Action Heroine Cheer Fruits

>[HorribleSubs] Action Heroine Cheer Fruits - 03 [720p].mkv

Finally, I can start my day with cute toku shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Sheriff
youtube.com/watch?v=dkqEMjTigq8
github.com/tp7/Sushi
ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
sevenforums.com/tutorials/47415-open-command-window-here-administrator.html
blogs.sapib.ca/apps/mkvcleaver/mkvcleaver-downloads/
fosshub.com/MKVToolNix.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a pretty lewd costume for a kids' show.

ain't nothing wrong with a bit of midriff showing.

They captured the loli.

Aren't they protected by doujin laws?
They sell their goods themselves and they don't even make money from the shows.
Are local heroes more serious business than big media?

Muramura-chan is so silly

>protected by doujin laws
They're not protected so much as generally overlooked by companies, who often acknowledge the contribution that doujin works have made to the industry or at least remain ambivalent. They could crack down if they wanted to, though. What was it, Love Live, I think, that recently decided they didn't want any doujin merch any more.

But Ann beats her in silliness.

Stranger danger.

I laughed more at how picrelated was also a Zyuohger reference, more so than at Serval herself.

Also what the hell was wrong with the subs this week? It's hard for me to listen to moon without at least moon subs, but there are none for this show and the english ones just went bonkers, with the whole pressure on farmers and gymnastics competition having too many lines with literally the opposite meaning.

Also fucking red Gavan who is a schoolgirl with pantyshots that teams up with Solbrain - and I suppose the one on the right is from Exceedraft?

Let's watch the process of my sides launching into orbit in less than 0.05 seconds once again.

I was gonna ask who the second henchman was but it's the green-haired girl.

Aren't there closed captions? They show the 字幕 mark in the corner.
I guess kitsunekko isn't what they used to be.

Protected or not, blatantly copying another district's superhero to sell goods really wasn't nice in the first place, so they have a right to be very mad at least.

You could tell by the way she laughed.

I was first confused about who was sleeping in the costume until I realized it was just the costume.

I'm relying on kitsunekko, yeah, and nothing's there unfortunately. Perhaps the show is just that unpopular.

Remove drills.

I'm not sure if this show would've benefited from some more budget or if being cheap as fuck is endearing or maybe even on purpose because it's about toku.

Would be nice if it was ~1.25 faster, also.

When you regained your eyesight and aren't a crippled anymore.

I don't think popularity was the key factor for kitsunekko. They did Kabukibu last season and next to nobody watched it.
I really need to learn how to use Japanese p2p

This ojou is pretty baka.

There's barely anything on Perfect Dark, to be honest. Sometimes you can grab a .ts or two, but those don't necessarily have subs, may be of poor quality despite being 4GB (good luck downloading that at 100kb/s at most) and likely not the latest episodes. Not sure about Share since it never worked properly for me, at most I was able to search for something and the results weren't that great either.

Dunno, maybe I'm just doing it wrong. I think getting a friend in Japan with a DVR is easier, even though next to impossible.

Nice, time to end my day with fun.

Guess I should download this

An is cutest.

It's all their fault for not coming to the festival.

That show was absolutely fine, but not when they started making millions of japanese dollars off this stuff.

How do I outjew to jews?

>but there are none for this show and the english ones just went bonkers,
I had to see for myself. It's amazing how they completely twisted Mana's line by making it about the berry instead of the parishioners.

I want to fuck the one on the right.

I'm afraid to use jap p2p after hearing about those poor bastards they've busted.

Have they ever busted somebody outside of Japan?

No, but fear is quite an irrational thing.

A bit unrelated, but does anybody know how to rip just the subs from Hidive's shows? I wanna get their Garo subs, but god forbid Jaka would give two craps about tokushit

They can't really bust anyone outside of Japan (for now at least), but it does demotivate people in Japan from sharing. If I were a TV station or crunchyroll I'd go full anal and randomly overlay customer IDs like Sky does, that would pretty much kill off sharing, or at least make it much more inconvenient.

Then again, if I were crunchyroll I'd allow high-quality DDL without DRM for subscribers so that's why I'll never be crunchyroll.

Why would you care about their Garo subs, isn't everything Garo subbed already? Both toku and anime.

The only full fansub set of Garo S1 is TVN, and Gomenrider are scrubs of TVN's set. It's one of TVN's earlier works, so it's pretty shit too

After this show I'm not sure Hidive's subs will be any better. Gomenrider probably fixed some things? At least I don't remember having any serious issues with their release, but this was a while ago. Also, Over-Time subbed first 9 episodes or something, for what it's worth.

Makes me wonder if we'll see any Garo references here, or if it's a bit too dark for this sunday morning hero focused show.

Rhythmic gymnastics have weirdos

I bet they do this in private as well.

These toku references are too high level for me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Sheriff
The first Metal Hero series.

I figured it was some sort of metal heroes reference but I had no idea which one.
I really need to check it out

It's Gavan, recolored in red. Don't know if the schoolgirl pantyshot is a reference to anything, but the partner suits are from Solbrain and I believe Exceedraft, also metal heroes.

Why doesn't /m/ have any threads about this show?

What does /m/ even have threads about nowadays?
It's all generic generals

/m/ only likes boys

The aesthetic of ponytail and seito kaichou together is superb, red and black yuri is sick.

Surely that can't be the reason? I went there for the first time in a long while because their ID-0 threads were more active than those on Sup Forums. /m/ fansubbed all twelve episodes and that anime had cute girls in it.

