Redpill me pol, is Criminal Justice a meme degree?

Redpill me pol, is Criminal Justice a meme degree?

>I want to be a cop. Either state trooper, city cop, or ICE or something. Median salary for these positions in my state are $85,000-$120,000. Generally starting at around $85,000-$90,000 in smaller, country towns to $100,000+ in the shit city

Don’t want to be a Marshall or FBI because they make shit pay for way too much work

Am 6’2” 220lbs btw. Taking courses at local community college and my professor says my town generally only hires people over 6 feet tall. Shorter people have to go to the outskirts towns and take a pay cut. We have a lot of niggers here. It’s cool tho because the blacks never mess with me because of my size

Never heard of an agency not hiring based on height. If you can ace the easy as fuck exams and can run the ~1.5 mile at a quick time you should be fine regardless of height.

They discriminate the fuck out of everything from the cops I know, at least in this town which is conservative and country. Lots of niggers and crackheads. Like 90% of the force is 6’2” or 6’3” and easily 200+lbs. a few girls and beta males to meet quotas.

Surrounding towns have all the betas. Mega city’s like SF or LA hire whoever will apply because they’re so understaffed. My town is fairly big but gets it pick of the litter because everyone is country and most kids want to be cops. Thus, only the biggest get hired

Off duty overtime for any law enforcement is amazing. A friend of mine makes $40k a year as patrol and another $30k in overtime. he just sits around the requestor's property and plays video games

>and beta males to meet quotas.
see you'll be fine

i tried becoming a cop but i passed the IQ test :|

Lol. I’m 6’2” 220lbs and have STDs from fucking too many whores. I am a beta on the inside but all my nerd friends left me because I look like a Chad, so I just embraced it now

i majored in criminal justice (criminology), but I work in compliance now. it's like being a cop for banks, except i don't get a badge or a gun.

>leaf
Nice try, they don’t even have cops in Canada

What’s your salary, and why didn’t you become a cop?

>e $85,000-$120,000. Generally starting at around $85,000-$90,000 in smaller, country towns to $100,000+ in the shit city
lmao. ridiculous.

I guess when private companies are only accepting B.S. degree holders after a year of internship and starting them at 40-60k its only fitting that people in our wasteful government make double that with the same qualifications.

it used to be: get a gov job for secruity but lower pay, now its just get a gov job for every single thing better then a private company.

no wonder we're in debt.

$85k+ for being a cop? You must live somewhere with an insane cost of living.

$98k but i'm mid-level (Manager of Internal Integrity and Compliance). Lots of routes i could take. You want the money, you go into pharmaceutical or healthcare compliance. Financial compliance is boring as shit, but they change the regulations every 3 days, so it keeps me busy.

i never wanted to be a cop. i love criminology and learning about how the mind of a criminal works, and how society/government reacts to that, but being a cop was never on my radar. I was going to get my law degree, but after a few years of working as a paralegal, i realized i was more of an inspector-type than a lawyer type.

oh wait, its not 85k. the median salary is 60k for ICE agents and state troopers.
op is just chest beating pretending to look better like he has the best career path. my bad, i take back what i said.

Join you local police, and kiss ass to get promoted, but don't let them corrupt you (they) always get some dirt on you so they can fire you before you get 10 years, so they can pocket all that you put into the retirement fund.
If you make it ten years, you're home free.

>I’m too stupid to understand some states pay more than other states

you literally said in smaller country towns starting is 85k-90k, and 100k in the city.

show me 1 state where this is possible, because even in new york troopers median income is 61k.

you aren't making over 100k even in nyc unless your the fucking captain or lt, lol.

Alameda CA pays $118,500 starting salary. Not including overtime.

Stockton CA will pay roughly $85,000 starting for Police Officer 1, which is the lowest possible education requirement. That does not include overtime and benefits.

Overtime and benefits can be an additional $50,000-$100,000 a year.

You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and should stop talking like you do.

>typical new yorker thinks it has highest wages

Oh and to add, NYPD and LAPD don’t pay jackshit because they are underfunded and the top dogs are corrupt as fuck and take all the money. NYPD and LAPD hire literal thugs and gangbangers. It’s a war zone. They won’t hire college grads or even AA degree holders.

You seriously have zero idea about what the pay is like for law enforcement

>The median annual Police Patrol Officer salary in Stockton, CA is $56,596, as of January 30, 2018, with a range usually between $52,848-$61,680 not including bonus and benefit information and other factors that impact base pay.
even in Alameda (oakland, lol have fun working there. you'll be corrupt or shot within a year) deputy sheriffs seem to make around 90k-110k. i guess i'm not against that, i've been to oakland and the east bay, its a shithole. they gotta pay you well. if you want a challenge and stories to tell the grandkids i say do it.

actually i live in silicon valley, but i suppose your right, my communist california state pays way more to gov workers and taxes private companies harder then anyone else probably does.

