Anyone here watched Rouroni Kenshin?

Anyone here watched Rouroni Kenshin?

Can we talk about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9yyWn71URs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People on Sup Forums don't like to talk about good animes.
Better try another place

I'm old too

if you just finished it and need to fill the void, watch deeper kyo

I really have nothing else to say about rk because of what said.

Please be new elsewhere.

No, absolutely no one has watched Ruroni Kenshin. You're completely alone. No one on this forum has seen one of the most popular series of all time.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm willing to bet 90% of us have watched it.

If you're going to make a fucking thread about this at least give us something to discuss.

>animes

Ow, the edge

Didn't Oda work as an assistant on the manga?

When do we get the rest of Rurouni Kenshin Super?

Kenshn GT was diseased ridden garbage.

Childhood hero.
Too bad it's been decades and I can't remember half of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9yyWn71URs

I gave up on the series when I got to that episode dealing with magic and "chi points" around the city.

Never heard of it.

the last 8 or 5 episodes???

this series really understood how to do battle shonen, it did not do anything groundbreaking and it was full of cliches but that was no big deal since it handled everything well.

I also remember it handling power levels pretty well, Kenshin at the end of the series is not really that much stronger then Kenshin at the start and no one really gets left in irrelevancy from not being able to keep up.

Is the pay off worth it if I watch the series then the ovas instead of the ovas and out right skipping the series

If you like shonen you should watch the series then the OVA's.
the OVAs are such a drastic tone shift it really hits like a gut punch after watching anime/manga.

Yeah, the OVAs are better to watch afterwards as they're more serious and you might find it jarring afterwards if you start with them. Dubs are usually shit, but watch the dub for a better sounding Kenshin. They use all the Japanese names for things.

I watched it on Toonami and honestly, I preferred it in dubs

I love the series and think it is majorly underappreciated. Hopefully the new arcs will bring good with them.

>forum

>Hopefully the new arcs will bring good with them.

Misao a shit

what?

What new arcs?

The new Hokkaido one, which will apparently consist of "5 arcs". It has been delayed quite a few times but it was announced to be released during the summer at some point.

No, no one has watched it and that's why there was already a thread when you made one. Would be nice if we could have this be the dubfag containment thread though.

Aoshi said to kill yourself.

it doesn't look good

this

it was pretty boring and the "jokes" were getting on my nervous