Am I a race traitor for not caring about the politics surrounding this film? Shit looks sick

Am I a race traitor for not caring about the politics surrounding this film? Shit looks sick.

>Am I a race traitor

Nah, just your average soyboy cuck.

i cant wait to see it personally. right wing sjws that get triggered by seeing black people make me laugh

Just a normie / cuck

It's a capeshit film. ZzZzzzz

Capeshit is so SO fucking boring and turbo gay desu lads

fpbp

It looks okay. I'm probably not going to see it in the theater. i love the hypocrisy from both sides because of this movie.

> shit looks sick
> protagonist's superpower is having sharp nails

what's the appeal? I really don't get it.

First post best post , wrecked

his superpower is being ultra rich. the nails are made out of vibranium, the material that the native hidden city mines. he's a lot like batman in that aspect. just rich with a powerful suit.

Looks like your standard style-over-substance superhero movie only this time it's full of people with stupid accents

/ourmovie/

His power does not come from his suit.

I also dont care for it, but I have to disagree, shit looks shit

yes, you are.
This is an explicitly black-glorifying film that is part of jewish attempts to get white women to breed with black men .

You should not give it any money at all.

Dude don't worry about being a race traitor and just enjoy the movie.

Damn 12 year olds are really getting ahead of themselves these days.

>Shit looks sick
It's literally a PS2 game

You should care very much.

This movie is a shining example of the prosperity a country can achieve by banning outside immigration and building a big wall around itself.

>shit looks sick

Are you 12? Its a comic book film for kids.

Superhero movies are for manchildren.

Shitty CGI, don't need actors cause they don't do stunts, just stand around without the mask to show actor is in the movie.

What's wrong with that? If I can marry a Vietnamese I don't see a reason why I should be butthurted by Africans marrying white bitches. Earth will be mixed brown pile of shit in the future anyway. Why contain it?