>The salary of Oakland officers is another controversial issue. Police Officer Entry Level current annual salary is $69,912 to $98,088, higher than most police positions in California.[25] Additional pay increases are granted to higher-ranking officers. Average total compensation for an OPD employee is $162,000.[26] In 2012, 179 Oakland police officers took home over $200,000 in total compensation.[27] Three patrol officers, a sergeant, and a captain each took home over $300,000.[27] In 2011 the Police Department's costs make up 44% of the city's $400 million general budget.[27]

Unfunded police pension liabilities are a separate high cost to the city. In 2010, the Oakland Police and Fire Retirement system granted $70 million in benefits to 1,086 pensioners.[28] In 2012 the city successfully sued the city's pension system to end an estimated $11.5 million in unlawful overpayment to retired police and fire fighters.[29]

jesus fuck.

We literally get job offers in class from Police in Alameda offering $120,000+. A police dispatcher in my town makes half that. A cop makes about $25,000 more starting. Again now including overtime

A google search isn’t going to give you an accurate number.

>I want to be a cop. Either state trooper, city cop, or ICE or something.
Let me reword that for you, faggot.
>I want to be a ZOG goon and arrest white men for defending themselves against niggers. I want to protect niggers or something.

Fuck you

I’m telling ya lads becoming a cop is the way to go. Great overtime, great pension, great benefits, and hella pay. All for killing niggers.

I turn 21 soon. I’m pumped

Do you really have STDs? I ask because the biggest obstacle in getting into law enforcement is your background. That's what screwed me. I'm sure there's some law about discrimination and STDs but it does show poor decision-making and they will DQ you for that

jump off a 3 story building, bitch nigger

Lol I don’t give a fuck who I’m arresting or killing, you’re all degenerate pieces of shit to me. As long as I’m getting that pay check I’m styling, you piece of shit soyboy leaf cuck

How much is rent in alameda?

No I was just kidding. I literally don’t have a single physical or mental ailment - other than browsing pol but I do that rarely now. I don’t drink or do drugs either

criminal justice is a meme degree.

Get a degree in whatever you want. It doesn't matter. A 4 year degree helps you get hired faster. Nobody ever asked a damn thing about what my degree was about. It was just additional points on a standardized test.

Study stuff which helps increase your general personal wisdom and knowledge.

Languages, psychology, sciences etc.

literally just don't tell them, your medical history, and especially something like a STD is fucking private and they would have no way to find out. I doubt they would even ask, just a benign question like:
>Do you have any medical problems?

I take steroids and work hard manual labor in construction, nice try you fuckin shabbos goy

Expensive as fuck. Like $2500-$4000 for a decent 1-2 bedroom apartment. I would never work in that shit hole. My town pays around $85,000 starting and with a degree I can get $110,000 starting easy, plus overtime and benefits. Live in the country and make $110,000. I have a buddy in the PD who makes more than a lot of the attorneys he deals with during court cases.

I've been through the background process and it really is intensive. They'll know your dick size and asshole diameter in 5 fuckin minutes. My dick was to small so I didn't pass

Lmaooo you work 20x harder than me yet I will make quadruple what you make, plus bitches will fuck me because of the badge

How does it feel to be a soyboy?

I hope you let out a good scream when you die so we can all laugh at the bodycam footage on LiveLeak.

Maybe in Canada.

Lots of justified shootings here by civilians.

Can you do psych instead of criminal justice? I don’t know about the US, but there’s not a lot of work about for criminology degrees, they’re not really qualified to do anything

Lol I know they ask you really invasive questions. I grew up around all the people who are cops now, and they’ve all told me the process and bullshit. It’s all bullshit. They want you to be white, tall as fuck, and big as fuck. Basic gun knowledge, not an autistic sperg, and not some soyboy or beta. Pretty easy for me. Grew up playing baseball.

>Lmaooo you work 20x harder than me yet I will make quadruple what you make, plus bitches will fuck me because of the badge

Yeah....I got something to tell you about that....

In four years ill be making over 50 maple bucks an hour, and don't kid yourself on the badge appeal. Bitches love fire fighters, not little dick bullied kids from highschool.

Hopefully I’ll take out a good amount of you pieces of shit before my time comes. The only difference between when I die and you die is I’ll actually be missed.

Oh and the fat checks in my bank account for my family

would if I could but i'm a criminal and an addict.

still its pretty crazy the salarys of some of those cities. i'm in the trades myself. starting salary of a carpterner for example where i'm was 45k (23.50/hr). but after you do good in school and you become a journeymen in 5 years youll get boosted up to 76k. not bad but not great either.

still think government employees are overpaid as fuck though. But i guess if i could be a cop and get a 100k starting salary for essentially just patrolling a rough area i would do it too.

>bitches love fire fighters
Hahahahah the biggest lie ever told. Firefighters are actual homosexuals. I’m not even saying that to be mean. A lot of FD’s have their own “gay squad”.

Law Enforcement makes 6K+ per month in the us?

yea neat

That's true but the only reason you guys have to white flight from your cities is because open season on niggers is illegal. And Bitch boys like OP enforce it.

