Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world’s population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It’s still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center’s statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world’s most “atheist” nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world’s most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn’t stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up in this post:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
youtu.be/_DjJZyYHIoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh ok.

But what is your argument?

Most of those new believers are muslims. Still, the decline of godlessness is a good thing.

And IQ is shrinking at an Equal pace. Hope all of you theists die of some random plague

Milday atheism is not a religion

*tips fedora*

Nice try kid

It was a movement defined by it's opposition to what turned out to be a relatively peaceful and benign group of people. Atheists stopped being seen as subsersive underdogs and just became a bunch of neckbeard spergs bullying others who had done nothing to them. Ironically, being religous is much edgier today than being a liberal atheist.

Plus Islam pouring into Europe made people change their minds really fucking fast about who the lesser evil was.

Good. Tired of these neckbeard atheists anyways.

ex atheist here, reading 1 timothy and listening to petra right now

kek you think your smart because you don't believe in fairy tales, but you are too dumb to find God. There is an architect this can be proven conclusively if you are smart enough to figure out how

Christianity is the ultimate blue pill nigger

This is fucking bullshit.

You cannot choose a religion

You're just fucking schizo kek

>atheism
>religion
why are christfags so fucking stupid? is not believing in fairies a religion too? jesus christ i truly wish christianity was real and all you dumb motherfucking faggots got raptured.

Of course it is. It's a weak ideology. The world will always purge weakness.

I'm a schizo because I am smart? Nice logics imbecile kek

Of course we know you aren't stupid though you are a jesuit/kike/mason, hugs and kisses sweet cheeks

Rapture already happened, user. Don't spoil it for them.

You expect us to take your word for it? Prove it.

Magic
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

Yeah, the jews have been pushing Christinaity in China.

They need to kill nationalism there too when the west falls.

This is due to rising Christian conversion in China and exploding birthrates in Africa. It doesn't mean atheism is shrinking in the west, its growing.

Next time you someone to show you the secrets of the universe don't a massive faggot you egotistical brainlet
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

sorry don't be a massive faggot I meant

Weak copypasta bait thread.
This is the syllogism
--> Religion is shit
--> Atheism is a religion
--> Therefore Atheism is shit.

Only P1 is true.

>Atheism a religion
Yeah, and illiteracy is my favorite language.
You can tell because I'm a burger.

>I'm smart enough to believe in the majority religion of my country unlike you who has to get his knowledge from cold hard science

I don't understand are you trying to tell us all what a good little sheep you are or are you being ironic?

>who has to get his knowledge from cold hard science
We want our knowledge from sources we trust. we all walk into a room and turn on the lights using the light switch. That's science. No one on the planet ever tries to turn on the lights by asking their gods to do it, because they can't/won't/don't. That's religion.

nice get. I can't tell if that post was irony or not, if it isn't wew lad holy shit that is the most insane advertisement I have ever seen for top tier idiocy people like that must gassed and not allowed to reproduce in your society

He must not be huwhite

No it's a light switch? Science or the scientific method, is a way of increasing knowledge of the material world.

>a way of increasing knowledge of the material world.
As opposed to ways to increase speculation and conjecture in the made-up worlds?

Fuck off kike

>too dumb to find God.
Clearly the dumbest and laziest people find gods everywhere, meanwhile the intelligent strive for more rational explanations.

>Atheism is the dast fastest shrinking religion
>Christianity is the fastest growing 'religion'
>Race mixing and other christian degeneracy
>Jews are the chosen people and only they get to have an ethno state
>Jewish dominance is at its highest
Makes perfect sense. Look at the world today. Paganism has been dead for 1000 years. 1000 years of "social progress" for black, hispanic arab and jewish "christians."

Doesn't change the fact that White Atheists and Pagans are the largest rightwing demography. I have not seen a single christian who is not cucked as fuck. Historically speaking christians have always caused a trouble for the white race and they were least tribal.

The person you are quoting is George Bush is a staunch christcuck who fought wars for Israel and hats white men.
youtu.be/_DjJZyYHIoQ

Christianity "preys" on the weak ones. Remember that the Roman Empire had a huge slave population. And what do Christians say? That a Christian can't own another Christian. Then there's another vulnerable part of the society: women. They were easily persuaded by words of "equality" and "fairness", in fact women are easily to convert even today: just look at all the women converting to Islam. Women simply have no loyalty to their people. Notice how historically a lot of kings converted due to persuasion of their wives. In general, promises of eternal paradise (something that is only rarely mentioned in pagan mythology) were really appealing to the old, unaccomplished, sick etc. members of society.

In conclusion: Christianity was perfectly designed to prey on the weak and and appeal to the lowest common denominator, and that's why it succeeded so much.

Christians knew that the rich "privileged" pagan men wouldn't convert willingly, so they focused their propaganda efforts on women and minorities. They were basically the original SJW's.

Jewish ideologies always pick peasants and women as their foot soldiers. Christianity was the Communism of ancient Rome.

That's sad actually. New dark ages are coming. Wish I were born 100 years ago.