Muramura-chan has a puffy vulva. Man, I'm seriously enjoying this show a lot.

But the MC was a robot(male) user.

Most titles subbed by Sentai have worse translations than CR/Funi isn't nothing new.

Haha, they got a cease and desist letter

Is this a cushion?

Don't know, but this (Kotori) surely is.

Is this show fun? Should I watch it?

If you like toku, yes, if you're indifferent - well it's kinda like Locodol, but low-budget and slower, so depends.

I like it a lot, and I'm not even a toku fan.

Yes but the video quality and sub quality are both aids.

My sides. Based TL notes.Sad about the real subs getting stuck up there too though.

10/10 transition.

Why do rich bitchy girls always have to wear drills?
It's not cute at all.

>It's not cute at all.
What the fuck man.

Share and PD are more or less dead and have been for years now. PD also downloads and shares shit without your knowledge and considering how big % of the active files are CP on that network you will most likely be downloading and sharing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=dkqEMjTigq8
Good shit.

Because they have better taste than monstrous faggots like you.

When are we gonna see some proper dork on dork ryona again?

Nice episode.

Still don't understand why people complain about the good animation this show has. It's the streamrip quality that's shit.

>ends with a good ole' rider kick from both sides
I'll never get tired of rider kicks

Must be sakuga niggers looking the in between frames art to complain, still I dont post much in action fruits thread since they tend to die early so I dont know the severity of the complains.

HEISEI FAG

b-but I like Stronger and Jetman

I've just watched the first episode and I liked it. The subs really are shitty, though.

>Stronger
Then you are forgiven and i am the fag.

So basically the only surefire way to get subs (when they're available) is to literally go to Japan and use a DVR?

I'd honestly pay for a Japanese TV subscription if I could watch it from abroad.

Jetman is Heisei.

>"I had a terrible fever" becomes "You showed a lot of passion"
To think people pay for these subs.

The animation itself is fine, I'd say the problem is there's just too little of it because of how slow anything happens, it's mostly panning and slow talking so it looks meh. Not a lot of camera angles, either.

The stage show parts are always solid, though.

Ann and Kanon did gymnastics, Mikan did cheerleading, Loco did tennis but what kind of experience does Mana have? Jewjitsu

Oh shit you're right. I thought Jetman was 80s sentai

Never seen .ts with subs on PD/Share to begin with now that I think about it.

Yeah but just by 1 or 2 years? it is one of those thing that was made as a late 80s series. In my book Zyuranger was the first proper Heisei Sentai.

It almost seems like they just run the Japanese script through a machine translation and then rewrite it in a way they think it makes sense.
I can't imagine anybody with the slightest grasp of Japanese and common sense to get those things so wrong.

I'd wear drill if I could desuwa

I am pretty mad the show isn't even in any of the spanish sites/fansubs i use. Something that never happened to me in 10 years, since pretty much every shit is translated at least by 1 fag but this thing no.

It's weird, they should be getting a script with what's in the episode.

The Emperor died in early 89 so Turboranger, Fiveman, Jetman, Zyuranger were made in Heisei. Technically even the final episodes of Liveman.
The whole notion of Heisei and Showa being distinct doesn't make sense for a continuous series like Sentai compared to Masked Rider with its three blocks.
Zyuranger just stands out because it was the first to get Americanized.

>shit is translated at least by 1 fag
I think you just found your calling user.

Do the train robots from ep 2 make an appearance? I sincerely hope not, now that ponytail and the pres are back together.
I don't think I can take anymore of them.

I was surprised to see a translators note. Haven't seen them in "official" subs in a good while.
Now all they need to do is work on that QC.

What's with female minions and leotards?

Here's step-by-step Windows instructions for putting Horriblesubs' subs on the Leopard Raws release, since the HS rip of this show is pretty lacking in picture quality:

1. Download and extract Sushi ( github.com/tp7/Sushi ) to its own directory. Download ffmpeg from ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ if you don't have it and copy ffmpeg.exe to the sushi directory.
2. Put the HS and the LR release in the same folder as sushi. For convenience, rename the HS release 1.mkv and the LR release 2.mp4.
3. Open a command window to the sushi folder. For a quick, easy way to do this, sevenforums.com/tutorials/47415-open-command-window-here-administrator.html provides a .reg file that adds "Open Command Window Here As Administrator" to your right click menu.
4. Copy this to clipboard: sushi --src 1.mkv --dst 2.mp4
5. Right click in the command window and select paste, then hit enter.
6. Download mkvcleaver: blogs.sapib.ca/apps/mkvcleaver/mkvcleaver-downloads/
7. Run mkvcleaver, click open mkv files to process, select 1.mkv, click open, put a check in the checkbox next to "Attachments" on the right, click "Extract Tracks" at the lower right.
8. Download mkvtoolnix: fosshub.com/MKVToolNix.html
9. Open mkvtoolnix GUI and click and drag 2.mp4 and 2.mp4.sushi.ass into "Source files." Click the attachments tab and click and drag the font in the attachments folder that mkvcleaver created into "Attachments from source files."
10. Click "start multiplexing." The file this creates will be a subbed version of the Leopard Raws release.
Enjoy!

Frame Arm Girls had them last season.

Compared to some of the crap that's popular this season, this show has great animation. I was pleasantly surprised by it, and it was one of the reasons I didn't drop this. The other reason was lesbians

drills is surprised