot armor.

Is the yardrat out? They didn't show the Omni-king pressing his picture on the god-pad, and they have done that with every other fighter so far. Did he teleport back into the ring?

I wish GT was canon instead of Super

I was hoping she would blow out some more jobbers from the other universes to thin the ranks.

I don't know. It seemed so random. And wasn't that big muscly fuck ring out by that time?

To show some of the most relevant fighters in this tournament.

Don't cry for me Kale, my time's up...stick with Hit, he's strong...
I'll be rootin for ya.

If they're all supposed to be sensing Kale the expressions really don't match up with that.

It is. Super is gonig to end up being a bad dream that gokoa has at the end of GT.
That or they can say super is a divergent timeline becuase of the unnacounted green time ring.

He isn't off, i think. He probably teleports back to his u2 buddies

They should put to use Goku's Instant Transmission so that their enemies would fall out of the ring.

That was the pigman, which is a different U10 fighter. The guy in that shot is their strongest.
It still seems like a completely random assortment of characters though.

Reminder that Goku confirmed that "tingle your back" thing is what a saiyan unwittingly does when transforms.

rage -> unwitting accumulation of ki in the spine -> transformation

Giru Giru

Anyone else rooting for him? I hope he avenges his fallen teammates.

Great, now we have a fucking Yardrat fag spamming the thread.

Why didn't they wish captain ginyu alive? ginyu could have solved the problem of donutds and jiro

Would you ?

His fallen teammates were cunts.

does anybody have a working link for episode 100?

every site im going to is saying its been deleted

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=DxrUIBIjvD0

culmination of Goku's entire life and struggles leads into Goku turning into a giant ape and gaining control due to everything that he's been through, with the powers of a super saiyan

vs

back tingles

Of course, she's my wife after all.

Well if it had to happen, it had to happen. Though given that duo's apparent popularity I expect we'll be seeing them again in a future arc after Goku uses the Super Dragon Balls to restore all the lost universes and/or moves all the people who'd be deleted into U7 and/or Xeno-Sama has so much fun watching all of the powerful fighters that he decides to leave them alone in the hopes that new, more powerful fighters will appear for the next tournament, etc... etc...

>culmination of Goku's entire life and struggles leads into Goku turning into a giant ape
Wow, its fucking nothing

I don't root for ugly people

>couldn't even go SSJ2 again
>had to resort to bootleg buffed form
>certainly didn't go Blue
>would have been knocked out if it wasn't for Hit

And this wimp is supposed to be a thread to GODhan?

I was, but they turned two of his teammates into generic sadistic baddies this episode, so going by tropes, his universe likely has less time left.

I really liked pic related in the first episode.

She's probably saying I believe in you for the hundredth time

No, he teleported

What kind of question is that?

Back to the cuck circle Jobhan

Did you try youtube

>ssb destroyer of universes is weaker than lss

no, even for one million dollars

We must ask ourselves once and for all what is the final solution to the Yardrat question.

What's his endgame?

why is bejita so mad?

But of course!

Shhh, Caulifla is busy bonding with your dad right now.

murisarm is u10, not u3

PIGGED

Being cooler than Black
He has TWO ki swords

Getting revenge for the crane school.

>Sure
Cauliflafags lying to themselves. Nice.

He had to go train his new daughter into the son he always wanted but could never have.

>youtube is the only one with it up still

what the fuck? thanks bro but this is strange

A STRATEGY TO SURPASS THE GODS

Winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=vovDaPeQk_0

SSB is weaker than everything in the anime. Wait for the manga to see LSS true power.

t.Helles

>He had to go train his new daughter into the son he always wanted but could never have.
This.

Truly the CHAD we need but don't deserve.

Leave Kale to him.

>Not Porked
You goofed.

>SSB is weaker than everything in the anime
Doesn't even yamcha survive blue?

kurururuilllin got fat.

>powerlevel autists fail to realize that since Broly wasn't canon, the writers were free to make Kale as strong as they wanted

Why are you so retarded? You are so frustrating to deal with, you're like brick walls unable of using the small brain you have

Kalefags will never recover lol

>Goku literally training her mid fight
>"You might go SSJ3 in a bit at this rate"
>Tells her she's not ready yet, implying that she'll get there eventually
Gohanfag in denial.

Did.... did I make you proud Sup Forums?

So that's why gocuck abandoned saiyan transformations. He knew he would never be able to achieve 3 or even 2 ever again.
Yet kaleflower manages to nail it down flat in like 2 minutes.

KIERO

Don't care. Gohan stated that he has a transformation even beyond Mystic/Ultimate form.

This is a nice character and there is nothing wrong with her.

This guy couldn't climb a fence in that filler episode and now he's going to fight off both Androids.

No. Brolly was better.

Fake bro

CHADhan is cucking ground-chan for pillar-chan
Sasuga CHADhan! Keep protecting pillar-chan!

I wanted them to do this with Instant Transmission.
Was disappointed.

This is probably the best episode so far, never had there been so much ridiculousness crammed into one episode. Had a good laugh today.

Yeah, it's called Mystic jobber. It allows him to hide in a circle with other jobbers and be so pathetic that everyone else ignores him. He can't lose if he doesn't fight.

>Gohan stated that he has a transformation even beyond Mystic/Ultimate form
>HEADCANON
>HEAD
>CANON
Not a Caulinigger, but I do hate them and Gohanfags. That's bullshit. He said his GOAL was to achieve a form grater than his Ultimate.

Does anything even matter anymore?

Battles aren't won by techniques, tricks, or even powerlevels. Everything just gets pulled out of a random ass whenever it's convenient.

Goku will probably go Super Saiyan Beige or some retarded shit and everyone will act surprised. Then everyone else will attain Super Saiyan Beige and we begin the nonsense all over again when another evil threat from another dimension appears. Nothing matters.

Why are Cauliflafags so ass blasted today?

"""""animation"""""

Fixed. Thanks user

Yeah, but how else are they going to make their new tcg work if they just stop making new characters?

so ugly

Vegeta's student gunning to take him out and Goku picking one up topped it off.

He's doomed.

>Gohanfags crying already
Don't start what you can't finish.

I just realized that Goku, Jiren, Kale, and Ribrianne are the main MVPs, yet Brianne hasn't even transformed yet.

How powerful is she if they're waiting this long for her to do something?

>two arms
>alive
We're in the wrong timeline.

She made me feel like a kid again making the episode funny to watch.

>''Gee Kahseral, how come mom lets you have TWO Ki swords?''