Yfw Americans talk about their 'heritage'

>yfw Americans talk about their 'heritage'

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am 75 percent English. Most of my ancestors fought in the revolutionary war. AKA whiter than you Mohammad.

You are not English and you never will be, you delusional rootless mongrel.

Idk I feel pretty rooted in Montana. Also not a mongrel, what makes you think you are anything special? You are just a negative nancy.

>i'm 75% english
>I'm not a m-m-mongrel!

20 percent german and 5 percent dutch too? Show me your internet license you fucking paki.

Quality post

>britain crumbles more and more
>oh i know i will bash my former rival and feel glory that i never took part in

Kill yourself or fix the fucking Nation you live in, you britcuck - assuming you are even White.

So you're a fucking mongrel, you absolute dunce.

>americans calling others non-white
Everyone under 25 in america is already below 56% white as a group.

>tfw 26

It seems that you posted the wrong image there britcuck. This is more like what you meant

>former rival
But new best friend

Are you trying to say there isn’t a single full white person in the US? Are you seriously such a faggot that instead of talking about any actual issues you’d rather just gloat about how your country is “more white”
Shouldn’t saving white people everywhere be the priority?

He doesn't think there are any white people left to save here. Might just be baiting, but honestly there are quite a few Europeans (Varg being one of them) that honestly think the US is both a lost cause and a direct threat to Europe, and want to see it destroyed.

I'm talking at the group level you retarded mouth breather. Take every person in America under the age of 25, less than 56% will be white. The lower the age, the worse you get. Under 5, you're already below 50% white.

Cracked me up. Finally a Mutt with self-distance. You can be an honorary Aryan in the Finno-Ugric Khanate

Lol what makes you think you even have the dignity to speak to an American, subhuman niglet? Your country is so irrelevant I bet 90% of Americans couldn't even tell me what country your flag represents. When you don't matter for shit in the world, your opinions don't matter for shit either. Now shut the fuck up and get back to happily licking my fat American balls, as all third-world shitholes do

El ogro des las pacifico...

>mfw they say muh percents

Holy fucking kek... first mutt post has "percent" in it

Give England one more generation.

>C-can you spare some percents?

I'm English. How about you check the demographics here? What happens when the boomers die off?

I just overheard in the bank two fucking 90 year olds died from the flu last night. Our White generation of 70+ are dying off and being replaced by non-Whites you thick cunt.

They're okay. But Ameribros are best when they are true Americans and not 56% or murica yeah fags.

This is how one tells what he is in a multicultural country

In israel we say like this too, but not in percent, like someone will say, half morrocan half iraqi

Or half russian half libyan

The demographics here.
Wales: 98% white
Scotland: 93% white.
England: 85% white.

Le 85% and dropping face

Kek I study in Germany but im from Norway.
Last year some American girl came up to me after finding out where I'm from and she was like "uhh yeah I'm from Norway too" Im always happy to meet a countrywoman and started talking to her in Norwegian ," oh that's cool where are you from?" And she was like " huh". She asked what I was saying? I'm like" girl this is Norwegian" she was like I don't speak Norwegian my grandmother is half nowegian and the rest of my family members are all mutts so I'm norwegian.

Lol we had a lengthy argument and she couldn't understand that she was not Norwegian and we shared nothing in common.

Fucking Americans.

>BRB KMS

That part is always the best. Every time I was in the US and was invited somewhere for dinner or something, somebody would start about how they were basically German. Sure, their names weren’t German, they didn’t speak German, they didn’t know anything about Germany (except that my grandfather fought theirs during WWII), and their culture was nothing like mine - but they were basically German.

Hell, the best part was making fun of them, by asking whether they agreed with the ideas of Martin Luther or those of Pope Leo X. The confusion on their faces, when they tried to link Martin Luther King to a Pope they never heard of was hilarious…

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4

LA CREATURA...

Some based lad of freedom stole this guys chick

Your either a boyish girl or some 12 year old

>That part is always the best. Every time I was in the US and was invited somewhere for dinner or something, somebody would start about how they were basically German. Sure, their names weren’t German, they didn’t speak German, they didn’t know anything about Germany (except that my grandfather fought theirs during WWII), and their culture was nothing like mine - but they were basically German.
>Hell, the best part was making fun of them, by asking whether they agreed with the ideas of Martin Luther or those of Pope Leo X. The confusion on their faces, when they tried to link Martin Luther King to a Pope they never heard of was hilarious…

Why are Europeans so autistic about small talk? They are just trying to get to know you for god's sake. Change the subject. It's just a segue you fucking ass burger. The only reason they are doing that is because you are sitting their silently like all Eurotards seem to do.

Hurr durrr...I made my hosts feel like assholes because they were trying to figure out what my smug autism might want to talk about.

I shut that right down with german efficiency!

Let's us eat efficiently in sanitary silence.