So as a Wypipo what should I tell my children about Black History Month??

Why parents need to talk to their kids, and celebrate, Black History Month

>Preparation for tough times is nothing new to parents of color, especially black parents. Through the centuries, we've had to continue parenting through enslavement, lynchings and segregation. Now, we continue to do so through police brutality, wealth inequality, mass incarceration.

>Black parents have developed networks, cultural customs and celebrations that teach black children both their history and their role through all of this. To be a black parent is to be on edge, anxiously waiting as long as possible to inform your children they must navigate a world that never intended for them to succeed. Black parents will never have the opportunity to opt out the fight for justice.

>Historically, Black History Month has been seen as an opportunity for black youth to focus on the power and lineage from which we hail. It is true, black Americans' accomplishments have been long overlooked in this nation. But that isn't new information to black Americans - a quick conversation with our grandparents on the cost of integrating the education system will tell that story.

Fuck me it Feb and I have not posted crime STATISTIC on twitter /YET FUCK ME

that headline is fucking misusing commas reeeeeeee

That's nothing. HUD was used as a blank check for funding terrorism, under the Obama administration.

Don't forget to share some of your lived experiences with wh*Te people, too.

Tell them how niggers differ from whites.

>Hey guys, I'm reading a book while misreading a social interaction, I'm not prepotent just a dorky intelectual hihihihohi

>62k likes
It hurts so much knowing that I know my future will just get worse and worse no matter what I do untill I eventually witness the downfall of civilization

You should tell them that blacks dindu nuffin.

Teach your black kids about the Haitian revolution, about how the free coloreds didn't want to end slavery, instead working deals that would see them as the new master

>police brutality, wealth inequality, mass incarceration
implying the police aren't just doing their job, implying you should get paid for not working, implying they're not in jail for rape & murder

Tell them about Malcolm X's rampant anti-Semitism

Actually, tell them Mandela was a terrorist, and murdered innocent white people. Look up the church street bombing.etc

I dress up my kids in 18th century apparel and give them a new whip as a present every Feb 1st.

Mandela giving a speech at the ANC in full fatigues and a rifle on his back is one of the only images that I've found that has been completely scrubbed from the internet.

You can find the original picture in the picture section in the middle of his Long Walk to Freedom biography.

tell them its fake

I want black history month to be all about eddie murphy and will smith.

White British Christians gave the impetus to end slavery.
Half a mil wypipo died to free the niggers from slavery.
They have to go back.

I take "things that never happened" for $500 billion

>black history month
You know your race is shit when you need to remind people about that nigger that made peanut butter every year.
wow
great fucking culture
forget rome or any other times that mankind has kicked literal ass
we need to talk about the nigger that cut a potato into fries.
every year.
great job lads

I seriously see nothing wrong with blacks wanting to look at their history just as whites should be able to be proud for their own history.

Meme it.