Broadly speaking, all you kids need to stop counting your chickens before they've hatched.

"I'm GOING TO make X in _____year."

Things have a way of not working out as planned.

OP probably won't pass the psych test.

The antagonistic leaf is saying optimistic financial shit as...an 18 year old? LOL

NIggers, please. Report back when you've actually got your shit together, and not before.

>stop doing drugs before process and testing
>get in, do drugs again

But to be honest the process is 1-2 years usually of background checks and whatever. In my town if they even think you’re doing drugs you’ll be fired, never hired in the first place. But in cities like SF or Oakland or LA they don’t care as long as you don’t turn positive for the urine test

But to be honest a degenerate like you wouldn’t last in the force. Stick to trades

At least, and that doesn’t include benefits and overtime and pension

>The antagonistic leaf is saying optimistic financial shit as...an 18 year old? LOL
Not 18 and I'm set to join the union and move into a certain trade.

In certain areas, yes. In shit towns in the south or even in ghetto cities around Los Angeles it can be as low as $45-55k to start.

It's compensation.

I "make" 95K per year, but I take home like half that.

You pay 10% into pension (unlike other govt employees), health insurance, union dues, extra retirement shit (cuz who know if the pensin will go belly up), life insurance etc etc.

I definitely don't live like a private sector guy making 95K. And my cost if living is up there too, cuz only a rich area can pays cops 95K.

Another fucking trade fag. Lol of course the leaf is too big of a beta soyboy to get a real job so he does trade

>Not 18 and I'm set to join the union and move into a certain trade.

Well, that's good. I don't mean to diminish concrete plans. Unions do have scheduled wages so that's good. I'm happy for you.

I was thinking you were a college cuck being hopeful.

Whatever... have fun being a cucked cop where you can't even Rodney King a nigger anymore in peace

>only a rich area can pay cops 85k

False. It all has to do with education and/or experience in law enforcement. A bachelors degree will get you $100,000+ starting in my town of about 250,000 people. An associates will bump you to about $85-$90,000. My town is not rich at all. Rent is about $800-$1000 a month for ghetto shit, and $1500+ for real real nice shit, and $2000 you’re living like a fucking king.

No fucks given. I stay getting that fat pay check to make everyone my bitch, while you do your little trade and take home enough to pay Tyrone to fuck your wife

>L.E.O prospect calling trades a soyboy job

lol, essentially police and tradesmen are hardly any different. except the abundance of mexicans and the lack of background checks in the trades, i guess we'd have the exact same demographics.

not gonna lie though bro, you seem pretty insecure. you seem like those fresh out of highschool kids who are so eager to "beat" everybody else in their graduating class with the most money/best career path as fast as possible. heres a tip for you: nobody gives a fuck and you'll probably end up starting at 50k a year at your first real job just like everyone else did.

GL with life.

What area are you talking about? That sounds very west coast or something.

Most of the country has their minimum requirements, and additional education gets you more points to get hired or promoted...not more dollary-doos.

Plus, you need to get out more.

Been doing this 15 years, and have rubbed elbows with the most affluent communities to bumfuck southern Illinois where being a deputy is barely more attractive than welfare fraud.

It all matters.

Again, I have my doubts you'll pass the psych.

You sound like a bit of an impulsive creep.

Wrong guy. I'm have nothing but respect for trades. I wasn't being sarcastic.

yeah, mb. I the reply was actually ment for

but i agree. OP definitely reminds me of someone.

Lol you’re some mid west hick with a badge. This is the west coast, where shit actually goes down. Not a bunch of billys running around moonshining or sally’s Calling domestic violence. We have actual gangs, shootings, violence, drugs, you name it. We get paid the big bucks.

Obviously being a cop is a shitshow in buck town Illinois or Ohio.

>Lol you’re some mid west hick with a badge. This is the west coast, where shit actually goes down. Not a bunch of billys running around moonshining or sally’s Calling domestic violence. We have actual gangs, shootings, violence, drugs, you name it. We get paid the big bucks.
>Obviously being a cop is a shitshow in buck town Illinois or Ohio.

Good luck with the psych test.

A police/fire board hires people with image in mind.

Not dickheads with tribal ink and a chip on his shoulder.

You are definitely the type to run with crooked assholes and cut moral corners. I can sense that a mile away.

Think about another line of work.

>starting at 50k a year at your first real job

What planet do you live on?

Those midwest country cops actually face more danger than you bitch ass city cops who call for back-up for any incident and generally avoid confrontation with gangs. Even check the stats, all you city cops in LA, Chicago, Baltimore are all safer than the midwest cops.

>Those midwest country cops actually face more danger than you bitch ass city cops who call for back-up for any incident and generally avoid confrontation with gangs. Even check the stats, all you city cops in LA, Chicago, Baltimore are all safer than the midwest cops.

It's spectrum. Suburban cops have it safest. The true hick deputies have it bad. One night shift guy. His "back up" is probably a state trooper 20 minutes away.

Those are the guys who walk into a roadhouse and get knocked the fuck out.