Male CEO

Male CEO
>I need to win by any means necessary...

Female CEO
>It's taking part that counts. Now I'm equal to a man!

Women see male pursuits as mere activities they are missing out on. Which is why they invade our spaces and 'want in' on the action.

Women join when the foundation is already laid, when the hard work is already done and the men have made it 'safe' for women to enter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>putting the gender that as a general rule hates hierarchies in charge of a hierarchy
Women literally don't understand that men, even low status men, as a rule don't hate hierarchy itself.

Same thing with niggers wanting access to whites and white spaces. Fuck off. This is our space.

What about single women who are interested in those things?

I would lick her ass until she had one of her notorious autism giggle fits.

kys roastie

she is a qt, I would build her a company so she could play with it

>she is a qt
She's also a notorious power monger that thrives by creating a toxic diversity work environment (and not in the hiring poc/trannies sort of way), exactly the thing stronk womyn in charge where supposed to change. She's literally a male boss in a woman's body

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY

Reminder that the smartest thing to ever get out of Marissa Mayer's mouth is Larry Page's cock

cuck

As a femanon I’d agree. Women want to participate and contribute, not many are on a frenzied mission to the top climbing over the bodies of competitors.

Fuck off with tit pic shit btw. Sup Forums is mostly shills anyway

name one good female CEO

you can't. they are all diversity hires.

>as a femanon
Unironically kill yourself

>Flag
>LARP as femanon
>Call Sup Forums shills

Checks out, lads.

As a godanon, i'm stripping you of all credibility in this thread. KYS

Hmm... One of these things is not like the others. Another reason to kys.

So this lady is cia? Maybe she was too hot to handle or fucked a cia boss and her silence was bought with the blood of yahoo

>company is 99% male because they builds things
>all females are either accountants or secretaries
>high mortality rate for men
Please explain why there should be more than 1% of female board members.

imo we need female CEO everywhere, it's way better.

>Sees pic
>Dick gets hard
>Hears this laugh
>Dick now lifeless, actually woried it's permanent

yahoo
>worth 50 billion
after woym CEO
>sold for 3.5

Women have to infiltrate every single career/hobby that is normally a guy thing and try to make themselves known to be a "woman that can do it too". The sheer inferiority complex alone is laughable. It's like these bitches do something just for the recognition that they're a woman. "I'm a gamer girl!"

>not making you even harder because you can now visualize accurately how she will react to the ecstasy you could grant her with your dick

I like this pepe better than the brainlet wojak